Tara shows up earlier than she did on the show because I needed her. Thanks for the reviews=)


Chapter 5

Buffy was sitting on her bed in her dorm waiting for Willow to get back. She was sitting there thinking about things when the door opened and Willow walked in with another blonde girl. Willow smiled when she saw Buffy. "Buffy, this is Tara." Buffy stood up and looked at Tara and the girl seemed shy.

"Hi, it's n-nice to meet you." Tara said and Buffy smiled at her.

"You too." Buffy told her as they all sat down and started to talk and Buffy liked Tara instantly. She had a feeling that there was something going on between the two Wiccans, but she didn't say anything. She figured Willow would tell her when she was ready. There was a knock on the door and then Spike walked in without even waiting for anyone to let him in. He already had an invite anyway.

"Hello, ladies." He said with his trademark smirk. He went to sit next to Buffy. "So, when do we get started?" Willow looked at him and smiled.

"Spike, this is Tara. She'll be helping us." Spike smiled at the new girl.

"Nice to meet you, love." Tara gave a shy smile and looked away from him. Spike smiled again, he always had that effect on chits. Spike then looked at Buffy and saw that she was avoiding his gaze. He sighed and turned back to Willow. "What are we supposed to do, Red?" Willow smiled at him again.

"All you have to do is sit there. Tara can take care of the rest." Tara got up and looked at them and focused. She was surprised at all the colors she saw around them. She knew that if they were under some kind of spell they would be clouded in black, but she didn't see any. She then nodded and looked at Willow who smiled as she looked back at Buffy and Spike. "Well, looks like you guys are clear. Neither of you are under a spell." Willow told them and Buffy looked back at her not quite believing it.

"That can't be right. Are you sure you looked right?" She said to Tara and she nodded.

"Y-yes, if there was a spell I would see b-black surrounding you. I don't see anything." Tara figured that was a safe answer. Buffy then stood up and started pacing the room.

"No, there has to be something wrong." Spike then stood up and glared at her. He had enough.

"Why, because a spell would be the only reason of why you would ever kiss me? Is that right? I am just so repulsive to you that you would never consider kissing me without a spell being involved. Well, looks like it's not a sodden spell so you're gonna have to deal with the fact that you chose to kiss me on your own." Buffy saw the hurt expression on his face and softened a bit.

"That's not it, Spike." She told him and he wasn't finished.

"Then what is it, Buffy? Why are you so determined that we're under another spell?" Buffy then had tears in her eyes as she answered him.

"Because that would be the only reason of why you would want me." She said as she looked at the shocked expression on Spike's face. She looked at the other faces around her and couldn’t take anymore. She ran out of the dorm and into the night.