A few months passed by rather quickly for both Buffy and William. In the hallway, they only smiled at each other and talked casually, but during lunch and after school, most of their time was spent in an old abandoned building at the edge of campus that had originally been used for storage. They would catch up on touching and kisses that they couldn’t share in public.

They started out innocent enough, but before too long, kissing wasn’t enough for them. One day, they were caught up in a particularly intense kiss when William’s hand found its way to Buffy’s breasts. He squeezed gently without realizing exactly what he was doing until Buffy moaned into his mouth. He broke away from her and began apologizing.

“Oh, Buffy, luv, I’m sorry. I didn’t mean…”

Buffy took his hand and placed it on her breast as she whispered, “I don’t mind, William. It felt good.”

With those words, William couldn’t contain himself anymore. With the hand that wasn’t on her breast, he grabbed her back to him and began kissing her again as he tested different pressures on both of her breasts to see which caused more of a response.

They finally broke apart to check how much time they had left before they had to go back to class. They had a little more time, so they continued making out.

Buffy decided to join in on the fun, and she moved her hand in between them and brushed it over his obvious erection in his jeans. William held her even tighter and tried to push forward into her hand as he moaned his pleasure into her mouth.

“Is this ok?”

William whimpered and said, “Mmmmm….yeah…Buffy…feels so good…”

Buffy increased the pressure of her hand against him, and he began thrusting forward. He moved his hand from her breasts to press against her jeans in between her legs. Buffy moaned at the contact, and William broke away ever so slightly and asked, “Is this ok?”

Buffy could only nod her head as his lips met hers. Before long, they heard the bell signaling the end of lunch, and they broke apart, each trying to catch their breath. Buffy recovered first and asked William if he was ok.

His response? “I don’t think ‘ve ever been better, luv.”

Buffy smiled and kissed him one last time, and she left the building first so people wouldn’t see them together and figure out what was really going on between them. They didn’t get to see each other for the rest of the day, but Buffy went home very pleased with the day’s events.


The next morning, she went to school and arrived in time to find William and tell him ‘hello’. She walked up to find him talking with Faith. She felt an immediate burn of jealousy and walked over to stand beside him.

William turned and smiled at her and introduced the two girls to each other.

“Hey, Buffy, this is Faith Wilson. She just moved ‘ere from L.A. Faith, this is Buffy.”

The two girls greeted each other, and Faith said, “Yeah, Willie here was the first person I met. He’s a pretty cool guy if you can get past all the book reading.”

William responded with, “Hey!”

Faith smiled at him to let him know she was only kidding, and this exchange made Buffy even more uncomfortable. She smiled at both of them very tightly and excused herself to go on to class.

At lunch, William headed out to the storage building to meet Buffy. He waited and waited for her, and when she wasn’t there after 20 minutes, he left to go find her. She was sitting underneath their tree by the main school building.

He walked over to her and said, “ ‘ey, luv, wondered where you were.”

Buffy looked at the ground and said, “Didn’t know if you’d want to meet me today. I figured you’d want to spend more time with your new friend.”

William looked confused as he said, “Faith? Why would I want to spend ‘our’ time with Faith?”

“Well, the two of you looked pretty cozy before school today.”

William let out a sigh of frustration before saying, “Buffy, she’s only a friend. I know what it’s like to be new in town and not know anyone. ‘m only trying to help her out, luv.”

Buffy looked sheepish as she said, “Yeah, I know. I just…why did you have to make friends with someone who’s so pretty?”

William kneeled down in front of her and smiled gently, “Luv, she may be attractive, if you’re into that kind of look, but to me, she doesn’t hold a candle next to you.”

Buffy finally looked at him and smiled as she said, “I feel kinda stupid for being jealous of her…but now that I have no official claim to you, then you’re free for anyone to come in and develop an interest in you. It just makes me uncomfortable that I can’t come up when some pretty girl is talking to you and take your hand or put my arm around you and let her know that you’re mine.”

“Luv, I understand why that’s frustrating, but the whole world doesn’t have to know ‘m yours. What’s important is that I know that.”

“Yeah, I guess you’re right. I’m sorry for being so stupid.”

“You weren’t being stupid, luv. I jus’ hate that we wasted our lunch working out something that wasn’t even an issue when we could've been involved in...other...activities.”

The bell rang for class, and William helped Buffy up from her place on the ground. They smiled sweetly at each other, since the risk of anything more was too great in public view. Before they reached the building, Buffy turned and leaned up to whisper, “I’ll make it up to you tomorrow. I promise.”

William moaned and said, “Luv, ‘m definitely holdin’ you to that.”

They went their separate ways, both satisfied with the talk they’d had.


After school, William went home to start on his homework. When he entered the house, Giles was sitting on the couch, sorting through the mail. William greeted him before he started to his room, but Giles stopped him before he could.

“Will, where were you today at lunch? I came by the lunchroom looking for you, but you weren’t there and no one had seen you.”

William thought fast to come up with a reasonable excuse, “Oh, uh, there was a new student that my English teacher asked me to help with some work. She just moved here,, and they haven’t studied the plays we’re working on right now.”

“Oh, well, that’s certainly nice of you. What’s her name?”

“Faith Wilson. She just transferred here this year from L.A.”

“Ok, well, son, if you ever need her to come over here to study with you, I’d be more than happy to have her here.”

William continued to his room with one thought, ‘How in the world am I going to explain this to Buffy?’



Reviews make chapters appear faster!!! Even though I am writing this for me, I do hope that those of you who are still reading are still enjoying the story thus far :).