Chapter 2

Buffy sat on the tub preparing his bath as she watched the door knowing William would come in and do something horrible to her. The bath was almost done when she heard footsteps outside the door. William walked in with a sinister look on his face.

“William please ok? I’m tired why don’t we start the torturing tomorrow?” she asked. “I mean can’t we just put our differences aside for now?”

“You’re exactly right we should put our differences aside.” He put his arms out for a hug. Buffy hesitated then slowly went into his arms. She felt weird but then again felt kind of comfortable.

William smiled then pushed Buffy into the water, Buffy screamed. He laughed as Buffy tried to get out of the tub.

“Oh! You are the most arrogant, conceited, egotistical asshole I’ve ever met!” she screamed and got out of the tub and pushed him out of the way. Spike smiled and sighed as she slammed the door.

“What happened to you?” Willow laughed as Buffy opened the door.

“Don’t ask!” Buffy grunted as she grabbed a towel. “You know you’d think he’d mature over the year. Ughh.. he’s still the same.” Willow smiled. “You know what this mean’s right?”

“War?” Willow answered. Grabbing the jar of honey she had in there cupboard. Buffy smirked.

Spike woke up the next morning feeling kind of funny he felt kind of tingly and sticky all over his body. Then the tingles started to hurt. He looked down and took his blankets. There honey and ants crawling all over him. He screamed as he jumped out of bed and hopped into the bath tub.

Buffy laughed as she was doing the laundry she could hear his scream all the way from the laundry room.

“Oh you’re horrible!” Willow said trying to breath from laughing so much. “I can’t believe you did that!”

“What? Just getting him back for yesterday.” Buffy said laughing too.

“Ohhh he’s gonna get you back bad,” Willow shook her head.

“Oh I know this is just the beginning of the torture.” Buffy smiled.

“Hey Buffy? Um the king wants you.” A messenger boy yelled into the laundry room. Buffy sighed then started walking to The Hall of Kings. As she entered she saw William there with little red dots all over his face. William glared at her with undeniable revulsion in his eyes.

“Look your highness I’m sorry but your son is…” she stopped when the King lifted his hand.

“This isn’t about that.” The king said.

“Even though it should be.” Spike mumbled.

“Silence!” the King yelled at William. “William and a few other people are to go on a mission and I think William will need someone to take care of him. And I was wondering if you would be willing to go with him.”

“Um… are you sure that’s a good idea?” she didn’t really think so.

“Yes! In fact I’m ordering you to go.” He commanded.

“Well if you put it that way I’d love to.” She bowed.