A/N: Thanks for the reviews. Continue to tell me what you think. I'm trying to update fast.

Ring! Ring! Ring!

“Summers Gallery, how may I help you?” Joyce answered.

“Hello, Joyce. It’s Sp..William.”he said.

“William, how are you? I’m so happy to hear from you.” Joyce said.

“I’m great. I’ve been working a lot lately. I’m about to shoot a movie.”he said happily. He had always liked Joyce and could always speak openly with her. She had become a second mother to him.

“That’s great. I always new you would be a great actor someday.” Joyce said.

“Thanks. Actually the reason I was calling was to see if you would give me Elizabeth’s number.” he said gently.

“Of course. What makes you want to get in contact with her all the sudden?” she asked curiously.

“The movie I’m about to shoot, she’s going to be my co-star.” he answered.

“Oh, that’s great. Let me give you that number do you have a pen?”

“Yeah.” he said. She proceeded to give him Buffy’s home and cell phone numbers. “Thank you Joyce. You don’t know how much this means to me.”

“Oh, William, I wish you and Elizabeth would have never grown apart.”

“Me too, Joyce. Look I got to go. I’ll call more often. I’ve missed talking to you.”

“Thanks, William. Bye.” Joyce said hanging up the phone.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Buffy walked through the campus of UCLA. She had always wondered what her life would be like if she would have gone to college instead of pursuing acting.

She finally found the Arts and Literature Building, and Rupert Giles’s office. She knocked on the door.

“Come in.” she heard from behind the door. Buffy opened the door and stood in the doorway, waiting for Giles to look at her. He still hadn’t looked at when he started to speak. “How may I help you?”

“You don’t recognize me.” she said. It wasn’t a question. “I know I haven’t seen you in a while and I have changed quite a bit, so I can understand.”

“Elizabeth?” he asked.

“Okay, maybe I was wrong. How did you know it was me?” she said finally coming into the room and closing the door.

“I would know that rambling anywhere.” he said getting up from behind his desk. He walked over to her and gave her a hug. “And you’re right, you have changed. I never imagined you to be a blonde.”

“Yeah well, when I got an agent I got a makeover, too.” she said making her way over to the chair sitting against the wall.

“Well you look great. Did you say agent?” he asked taking his place behind his desk.

“Yeah. I’m an actress now.” she said nonchalantly.

“Oh, Elizabeth that’s great. I’m sorry I don’t watch much tv and I don’t see movies. I really should get out more. William has been acting in the theater. He’s very good.” he said like a proud father.

“Yeah, so I’ve heard. Actually that’s the reason I’m here. We’re actually going to be in a movie together. I was wondering if you could give me his number. I was hoping that he would have lunch with me before we start filming.” she explained.

“Yeah. Let me write it down for you.” Giles said pulling out a pen and writing on a piece of paper. He handed over the slip of paper. “I also wrote my number on there. I don’t want you staying out of contact this long again, young lady.” he said with a smile.

“Don’t worry Giles. I won’t. I’ll be going now. I know you have other things to do.” she said getting up out of the chair and walking over to the door. “Thanks Giles. You always were the best.” She opened the door and walked out. She made her way back across campus and made her way back to her car.

“Aren’t you Buffy Summers?” she heard from behind her. She turned around and found a man, probably a college student, standing there.

“Um, yeah, I am.” she said hesitantly.

“Cool, can I have your autograph?” he said thrusting a notebook and pen at her. She nodded and signed the notebook. “Thanks. I can’t wait to tell my friends that I met you.” he said as he walked away.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Spike sat at the desk in his small apartment. He sat there staring at the number and holding the phone. He had started to dial the number twice already, but had hung up before he had finished the number. He was nervous. More nervous than his first time on stage. He took a deep breath and started to dial the number for the third time. It took everything inside of him not to hang up once again when he heard the phone start to ring.

“Hello.” Buffy answered. Buffy waited for a few moments, but noone answered her. “Hello?” she asked again.

“Elizabeth?” Spike said. “Or should I call you Buffy.” he laughed trying to break the ice.

“William. How are you?” she said glad that she hadn’t had to make the first call.

“Good. I’m really good. You?” he said.

“Great. God, it’s so good to talk to you...um, Spike?” she said hesitantly.

“Yeah, it’s Spike now. And I know exactly what you mean. Six years is a long time. And a lot’s happened in those years.” he said solemnly.

“Yeah, it has. Do you want to go somewhere and have lunch?” she asked boldly.

“I was going to ask you the same thing. I would love to have lunch. When should we meet?”

“I have today free. At one. How does that sound?” she asked looking at her daily schedule.

“That sounds good to me. How ‘bout we meet at one of our houses then we can decide where to go from there.” he said.

“That’s a good idea, considering we’ve probably changed a lot since we last saw each other. How about we meet at my place.” she said.

“Sounds good, pet.” he said thanking whoever was watching over him that this was going to good. She gave him her address. “I’ll be there at 12:30.”

“Great, OH, I’ve got to go then, I need to get ready. Thanks for calling. I’ll see ya in a bit.” she said.

“Okay. See you then.” he said hanging up and let out a deep breath that he didn’t know he was holding.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

He knocked on the door of the apartment number she gave him. He heard the her unlock the door and release the chain. When she finally opened the door, they stared at each other. They had, indeed, changed in the last few years. Buffy had dyed her dark brown hair to a blond color that made her look like a true California girl. Her hair had grown to her middle back. Spike couldn’t believe that she had changed so much.

Buffy took in Spike very much the same way. Platinum blond hair replaced the chestnut brown curls he used to sport. The glasses that had hidden his blue eyes all through high school were now gone.

“You ready to go, pet.” he asked.

“Yeah” she said trying not to stare at him. She turned and shut the door. When she turned to face him she saw that he was staring at her. “What?” she said with a smile.

“You’ve changed so much.” he said.

“I can say the same thing about you. So where are we headed to?” she asked.

“How do you feel about Italian?”

A/N: Please review. I want to know what you think. Like it? Don't Like it?