Returning 9/9



Returning 9/9
By *~Rachel*~

Disclaimer
: Disclaimer: Oh yes…they are ALL MINE! (Sarcastic) Haha. RIGHT. Joss Whedon, Marti Noxon, Twentieth Century Fox Productions, UPN, Sandollar Television, and Mutant Enemy own BtVS. No copyright infringements were intended. This is my story and not meant to copy the show.
Rating: This part is NC-17...somewhat. I want to say R/NC-17. But that's not the point! Woo hoo! My first NC-17 part ever- be gentle with the critism because I've never written anything like this before.

 
~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

 
 
Buffy left home and headed toward Spike's crypt. She was somewhat out of breath and her legs were tired. It was strange that it was taking her so long to recover from this one bite wound. However, she forced herself to walk the rest of the way.

When she reached the crypt, she pushed on the door with all her strength. Slowly, after a few more shoves against the door, it swung open with a loud creak and groan. She stepped inside, letting her eyes adjust to the light. "Spike?" she asked softly, taking a few steps into the room. She heard a crash of glass from downstairs and Buffy walked over to the steps before climbing down. She walked into the lower part of the crypt, stepping over broken beer bottles and trash.

"What the hell are you doing here?" Spike asked from her left. He was hiding in the shadows with a knife in his hand.

"Coming to see why the person who saved my life hasn't come by to say hello to me all week long? Or at least give me some flowers or a gift basket to celebrate my speedy recovery?" Buffy said, trying to keep the atmosphere light.

Spike chuckled, a cold, humorless laugh that seemed to echo off the walls. "Bloody hell, slayer. You think that I *saved* your life?" Spike asked.

 
"Well, yeah. Spike, if it hadn't been for you, I would have died."

"If it hadn't been for me, none of that would have ever happened," Spike tried to explain. "He came over to my place before visiting you, love, did you know that?" Buffy shook her head. "Yeah, he came over, beat the shit out of me, and then headed over to your place. If I could have stopped him there, taken him down instead of the other way around..." his voice died off and he stared at her. "God, I'm sorry I put you through all of that."

"It wasn't your fault." Buffy said. "I'm the Slayer, I'm suppose to know when a vampire is around me. Damn, 6 years of slayer training down the drain," she said, trying to get Spike to smile.

"Are you okay though, love?" Spike asked. He had stayed in his crypt all week, avoiding Buffy's usual patrolling spots and getting around through the tunnels instead of running through the streets.

"I'm better, now that I've seen you," Buffy said, smiling again. She thought. "So...what was your plan? Stay out of my sight forever?"

"Well...not forever, just long enough that you'd...forget about me?" Spike thought, lying to save her from the pain of knowing that he had seriously considered leaving town.

"Right, like I could forget about the vampire who I once called my mortal enemy, who got a chip installed into his head by the government, fell in love with me, and captured my heart?" Buffy asked, taking a step towards him. "Right, like I could forget...damn, what's his name again?" Spike finally broke down and cracked a smile. "I knew I could get you to smile eventually."

Spike walked up to her and ran his hand across her right cheek and then down to her neck, rubbing his fingers over the healed bite mark. "Lucky blokes...all those vampires got a taste of you," he whispered.

"And that just kills you, doesn't it?" Buffy asked. "All of my ex-boyfriends and two really, really, *really* old vampires also managed to suck me dry and yet...you haven't."

"Yeah, that's right, love, because of the chip," Spike said. He had dreams about what it would be like to make love to Buffy and then complete the act a little bite and a few drops of her blood flowing into his mouth. His definition of heaven.

"Well, what if I allowed it and...didn't let it hurt me?" Buffy asked, looking at him honestly in the eyes.

"What?" Spike asked. "What are you saying?"

"Spike...I want you..." She started to run her hands over his back and chest as she pulled him closer and rubbed up against him. Taking him totally by surprise she grabbed onto the sides of his face and pulled his face down to hers and kissed him. She shivered with delight and rubbed herself against him as Spike grabbed onto her arms, pushing her towards his body. Spike's tongue traced her lips and then demanded entry to her mouth, which Buffy willingly gave.

"God, I love you, Slayer..." Spike said. "You really feel up to this? Now?"

"Yes, I am," Buffy said in between meeting Spike's lips. Her hands ran over Spike's chest, moving down to rest on his hips, her index fingers looping through the belt loops on his black jeans. "Here... now..." she said.

"Good," Spike said, grinning before plundering her mouth with his once again. Still kissing her, Spike started backing the two of them up towards his queen-sized bed. Buffy wrapped her arms around his neck, following his motions as the two of them toppled onto the bed. "Slayer, you sure? Spike asked, pulling back from her. "No going back after this. If we make love, I won’t - can’t - go back." He searched her eyes for an answer.

