Author's Chapter Notes:
I couldn’t resist writing another “Something Blue” fiction. This would just be me changing the ending of that episode and making it more Spuffy. Let’s face it, that episode is lots of fun. I did do it a bit differently though besides the Spuffy goodness. Willow never got captured and she broke the spell while everyone was at Giles’ apartment. Okay, I have decided to warn ya’ll. This will be corny, if that’s not your thing, then you just don’t have to read it. I just love the corny Spuffy, it’s so different from the show, which could be a good thing. I was also in yet another mood. Alright, guess that’s all I had to say. It’s really short because I couldn’t think of much. Anyway, feel free to read and review. I love all comments=)
“So, do you think we should invite Angel?” Buffy asked her soon to be husband.

“That wanker will not be at my wedding.”

“Come on, Spike. It’s a day for family and friends. He is your family, right?”

Spike rolled his eyes. “Unfortunately, but he’s also your ex, so the answer is no.”

Buffy gave him a pout.

“Look at that lip. Gonna get it,” he commented, kissing her pouty lips.

They heard a “bloody hell” come from the kitchen, but chose to ignore it.

Spike then pulled away.

Buffy was concerned at the serious look on his face. “What is it?”

He caressed her cheek. “I just don’t know what I did to deserve you. I love you, Buffy.”

Buffy sighed in relief, gracing him with a smile. “I love you, too.” She kissed him this time, pulling away when she needed to breathe.

Spike then reached into his pocket. He pulled out a black box, opening it to reveal a beautiful, diamond ring.

Buffy gasped when she saw it.

“I thought you should have a better ring.” He took the ring out of the box and placed it on her finger.

Buffy had tears in her eyes when she gazed at it. “Spike, it’s so beautiful. Where did you get this?” she wondered.

“It actually belonged to my mother. I kept it close to me all these years. She told me to give it to the woman that would steal my heart one day.”

Buffy looked up at him in surprise. “What about Drusilla?”

Spike planted a quick kiss on her lips, then moved to her ear. “It was meant for you, love,” he whispered.

She cupped his cheek, kissing him again with all the love that she felt for him.

They were like that when Xander and Anya ran into the apartment, followed by an agitated Willow.

“How else would you explain all these demons coming after me? You said I was a demon magnet, remember? You must have done a spell, Will. Everything you‘re saying is somehow coming true.” Xander claimed, slamming the door closed once they were inside.

“I don’t know how this could have happened. Are you sure it’s not just a coincidence?”

Xander shook his head, turning his attention on the couple that was still in a heavy lip lock. He looked back at Willow. “Just a coincidence, right? I suppose that’s something normal then. I do recall you saying something about Buffy and Spike getting married.”

Willow’s eyes bulged when she witnessed the make out session. “Oh god, I am responsible for this. I didn’t know what I was doing. I’ll fix it.” She moved closer to Buffy and Spike, taking a deep breath before reciting the spell. “Let the healing power begin. Let my will be safe again. As these words of peace are spoken, let this harmful spell be broken.”

There was a flash of light.

Buffy and Spike stopped kissing suddenly and pulled away from each other.

She got off of his lap.

He stood up as well.

They looked at the other faces around them.

Buffy’s eyes rested on a guilty Willow.

“Hi, guys. Sorry about everything,” she amended.

Giles then came out of the kitchen. “Well, my eyes seem to be better now. You could have at least given me 20/20 vision.”

No one was really listening to him. Their attention remained on Buffy and Spike, who haven’t said anything yet.

Buffy felt tears form in her eyes as she averted her stare away from the vampire. She looked at Willow one last time before walking out of the apartment.

Willow let out a sigh, knowing that she would have to make it up to her friend somehow. She could always bake cookies.

Spike watched Buffy leave, then gave the witch a glare. “I hope you’re proud of yourself.” He exited the apartment, not caring to give any of them a second thought.

They were all quiet after that.

Anya decided to break the silence. “I think that went well,” she said sarcastically.

No more words needed to be said.


* * * * *


Buffy finally reached the dorm after a very tiresome night. She sat down on her bed. She kept thinking back to everything that happened during the spell and everything they did and said to each other. She looked at the ring on her finger and realized she couldn’t keep the tears from falling down her face anymore. She put her hand over her mouth, letting the sobs take over her body.


* * * * *


Spike walked up to Buffy’s door and was about to knock, when he heard her crying inside. He rested his head on the door and closed his eyes for a few seconds, until he finally got up the courage to knock.

Buffy opened the door a few seconds later.

Spike saw how hurt she looked and it tore him up inside. He didn’t understand it.

She wiped her eyes when she saw him there, not wanting to show too much weakness.

He recognized the expression on her face, knowing what she was thinking. Without much thought, he moved closer and wrapped his arms around her.

Buffy was confused at first, then returned the embrace.

Spike kissed her hair and held her tighter. “I meant everything I said, Buffy. It wasn’t just the spell.”

Buffy pulled away to look at him.

Spike tucked a strand of hair behind her ear. “The whelp said that Red’s spell was supposed to have us get married. She never said anything about us being in love. That was real. The feelings must have always been there, the spell just opened our eyes to them.” He then grabbed her hand and gave it a kiss. “We may not be getting married, but I want you to keep the ring. It was definitely meant for you.”

Buffy had more tears in her eyes. She hugged him again, crying into his chest.

He rubbed her back in comfort, whispering soothing words to her.

She pulled away after a moment, letting a serious expression take over her features. She took a deep breath before she said what she had to. “Make love to me, Spike. No spells this time, just us.”

Spike smiled, capturing her lips with his in a sweet kiss. He pulled away to rest his head against hers. “I’m all yours, pet.”

Buffy grasped his hand, pulling him into her room. She closed the door once they were inside, giving Spike a smile as she started to kiss him tenderly.

They were quickly lost in each other, knowing that things would never be the same again.

Buffy would have to remember to thank Willow later.

The End


How corny can you get? I’m just so full of it lately. Oh well, gotta love it. If you don’t, I did warn you. Anyway, this was just something I thought of and decided to write because I was bored. Well, feel free to review me. It would definitely be appreciated=)