I couldn't resist writing another story that takes place after "Something Blue." I just love that episode and it's a lot of fun to write about=)


Chapter 1

Buffy knocked on the door of the apartment and when she got no answer she turned the knob to find out that the door was open. She walked in and looked around. "Giles, are you here?" She asked and she still got no answer. She just shrugged and closed the door behind her and tried again. "Giles!" She yelled up the stairs.

"He's not here." She turned at the voice to see Spike staring at her.

"He left you here alone?" Spike shrugged and sat on the couch.

"The man can't stay here all day. Besides, he left me tied to the chair." Spike said as he pointed to the empty chair and the rope on the floor. Buffy looked back at Spike.

"Right, then how come you're not in the chair?" Spike shrugged again.

"I can manage to get myself untied, been doing it for a while now. Guess the Watcher never caught on. I usually tie myself back up before he gets back." Buffy sighed.

"Okay, this is ridiculous. You don't have to stay here. You obviously can't hurt anyone and it's stupid to keep you here tied to a chair or chained in the bathtub. So, if you can get yourself loose then why don't you just leave?" Spike looked at her a little surprised by what she said and then he looked away.

"It's not like I really have anywhere else to go." Buffy actually felt bad for him as she sat next to him on the couch. She didn't say anything when he looked back at her. "Why are you here?" Buffy shrugged this time.

"I don't even know. I just found myself walking here after my last class." Spike nodded and Buffy then put her face in her hands, something about her seemed different.

"Are you okay?" He asked a little shocked by the sudden concern in his voice. Buffy looked up at him and nodded.

"Yeah, I'm just really tired. I haven't been sleeping so well since...well you know." Spike nodded in understanding.

"Since Red's spell. Yeah, I guess that was just so traumatizing for you that it would cause you to not sleep well." He told her a little hurt and if she noticed she didn't say anything.

"Yeah, just like I'm sure it was for you. I even asked Willow if she could do another spell to make us forget what happened, but I guess that didn't work out. I know she tried it though." Spike looked away; he knew that if she found out the truth about that she would really stake him.

"Right, guess she still needs a lot of work in the spell department." Buffy nodded and stood up.

"I have to go. You don't have to tell Giles I was here. I didn't really have a reason to be here anyway." Spike nodded also and Buffy headed to the door. She turned back to him before she left. "You really don't have to stay here and I don't just mean in the apartment. I know how much you hate Sunnydale. I'm sure there's somewhere else you can go. It's not like there's really anything keeping you here." She walked out of the door and left him to stare after her and think about what she said. Spike sighed. He wished it was that easy, ever since that spell he hasn't been able to get her out of his head. He even talked Red out of doing the forgetful spell and he knew that Buffy would really be mad if she found out. For some reason he didn't want to forget. He liked the feeling of almost being married to her, maybe because he figured he would never get that. She has been acting a little nicer toward him lately and he didn't know why, it was obvious the whole thing was disgusting to her. He knew now that he always felt something for Buffy, even Dru saw it. That spell just opened his eyes a little more, now he just had to convince her.