Thanks for all those reviews.

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

"Ouuuuuuuu pretty” Xander said like a little kid as he inspected the weapon. He handed the weapon to the other slayer. “I need to check on Andrew and Anya, I caught them drinking the alcohol once.” A silence hung over the two as the man walked out of the room. Faith inspected the weapon liked Willow had, flipping it over a few times.

“You’re right.” The brunette said, breaking the silence, “I can feel it too.” She silently handed the weapon back to Buffy.

“Good….good…ummmm…well I’ll go check on the girls.” Buffy said, turning around to leave but she stopped “Get well soon….cause you have no idea what’s coming Faith” Her voice turning dead serious.

“What do you mean?” Faith asked, attempting to sit up before wincing in pain. Buffy turned around and opened her mouth before she was interrupted.

“Buffy! Buffy!” Xander shouted as he ran into the room, Willow trailing behind him panting for her breath.

“What? What’s going on?” Buffy asked, brow furrowed at the sight of her friends. They haven’t been this excited since the last time they bought Charlie Brown Christmas on DVD. Xander didn’t say anything as he grabbed the scythe from the slayer’s hands.

“Is this it?” Xander asked the redhead standing beside him. She took a good look at it and shook her head sadly.

“The book clearly states that the scythe of Paratyne would have a weird flower-ish logo on it.” Willow said, handing Buffy back her weapon.

“Any news on the scythe?” Buffy asked.

“Not as much as we want. All we know that its made of metal and sharp.” Willow replied, “ I don’t get it, why can’t this scythe have one of those little welcome stickers. Like ‘Hi, my is blank the shiny and mystical scythe’ or something like that.”

“Cause then life would be too easy.” Buffy said, “Well, keep looking Willow. I’m sure we can find something.” Faith slowly drifted back to sleep as the Scoobies walked down the stairs.

“Buffy, how did you get the scythe?” Willow asked, out of the blue.

“Spike came and he kinda hinted me that there was something there.” Buffy said. It wasn’t completely a lie, Spike had told her something last night. But the dream was what really fueled her on. She remembered when she finally reached the weapon after going all Maxtrix-y on the preacher. It looked just like the weapon she was holding in her dreams. “Note to self, snuggling with Spike = more power” Buffy thought to herself as she zoned out of her friends’ questions. She didn’t feel she was ready to tell the others about her dream. After all she didn’t even tell Spike that much and he was the one who stuck by. Buffy remembered the note she left on his pillow. What happens if he didn’t read it and thought that she ran off again? What if he was so sleepy that he thought the whole thing was a dream. What if-.

“Buffy?” Xander asked as he snapped his fingers infront of the slayer’s face, breaking her train of thoughts. “Anybody home?”

“Cut it out Xander.” Buffy said, a little annoyed.

“So, what’s the verdict?” Xander asked, handing Buffy a cup of tea. For the first time, she noticed she was sitting on a stool by the island with Xander in front of her.

“Umm….Yah…that would be nice.” Buffy covered, no idea of what Xander just asked her.

“Buffy,” Xander said seriously, “I just asked you if you thought the big bad was gonna in this time.”

“Oh, then the answer would definitely be no. Good will prevails and the whole world lives on and has no idea that we just saved them.” Buffy answered quickly, taking a sip from her tea.

“Buffy, I don’t like what’s going on. I mean, obviously, this big bad is the father of all big bads. Its gonna be strong and, I don’t know if we can defeat it. Even if we do, I don’t know if I’ll live through it.” Xander said.

“Xander we have to stay strong, we can’t let the First scare us. You’ve survived how many apocalypses? 7? 8? There hasn’t been anything the Scoobies couldn’t defeat. I mean, we’re still all hanging around aren’t we?” Buffy said, playing with the string on her teabag.

“Yes, but I don’t want a bloody repeat of a few of them.” A voice said from the doorway. Buffy turned around and was relieved to find Spike leaning on the wall with his burnt blanket. Xander nodded at the vampire as he heard a few potentials moan in pain as they woke up.

“So, this is the thing you ditched me for?” Spike asked as he sat down on the stool beside her, examining the weapon. He took a few practice swings with it, looking like he was swinging a baseball bat.

“You didn’t get my note?” Buffy asked, starting to panic.

“What note? musta been blown off by my snores.” Spike replied casually, fingering the edge of the scythe. He looked up at Buffy and saw her panicked look.

(***********************END CHAPTER*********************)
please read and review.