When they reached Buffy’s house, they headed up to her room after making certain the house was empty. They lay down together, both intending to catch up on spending time together since it had been sparse for the past couple of weeks. Before either one could initiate anything, they were both asleep, curled together in Buffy’s bed.

Buffy woke around noon when she felt lips on her neck and a hand in between her legs. She moaned and snuggled closer to William, trying to be as close to him as she possibly could.

“What a nice way to wake up,” Buffy purred, “Don’t supposed you’d be willing to come over every morning and do this, would you?”

William chuckled softly against her neck, and the feel of his warm breath caused her to arch her back slightly as tingles found their way down her spine.

“If only, luv…if only I could.”

He propped his head up on one hand so he could concentrate more on the focus of his hand in between her legs and so he could watch her. They had done this plenty of times, and William had quickly discovered the exact spots to touch to make Buffy moan and gasp. Watching her get off was one of the most beautiful things he had ever seen.

He would increase the pressure of his hand every so often and then lighten it so he could continually build her pleasure.

As he pressed harder against her, he leaned down so his mouth was right by her ear.

“I could watch you do this forever, my love. The sight of your pleasure is so…intoxicating. I feel as if I’m drunk on love whenever we have the time to really draw this out. Would you like it if I did this forever, luv?”

Buffy moaned loudly as she reached up to hold his head closer.

“Wouldn’t…Oh god….oohhhhh….yeah….be long….UHHHHMMmmmm…enough,” she managed to get out.

William lightened his touch, and Buffy regained control enough to turn her head towards the side of his neck that was exposed. She began to kiss up his jaw line until she reached his ear. She nipped lightly at his earlobe and smiled when she heard him gasp. She kissed down his neck until she reached his collarbone, which was his most pleasurable spot on his neck.

As she kissed and licked and nipped, she would moan every so often, and her breath along with the sounds she was making caused William to begin thrusting his hips forward.

“Luv?” William asked between gasps of pleasure, “Touch me? Please?”

Buffy placed one of her hands in between them and rested it on his very obvious erection.

“UHHhhhhh, yeah….right there, baby? Is that where you want me to touch you?”

“OH, GOD, YES!!!”

Buffy was feeling a little bit brave, so she worked her hand up to the top of his pants. Since they were sweatpants, she could easily stick her hand down the front without a problem. When William felt her hand on his bare skin, he froze.

“Buffy?” he asked timidly.

She wrapped her hand around his hard cock and looked up into his eyes.

“Is this ok?” she asked shyly.

William quickly nodded his head before asking, just as shyly, “Can I…um…can I touch you, too?”

Buffy nodded, and she momentarily took her hand out of his pants to help him undo hers. Once they were undone, she reached her hand back down his pants and began to stroke him gently, not really knowing what to do and instead letting instinct take over.

Meanwhile, William had peeled back her jeans to give him a little bit better access to her. He stuck his hand in her panties and maneuvered a little until he found what he thought was her clit. He began to rub her lightly, and when she moaned and thrust her hips forward, he guessed he had found the right spot.

The louder she moaned, the more firm her grip on him became. She was starting to get close, but there was something more she wanted.

“Will….uhhhhh….inside me….want to feel you…ooohhhhhh….please…”

Although Buffy’s hand was on his cock, William managed to keep a limited hold on rational thought.

“Luv…oohhhhh….yeah…I…I’m not properly….uuuuhhhhhhh…prepared…..mmmmmmm…”

“I didn’t mean….oohhh, yeah…that….OOOOHHHHHH….I meant….mmmmmm…your fingers….want…to…feel…your…fingers…”

William moved his hand a little further back and experimented with his middle finger in the first hole he came to. When Buffy fully arched her back and tightened her grip, he knew he had found the right place. Since Buffy was not only a virgin, but completely inexperienced in anything else besides this, she was exceptionally tight. William could feel her heat all around his finger. Buffy began to unconsciously clench and unclench her muscles, and William felt his brain go into sensory overload. He knew he wasn’t ready, but if it could feel that good with only his finger inside her…how much better would it feel to have all that heat surrounding his cock.

He tried to push aside that thought and regain some semblance of control over his body. It didn’t work very well, though, since Buffy had increased the speed as well as the grip of her hand on him, and he knew he was close. He wanted them to cum together, so he began to say things he had heard on the porn videos he had found in the back of his dad’s closet when he was 14.

“Do you like that? Does it feel good? You’re so beautiful right now, Buffy. I wish you could…uhhhh…see yourself. And….OOohhhhhh…the way you feel…I can only imagine how it would feel to…OH GOD…really be inside you….ohhhh, yeah…like that…to feel you all around me…to…”

William was cut off with a cry of immense pleasure from Buffy as his words sent her over the edge. He felt her inner muscles spasm around his finger, and when he felt that, he couldn’t hold back anymore. She held him tight as he pushed his hips forward in one last thrust and exploded into her hand, yelling, “OH MY GOD!!!!!”

Buffy managed to reach over and get a tissue for both of them. She handed one to him as she wiped his cum off of her hand. This newfound experience had tired both of them out, but before Buffy gave in to sleep, she said, “Was that ok?”

