Drusilla stared daggers at the couple kissing and nuzzling on the street. She knew William loved the girl he was currently with; she had known before she saw her. But seeing them together now, was making her feel jealous and betrayed. How could William leave her for a commoner? She was nobility, graced with money and jewels, and she had been forgotten for some mediocre townsperson. Her brother would not be happy to hear this and she would use that as her advantage.

With one last glance at the couple, Drusilla headed back to the mansion in seek of her brother. He would fix things. He always did.

Buffy finally pulled away for air. Her arms were now wrapped around her lover’s neck, holding him tightly. His hands held her waist possessively. She smiled at him before removing her hands from his neck and taking one of his in her own. She left a chaste kiss on his soft lips before heading in the direction of her house with William.

When the couple reached their destination, it was empty. Her mother and sister were both gone. Smiling, Buffy pulled William through the front door. “So this is my house. Here’s the kitchen and in here is the sitting room…” William followed Buffy through her house as she gave him the grand tour. After going to almost every room in the house Buffy stopped in front of her own. “…and this is my room.” She said as she smiled up at him.

“Really? Mind if I take a peek?” She shook her head and he slowly opened the door. The walls were a light pink color. A four-poster bed with a white comforter was placed in the corner of the room. Next to it was a white dresser, wardrobe and mirror. The room was childish but at the same time held the maturity of a woman’s room. It fit Buffy perfectly. “I like it.” He said after a while.
“You don’t think it’s too girly?” Buffy asked unsurely.
“Nope, I think it’s perfect. Just like you.” She smiled brightly before pulling him down for a kiss. It started out, gentle but soon became something more. It became hungry and passionate. Suddenly, Buffy’s body was reacting to him in ways it had never done before. Her whole body felt cold and warm at the same time.

William moved his lips from her mouth and began trailing kisses along her jaw line. Buffy moaned when he reached her neck and began to suck it gently. A tingle ran down her spine all the way to her core. She moaned with pleasure again as he licked up her neck to her earlobe and sucked it into his mouth. He moved his mouth back to hers for another fervent kiss. Their tongues danced together as William walked towards the bed. When Buffy felt the bed hit the back of her knees, she immediately feel back, pulling William on top of her. He kissed her chin then down her throat until he reached the valley of her breasts. When he kissed it, Buffy’s body went tense.

All the sudden she began to panic. No man had ever gotten this close to her. No man had ever touched or kissed a part of her that was so private. She was suddenly scared. Scared because of the new situation she was now in and because of the new sensations her body was having from William. And scared because she liked these feelings he was giving her.

Buffy pulled away and looked up at William. The minute she did he saw the panic and confusion in her green eyes. He suddenly realized how innocent she was, how young and naive she was. “Buffy, I’m sorry. I got a little carried away.” He pulled away from her and stood up.

“No, William, it’s okay. I just got a little scared because I’ve never had these feelings before. I…” She trailed off and looked away from him embarrassed. He quickly used a finger to turn her face towards him.
“You what, luv?”

“I want you to make love to me.” She said shyly. She tried to turn away as a blush tinted her cheeks, but he wouldn’t let her. He kissed her softly, lovingly, to reassure her. She once again wrapped her little arms around his neck as she traced the outline of his lips with her tongue. She pulled him closer as he trailed his hands down her back. He grasped the ties of her dress in his hands and gave a gentle tug asking for permission. When she granted it, he began to unlace the ties of her dress.

William broke the kiss just long enough to pull the garment over her head. She unbuttoned his shirt with trembling fingers and slowly lifted it over his head. He kissed her again to reassure her she was doing fine. He quickly began to undue her corset and heard her sigh in relief when he flung the offending object away. Even without the corset, she was still skinny, still beautiful, and still perfect.

As Buffy became a little more confident in herself, she began to make a trail of kisses down his throat and was proud when a soft moan escaped his lips. She pulled his undershirt out of his trousers and over his head. Now he stood before her in only his pants. He was even more beautiful with out the clothing. He was graced with beautiful ivory skin that stretched over his muscular stomach and chest. He was the picture of perfection.

“Like what you see?” He asked in a cocky voice when he noticed Buffy’s staring. She just nodded and licked her lips. “My turn.” He said as he pulled up the long skirt of her under dress, revealing her long, tan legs. He lifted it over her head and discarded it on the floor. She now stood before him in only her panties. She was beautiful.

When she noticed his leering, she quickly covered herself with her hands, self-consciously. William grabbed her arms and pulled them away so he could see her; her toned stomach and pert breasts. He kissed her lips once again and whispered “Don’t be ashamed. You’re beautiful.” He kissed her again before pulling her panties down her legs and off of her body. He quickly ridded himself of the rest of his clothing. He grabbed her hand and pulled her onto the bed with him.

“Are you sure about this, Buffy? It’s your choice. We don’t have to if y-“he was cut off by her finger on his lips.
“I want to.” She kissed him softly. He rolled them so he was above her and propped himself up on his elbows. “This will hurt a bit. Just relax and will be over soon I promise. Just try and relax. I love you.” He smiled at her and placed a kiss on her forehead.

Once most of the pain subsided and she had adjusted to him, William slowly began to move above her. Pleasure Buffy had never felt in her life shot through her. She moaned as it increased and closed her eyes. “Look at me, luv.” William whispered from above her. She did as told and their eyes locked.

He increased his pace and Buffy soon fell into motion with him as they both flew higher and higher into oblivion. When she finally reached it, she screamed his name as she climaxed. He followed screaming hers a few seconds later. As Buffy fell down from her high, she smiled. She felt completely calm and relaxed.

William kissed her lips before pulling out of her and falling to her side exhausted. She snuggled up next to him and laid her head on his chest. They lied there in a comfortable silence until they fell asleep.