~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~



~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

An hour later, Willow, Xander, Tara, Buffy, Spike, and Anya were gathered around the table talking together. Dawn had gone off to a friend's house to spend the night so she'd be out of the house. Buffy had that all planned out in case she and Spike wanted some time together.

Buffy looked around herself, as though she were seeing things clearly for the first time. She looked over at Spike, who was obviously trying not to hold her hand or touch her in some way. She smiled, thinking that she had never seen him look so cute. she thought.

"So...you two are together now?" Willow asked for the 100th time it seemed. Buffy had explained to her friends that she and Spike had just...happened. Even she couldn't explain it. All she knew was that she loved him and he loved her back with just as much fiery passion.

"Yeah, we are." Buffy said. "And even though you guys might not be okay with it...it's not your relationship, it's mine." Spike beamed and what she was telling everyone. He thought that she wouldn't want to tell the gang about them just yet. But here she was, telling everyone to leave the two of them alone.

"Well, as long as he doesn’t go all psycho on us...I guess I can deal," Xander managed to say. He had been revived from his fainting, only to faint once again when he saw Buffy and Spike holding hands.

"I- I think it's- it's great," Tara said softly towards Buffy.

"And your sight is okay?" Willow asked her.

"Yes, perfect 20-20 vision Buffy is back," Buffy said.

She looked over in the shadows behind the table and caught eyes with Spike. He stood away from her now while she explained about the two of them. She smiled at him brightly before he returned her smile with a smirk. The gang continued to talk together about something as Spike mouthed over to her, "I love you." Buffy smiled and, after checking that no one was watching her, quickly replied, mouthing, "I love you too," back over to the blonde vampire. Spike grinned evilly before mouthing, "I want you."

Quickly, Buffy's eyes widened as she stood in her chair. "Well!" she said. Everyone turned and looked at her. "We'd love to stick around and chat, but I have to get home." She started moving away from the table and instantly, Spike was at her side. "I, uh, have something to show Spike." With that, Spike's ears perked up and he started walking towards the door faster.

"Bye, Buffy," some people said as Buffy and Spike walked out the door.

As soon as the door closed behind them, Spike grabbed Buffy, pulling her into the darkness with him as he kissed her. "Spike..." Buffy moaned, before opening her mouth, allowing Spike's tongue to enter. His hands raced up the side of her body and Buffy copied his motion, loving how this man made her feel.

"Love you, Slayer." Spike said, growling in the back of his throat.

"I...I love you too, Spike." Buffy said, trying to catch her breath that was heavy and labored from excitement. She looked up into his blue eyes, which sparkled, even in the night. Buffy thought. "Who knew that we'd end up together- that it would take me a year to realize that you were love?"

"Well, there were those few times that I tried to kill you." Spike said.

"A few?" Buffy asked, raising her eyebrows. Spike lowered his head in embarrassment. "Hey, don't worry about it." Buffy said. "It's all part of the past."

"That seems pretty good," Spike said, smiling at her. "Now...didn't you have something to show me?"

Buffy pressed her lips together, thinking. "I don't remember anything about that." She said, jokingly. "Hmm..."

"Well, let me refresh your memory, pet." Spike said, before lowering his head and kissing her. He pulled her closer towards him as he kissed her lips, his tongue tracing her soft lips. When he finally pulled away, he left her mouth and body burning with fire.

"Oh yeah...that," she said breathlessly. Spike grinned and touched foreheads with her. Finally, she was his, and there was nothing in this world that would tear the two of them apart.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

Inside the Magic Shop, Anya, Tara, Willow, and Xander were helping to get the store cleaned up so they could close the shop up for the night. "You know that they're just going home to boink." Anya said.

Instantly, everyone in the room yelled, "eww!" from what Anya said. "No!"

"Anya, honey, they're just...Buffy has something to show Spike and..." Xander started, trying to live in his world of denial. It was just better if he didn't think about it at all. he thought, repeating it over and over in his mind.

"And what do you think she's going to show him? Her stamp collection? A slideshow of past slays?" Anya asked. "I mean, why do you think Buffy wanted Dawn out of the house?"

"Anya!" Everyone yelled again. "Dawn went to see a friend." Added Tara.

"What a coincidence," Anya said sarcastically as she placed some shrunken heads and chicken feet back on their shelves.

"We *don't* want to hear this, Anya," Willow said. "It's bad enough that we knew about the Buffy-Bot, now that's...*Buffy* Buffy."

"I mean, it wouldn't have mattered if Dawn was there or not, they still would have-" Xander tried to stop her from talking, but Anya's mouth kept on moving. "Maybe they would have been really quiet. I've heard that that can highly raise-"

"ANYA!" Everyone yelled.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

Buffy and Spike grinned, hearing everyone yelling at Anya from inside. Buffy thought, thinking about what Anya was saying about Spike and she.

Spike smiled down at the blonde in his arms and laughed. "I think demon girl is smarter than everyone thinks she is," he said.

"You wouldn't be wrong about that," Buffy said, dreading the next time she would see her friends.

"I love you, Summers," Spike said one more time. Now that he could say that to her, he was going to every chance he got.

"I love you, William the Bloody...so much," Buffy whispered. "C'mon, I think I still have something to show you at home,"

"Sounds bloody good to me, love," Spike said, grabbing her hand. Together, the two of them walked into the night heading back towards their house.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

THE
END
! ! !