William managed a tired smile as he answered with a murmur, “ ‘S the greatest experience of my life.”

They managed to curl back around each other before sleep found them once again.

Buffy woke a few hours later and rolled over to look at her clock. The time read 3:30, and she immediately jumped up. She looked over at the young man who was still sound asleep and regretted that she had to wake him.

She lightly touched his shoulder and said, “Will? Will? Get up…it’s after 3.”

William had been floating between consciousness and bliss, but when he heard “after 3,” he woke up with a start.

“What?!?! Oh, bollocks…I’ve got to get home…NOW! If Da’s not there, he’s on his way, and he knew the only exam I had was this morning.”

Buffy helped him smooth his hair down, and she followed him as he tore down the stairs. He started to rush out the door, but she stopped him before he could.

“I know you’re late, but can’t you even manage a good-bye kiss?” she pouted.

“Buffy, my dad is on his way home. If he gets there before I do, there will be hell to pay. I’ve got to get home…right NOW.”

His words agitated Buffy, and she immediately crossed her arms and said, “Fine…go…just go.”

William knew he could’ve put an end to her mood if he would just kiss her, but he was already upset that she didn’t seem to realize how important it was for him to go. His temper got the better of him as he said, “Fine…I don’t ‘ave time for this right now. I’ll…I’ll talk to you later.”

With those words, he rushed out the door, letting it slam behind him. Buffy was in such a state of shock at his response to her request for a kiss that all she could do was stand there and stare at the door. After a few minutes, it finally hit her that he really was gone, and all she could do was sink to the floor and cry.

William managed to make it to his house and into his room 5 minutes before he heard the door to the house open and shut again. He calmed his breathing and tried his best to put a ‘just woke up’ look on his face.

He walked out to greet his father and stretched really big to emphasize having just woken up.

“Hello, William, how was your exam this morning?”

“Oh, English, it was easy, Da’. No sweat,” William said with a big yawn.

“Perhaps you should go back to sleep, son, seeing as how you look so tired.”

“Sounds good, Da’. I think I will sleep for a couple more hours before I study for the exams I have in the morning.”

William had intended to study after his nap, but when he finally awoke, it was already the next morning.

‘Damn,’ he thought, ‘At least I’ll have more time to look over the stuff for the tests than I did yesterday morning.’

He quickly showered and dressed so he could get to school early and study there. He had just opened his books when he felt the presence of someone standing nearby. He looked up to see Buffy standing a few feet away from him, looking as if she was trying to decide whether to approach him or leave him be. He flashed her a smile, but instead of returning it, she walked over and sat down quietly beside him, waiting to hear what he had to say.

“Buffy, I’m sorry about yesterday…” he began in a quiet voice, “I really needed to get home. I just beat my Da’ there as it was.”

Buffy smiled a little, but it was a smile of sadness, “I know. I just…William, are you still sure you want to be with me?”

William looked at her in shock, “How in the world can you possibly ask me that after what happened between us yesterday in your room?!?! Of course I want to be with you, Buffy!!”

Buffy sighed, “I just started thinking last night about how hard this is. And I know it’s our only option, but…”

William was afraid of what was coming next, “Buffy, do you still want to be with me?”

Buffy reached over and touched his hand gently. He looked up into her eyes and was a little concerned to find them filled with tears.

“I have never wanted anything more than to be with you, William. I just hate that we have to sneak around in order to do it. I know that you don’t like lying to your dad about where you’ve been and who you’ve been with. I was just giving you a chance for an easy out if you wanted to take it.”

William looked around carefully to make sure no one was watching them, and he lifted a hand to cup Buffy’s cheek.

“Luv, I wouldn’t be doing this if I didn’t think you were worth it…if I didn’t think that we were worth it. I love you, Buffy. With everything that I am, I love you, and I want us to work.”

Buffy sniffled, and even though his words made her happy, a few tears managed to trickle down her cheeks. She quickly brushed them away as she said, “I love you, too, William. After yesterday, everything just started to become unclear where we’re concerned. And I know it was a misunderstanding, and I should’ve been more understanding about you having to get home. But after what happened in my room, and you just jumped up and left without so much as a good-bye kiss, I…”

She trailed off, and William picked up with, “Buffy, pet, sweetheart, it meant the world to me. You’re the first girl I’ve ever…it meant a lot.”

A real smile formed on Buffy’s face as she said, bashfully, “You’re the first guy I’ve ever…with, too.”

William broke into a huge smile at how adorable she was when she was embarrassed. He was also very honored by the fact that they had experienced a “first” together. He picked up her hand and kissed her palm gently as he said, “We’ll make this work, Buffy. I know we will.”

Buffy had just enough time to say, “Ok. If you say we will, then we will,” before the bell rang to go to their exams.

They went their separate ways, and William was overjoyed by the conversation they had just had until he remembered that he hadn’t studied for any of the exams he had that day.

‘Bloody ‘ell,’ he thought as he walked in to take his first exam for that day, ‘here goes nothing.’



Ok, "Yesterday" is for the next chapter...which I'm about to write because school work has taken a break for a few days, thank GOD!!!