A/N: Please read and review.

“Huh? Wait that’s impossible. I can’t be pregnant.” Willow whispered. She was confused. She and Oz had always used protection and Angel couldn’t have kids. “Are you sure? Could there have been a mistake?”

“No. That explains the nausea you girls have been experiencing. Now that you know the results, you have a decision to make. If you have any kind of questions, I’ll be happy to answer them.” he said seriously. He could tell that the two girls in front of him were truly shocked.

Buffy looked lost. She knew that it wasn’t Parker’s and that only left one person. ‘Spike can’t have kids. He’s dead. Vampires aren’t supposed to get girls pregnant.’ Buffy thought. She finally found her voice. “This is a big shock for the both of us. We should go think about we are going to do. Is there anything special we need to be doing for now?” Buffy asked.

“Make an appointment with an OB/GYN to get some tests run and start taking better care of yourselves.” he said.

“Thank you for all your help Dr.” Buffy said knowing Willow was in denial.

Dr. Neill got up from behind the desk and walked the girls to the door. “I hope you have a good Christmas. And again call if you have any questions.” he said shaking their hands and giving them a reassuring smile. The girls walked out of the doctor’s office in silence. They made their way to the coffee shop and grabbed a table.

“What are we going to do? I’m to young to have a child.” Willow said looking down at the table.

“I know I’m going to regret saying this, but I think we need to go tell Giles. I mean, we are both pregnant by vampires, which is not supposed to be possible. And it happened while under a spell...” Buffy explained

“Oh Goddess. This is all my fault. If I hadn’t done that spell none of this would have happened.” Willow interrupted and started to cry.

“Willow I know that you did the spell, but I don’t think it’s your fault. I still say we go see Giles and tell him everything. I know he will be disappointed in us but I also know he’ll do everything possible to help us.” Buffy said trying to make Willow feel better.

“Okay. Let’s go ahead and go before I change my mind.” Willow said, uneasy about telling Giles everything.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~


“Giles? Are you home?” Buffy yelled as she walked into the apartment.

“Buffy? Willow? What are you girls doing here today?” Giles said coming down from his bedroom.

“Actually we have a problem that we need your help with. You think we could sit down while we tell you.” Buffy said. The girls had decided that they would let Buffy explain everything. Willow already felt bad enough without having to relive her life changing mistake.

“Oh, of course we can.” he said leading the way.

After they had all settled into a seat, Giles asked, “So what’s the problem?”

Buffy took a big breath and began. “Do you remember Willow’s ‘will it so’ spell?” Giles nodded. “Well, me and Spike were engaged, which I’m sure you remember that too. Well that night after patrol, me and Spike went back to the dorm room and slept together.” Buffy looked at Giles who was nodding his head.

“I suspected as much” he said simply.

“Well, something else happened that night. Something attacked Willow in the dorm room before we got there. Angel had been following her and heard something in the room. Angel somehow got in the room and stopped whatever had attacked her. She said something that night that made the spell work on her too. She ended up sleeping with Angel, but he didn’t lose his soul.” Buffy stopped to look at Willow, who had tears in her eyes. She looked back at Giles who had a look of disbelief on his face.

“I’m glad you decided to share this with me but that happened almost a month ago. Why are you telling me this now?” he asked slowly, taking his glasses off and cleaned them before putting them on again.

“Well.... I..” Buffy looked Willow who gave a nod of encouragement. “we’re both pregnant.” she said as fast as she could.

“Did you just say that you are both pregnant?” Giles said standing up. They both nodded once. “And they belong to Angel and Spike?” again they just nodded.

“Well I do have to say that this is one hell of situation you two have gotten yourselves into. I can’t say that I am disappointed so much as shocked. You couldn’t help what you did. However, it does seem strange that all this happened while under a spell. Now we need to know why Angel got into that room and why you two are now pregnant. Are you going to tell Spike and Angel?” he asked turning to look at them.

Willow looked up quickly. “I haven’t even thought about telling them. I think I want to figure out how this happened first. I feel so guilty.” she whispered.

“I know exactly how you feel. I don’t think I want to tell Spike unless I absolutely have to. I know that it sounds selfish, but he went to LA to help Angel. I don’t want him to stop that.” Buffy said. “I want him to be good.” she whispered so softly that only Willow could hear.

“I’ll respect whatever decisions you make. I think we need to research and see if this has ever happened before. We also need to check through some of my books of prophesies.” Giles said taking over.

Buffy sat up suddenly. “Of course, there’s always a prophesy.” she yelled startling Willow and Giles. “Sorry.” she apologized.

“Look,” Giles started, “why don’t you two go home. I’ll call a friend of mine in town. He knows some things about demon births. I think he could help you two through the pregnancy. I’ll contact some other people about their knowledge on prophesies. I’ll call you if I find anything out.”

“Okay, Willow do you want to stay at my house for the rest of break? I think that it would be best, considering our problem. I also want you to be there when I tell my mom.” she smiled.

“That sounds like a great idea.”Willow smiled back.

“Let’s go home.” Buffy stood followed by Willow. “You know where to find us.” Buffy said walking over to Giles. “Thank you for understanding.” she said throwing her arms around him. She let him go and Willow took her spot.

“You girls know I would do anything for you. Now go home and rest.”he said gently. They left with a simple nod.

“Time to make some phone calls” he said to himself.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

“Angel Investigations. We help the hopeless.” Cordelia said in a peppy voice.

“Cordelia, is Wesley around? I need to talk to him.” Giles said as nice as possible.

“Giles? Yeah, just a minute...” she said in an irritated voice.

“This is Wesley speaking.” Wesley said professionally.

“Wesley. This is Giles. I wondering if you could help me. I need help looking through some prophesies on the Slayer. I have limited sources here in Sunnydale and was hoping you could use some of your sources there in LA.” Giles asked knowing he was taking a chance.

“Of course, I don’t mind. I do need to know what I am looking for.” Wesley said curious as to what would bring Giles to ask him for help.

“I ask for your help and only you. Please do not discuss this with anyone else, especially Angel and Spike. Can you do that?” Giles asked.

“Yes. I can keep this secret and call if I find out anything. However I need you tell me what I am looking for.” he said again.

“Buffy and Willow are pregnant. Angel and Spike are the fathers. I need to find as much information about this as possible.” Giles explained slowly not wanting to have to repeat himself.

“Oh dear. That is serious. I will keep my word to you, however. I start looking immediately. Anything else about this that I need to look for?” He said trying to keep this as professional as possible.

“Willow did a spell. All of this happened in one night under that spell. That is pretty much everything.” Giles said remembering the effect the spell had on him.

“Okay I’ll start looking through Druid prophesies. That would the best place to start.”

“Thank you for all of your help, Wesley.”

“I’m just happy to help. I’ll call when I find something. Goodbye.”

“Goodbye.” Giles said and hung up the phone. “One down, one to go.”

He picked the phone back up and dialed it. “Hello, Alan?.....this is Giles. I need your help. Do you still deal with demon births?....Good. Can you meet me sometime next week? Maybe Monday night around 8....That would be great. Thank you and I’ll see you then.” he hung up the phone, rubbed his forehead and sighed.

“I think I need a drink.”