It's Saturday night and you have no plans . . .
"What the HELL?!?!? Why would somebody not have plans on a Saturday night?!?" Lucy yelled as she read her new Cosmo magazine. Her friends Cordelia, Willow, Tara, Kit, and Mimi looked at her with grins on their tan faces.
"Lucy, you do know that some people DON'T have plans every Saturday like us . . .Don't you?" Tara asked in a kind, yet loud voice. Buffy sighed and slunk into her chair.
"Yeah, Lucy, Tara's right . . .you people ALWAYS have plans!!!!" Said Faith, the pig faced whore that sat behind them in class.
"Get the hell out of our business Faith!!! Why don't you do something, I don't know, useful?!" Mimi yelled at Faith as their teacher Miss Kouger walked in.
"Thank you Mimi! Now if you would all sit down, get your homework out, and pass it to the front . . .Then I think we can get on with class," Miss Kouger said as she walked around the front of the room looking at everyone and the empty seat in the back. Miss Kouger sighed and shook her head lightly.
Lucy looked around as she passed her paper to the person sitting in front of her. Then she shook her head as a tall, muscular, bleach blonde walked into the class.
"Mr. Giles how nice of you to make it to class . . .late . . .AGAIN," Miss Kouger said as he walked up to her desk with a piece of office paper in his hand. "Well Mr. Giles I guess you slept in again . . .right?" Miss Kouger said sarcastically.
He just smirked and started to walk off when someone grabbed his dusters sleeve. He turned around and was about to yank it out of their hand when he saw that it was Lucy Summers. He huffed and clenched his jaw.
"William Giles I don't think she's done talking to you!" Lucy said in a stern, pissed off motherly voice.
He looked into her eyes and saw that she wasn't going to give up. "Fine . . .bitch," he said under his breath as he walked to the front of the class to listen to Miss Kouger finish.
"Thank you Miss Summers but I think I can handle it from here," She said as she smiled at Lucy then frowned when she looked at William. "William I told you, you're going to get kicked out of school if you don't start getting to school on time and if you don't do your work!"
"I told you not to call me William . . .m' name is Spike . . . and I’m not gonna fail anything!" Spike said as he walked to his seat, which was behind Lucy's row.
Lucy and her friends turned around to look at him but when they did some football players, a couple cheerleaders, and just some students walked in.
"Hey! This is Miss Kouger's Class right?!" One of the cheerleaders yelled in singsong form.
Everyone knew who they all were. There was Riley Finn, Parker and Liam 'Angel' Loosier, and Scott Hope, the football players. Then there were the cheerleaders Harmony Kendal, Amanda, Amy Raes, Lucy's sisters Phoebe, Dawn, and Piper, and the captains Drusilla and Darla Kormick. And lastly the nerds Andrew, Jonathan, Warren, Ashley, Ryan, and Alexander Harris. Everyone had their attention now.
"Yes this is Miss Kouger's Class. And I'm Miss Kouger and shouldn't you cheerleaders know that by know since Phoebe, Dawn, and Piper's sister Lucy is in this class?" Miss Kouger said as she looked at all of them with a stunned face.
Lucy frowned when her sisters and their 'gang' all looked just as stunned as Miss Kouger. She knew her sisters didn't give a shit about her but to not remember WHO she was really hurt. Lucy stood up and ran out of the class when her sisters answered Miss Kouger with the one word that really meant they didn't give a shit.
They just answered, "Huh?"
Tara, Cordy, Willow, Kit, and Mimi stood up and yelled for her but she didn't stop. Spike got up out of his seat and ran after her but got stopped by Harmony.
"Where the hell do you think your going?" She asked stubbornly.
"Move bitch!" Spike yelled at her as he pushed her aside and ran out of the class to find Lucy.
The class finished his words by the song they all knew, "Get out the way!"
Mimi and the rest of Lucy's friends got really worried about her. But they knew that Spike would get her to come back to class with a smile on her face so they just sat back down and listened to the Preps in front of the class.

*****************************************************
Spike ran down the hall looking for her. He looked everywhere. He even looked in the girls' bathroom but didn't find her. Then he thought of something, *my car*. He raced down the front hall, out the front door, and ran to his car to see Lucy's small body curled up in the front seat with tears running down her tan little face. His heart swelled with emotion when he saw her this way. He opened the door slowly, slid his body into the car and shut the door. She looked up at him only to lay her head back down like she didn't care he was there. Spike lifted her body so she was sitting up then he pulled her into his chest. "SHH . . .It's gonna be alright luv . . .SHH . . .You know they're just evil cheerleading whores. Everything’s going to be alright . . .hush . . .SHH,” Spike said trying to calm down his life long friend.
Lucy hushed after a little while but still sniffed and coughed. She looked up at Spike and looked into his beautiful blue eyes. "Spike . . .Why did you come out here you're just going' to get in trouble again . . .I didn't need you out here," Lucy said trying to be strong like her sister, Paige had always told her to be right before she died.
Spike tilted his head at her in question, "Because you mean the world to me . . .You have been my friend ever since we were 2 . . .Now why are you trying to be strong again when I'm trying to get you to be weak just so I can feel all manly, luv?" Spike smirked when he saw Lucy smile.
"It hurts when someone does that to you like my sisters just did me . . .because Paige told me to be strong and Prue told her to be strong before Paige told me to be. And you always act 'manly' Spike . . .And do you remember this scar on my hand . . .you've got one too! It’s the scar you and I made when we were 9. Just like Paige and I did on the opposite hand. You and I will always be friends . . .We've got the scars to prove it," Lucy said as she sat up straight to look at Spike. "I think we should go into the school now Rebel Boy!" Lucy said with a smirk, as they were about to lean in for a kiss.
"Yeah right we should huh Buffy?! Ha! Hey I like that nickname for you Lucy . . .Y’ know Buffy," Spike said as he got out of the car.
Lucy turned her head left and then right and then smiled, "But only you can call me that ok?"
Spike smiled and pulled her in for a hug, "Whatever you say luv . . . "
Lucy pulled away and ran towards the school then she stopped on the steps and yelled to him to come on. He walked slowly towards the school and motioned for her to go on in. She did and went back to class with a smile on her face. Spike just walked back to class with a stupid grin on his face but when he got to class he never let anybody know what his face looked like before he walked in. Lucy thought about the nickname Spike made up for her. *Buffy . . .Why Buffy? I know I'm strong and I know I'm brave . . .But why . . .Buffy?* That was all she thought for the rest of class.