Epilogue

Spike walked to the familiar house and knocked on the door. Joyce opened it and smiled at him, she always did that when he came by. "Spike, it's good to see you." She moved out of the way to let him in.

"You too, Joyce. How have you been?" He asked the other woman.

"I've been okay, how about you?" Spike shrugged.

"As good as I can be." He said when Dawn came down the stairs. "Hey nibblet, you ready to go?" Dawn nodded and went to her mom and gave her a kiss on the cheek.

"You sure you don't wanna come?" Joyce shook her head.

"You guys go ahead; I'll go some other time. Don't stay out too late." Dawn nodded and hugged her mom before leaving the house with Spike. They arrived at the cemetery a few minutes later to see that everyone else was already there.

"Good, you guys are here." Willow said. Spike nodded and they walked over to the others.

"We were starting to think you wouldn't show." Xander stated.

"We wouldn't miss it." Spike told him. He sat in front of the grave and Dawn sat by him. He noticed that Willow and Tara put candles all around it. He placed the flowers down that he brought and traced the name with his finger.

Buffy Anne Summers
1985-2003
She was loved by all.

"Hey, is there room for one more?" Spike turned around and saw Faith and smiled at her.

"Always," he replied as Faith walked over and sat by him. She put down her own flowers that she brought. It has been exactly a year since Buffy passed away. They all agreed to meet up at her grave on the anniversary. They brought her flowers and talked about what was going on in their lives that she would always be a part of. Spike touched the charm bracelet that he always had with him and looked up at the sky. He knew that she was up there watching them. He looked around at everyone else, his new friends that he would have never known if it wasn't for her. Spike touched the bracelet again and thought of Buffy, the girl that changed his life and how much he would always love her. Rest in Peace!

The End


I know it was short, but I ran out of ideas for this and decided to end it there. Thanks for reading and I'll have another story pretty soon=)