"I don't want to go back, I want you," Buffy said honestly before pulling him to her again. Then their lips met and there were no more words. The two started pulling off articles of clothing as they kissed. Buffy pressed herself against his hard body, kissing him more deeply as she wrapped her arms around his neck once again. Buffy rolled onto her back as Spike stroked his fingers though her hair and the two continued kissing. Buffy shook with anticipation and excitement from the feelings that Spike inspired in her- feelings that she hadn't felt in many years and feelings that she never thought that she would ever feel again.

Buffy reached down and grabbed the ends of Spike's shirt. After a tender kiss, Buffy started pulling his shirt up over his body. Spike helped her pull it off, and he threw it onto the floor. Buffy met eyes with him and quickly smiled at him before he kissed her again. Buffy felt her smile grow larger as he slid his hands under her top, gently caressing her back. Buffy thought before pulling him closer to her, feeling their bodies molding together. Spike fiddled with her top, trying to get it off. His hands traveled down the front, trying to unbutton the buttons.

"Oh, screw it," Spike muttered before grabbing a handful of Buffy's shirt and ripping it apart, the buttons flying everywhere.

"Oh great, that was an expensive shirt," Buffy said, looking up at him.

"I'll get you another one, love." Spike replied before kissing her again.

Before long, Buffy's shirt, followed by her skirt, was thrown onto the other side of the room. Spike's hands continued moving up and down her back, caressing her and pushing Buffy even deeper into his embrace. There were no more words spoken. Instead, There were only gasps and moans of pleasure as the two strove to get ever closer to the other.

Buffy moaned in pure ecstasy as he entered her, his great size stretching her to her limit. He tried to move gently, to give her time to adjust but Buffy pushed him forward and forced him to move. Her hands clutched at his back and she dug her nails into his skin. Her body clenched around him with all the Slayer strength that she could muster.

Spike grasped for the ragged edges of his control, trying to go gentle with Buffy for their first time together, and missed. Acting purely on instinct he pulled back, driving into her so hard that a normal human would have been broken. Buffy arched to meet his thrusts, matching his strength with her own. With her kisses, and whispers, and moans, she urged him to continue moving. She was so close to completely falling off the edge, and she turned her neck to the side, offering him access to her throat.

Spike gazed down at her bare neck, awed by what she was offering, what he was about to attempt. Before he could give a second thought, however, Buffy grabbed the back of his head and pulled him down to the hollow of her neck. She kissed his forehead and closed her eyes, a smile washing over her features.

Spike looked down at her neck, pressing a gentle kiss to her throat, running his tongue over her skin in an erotic way. He closed his eyes for a second, feeling his facial features shifting. He kissed her neck once more before biting down to break the skin, revealing Buffy's life that flowed beneath. His tongue and taste buds spiraled out of control from the power that Spike could feel in her blood, Buffy's life source. was Spike's last sane thought before he came to the point of loosing control.

As Buffy felt Spike's fangs enter her neck and start to drink from her, she climaxed, her whole body convulsing as wave after wave of pleasure washed over her. When Spike stopped drinking and rolled over and off of her body, Buffy was happily spent and overjoyed. Spike gathered her up into his arms as the two kissed once more, Buffy tasting her own sweat and blood.

The two lay on their sides, Spike's arms wrapped tightly around Buffy's stomach, where Spike would occasionally kiss the mark on Buffy's neck. He had covered Riley's and Angel's mark entirely, claiming her as his. And unlike any of the other men in her life who were stupid enough to give her up, Spike would never leave or let go of her. No, he was much too smart to do something so foolish.

 
"So, no pain to your head, right?" She sighed in contentment when she felt Spike run his hands up and down her back gently. He hadn't complained about the chip, but she had to make sure. It was pretty nice... Buffy thought.

"No, things are okay up here," Spike said.

"As okay as they can get I guess," Buffy joked. His response was to tickle her bare stomach with his hands, setting her off in squeals of laughter. She rolled over onto her back and he braced himself up with his arms to face her. He lowered his head and kissed her, his lips trailing off from her lips to the side of her neck where he kissed her drying scar.

 
"Mm, you just can't get enough of that, can you?" Buffy asked. "The Big Bad finally got a taste of the Slayer."

 
"And, what? Are you complaining?" Spike asked, knowing very well that she had enjoyed it also.

"I loved it..." Buffy said, looking up into his blue eyes. "I love you...Spike, I love you."

"Wh-what?" Spike asked, his eyes bulging. He lost the strength in his arms and fell on top of Buffy. "You what?"

 
"You heard me, blondie, I love you." Buffy said. She raised her head and kissed him. "I was going to tell you the night that Riley came by, so I never got the chance, but I do...very much."

"Oh really..." Spike said, smiling down at her. He thought as he grinned. "And that compels me to ask...how much?" he asked, raising his scarred eyebrow.

Buffy pushed him closer to her, their bare bodies pressing up against each other. "Let me show you..."

And she spent the rest of the night doing just that.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

The end!