A/N: Thanks to everyone who as read and reviewed this story. Please continue to do so.

2003...

“Anyway, I was living at home with mom. My dreams were dying, and I had gotten to the point that I thought I’d be stuck in an office somewhere. Then one day, mom was cooking soup and forgot one of the ingredients. She sent me to the store to get it. I was walking down one of the aisles, when someone called my name. Willow was standing at the end, coming toward me for a hug. We started talking and she asked me how everything was going with my career. I told her that I was having some problems.” Buffy explained.

“Hey, guys. Clem went ahead and set you up with some salads. Enjoy.” Andrew said setting down two side salads.

“Wow. Even the salad looks great.” she said looking at the colorful salad.

“Yeah, they are. He makes his own dressing. It’s the best.” he said digging in. Buffy took a bite of the salad and was in heaven. The flavors in the salad exploded in her mouth. Buffy suddenly remembered that she was telling a story.

“Oh, yeah. Where was I?” she asked.

“Um, I think you just met Willow.” he said.

“Okay, well she was telling me that she was only in town to visit her parents. She really lived in LA. She told me that she was dating, Tara, an talent agent in LA.” she said.

“Wait! Willow, little shy Willow, is gay?” he said in shock.
“Yeah, I know. I was shocked to. Anyway, she gave me her girlfriends number and told me to call her. She said that she knew that Tara would represent me. I was so happy. I didn’t call her for another week. I made an appointment to meet her. I drove to LA and went to her office. I was so nervous. Now she’s my friend. She let me read a few lines from a script and thought that I had real talent. I wasn’t able to work for a few months but she finally got me an audition. It was for an action movie. I got a supporting role, but it gave me experience. I got offers to more action movies after that. Then I got the script for January Flowers and knew that I was going to do it.” she said finishing her story.

“Wow, pet. Your meeting with Willow sounds like it was meant to be.” he said moving salad bowl to the side of the table.

“I know. I had prayed everyday for something to happen, then I was so shocked when it did. I think the powers that be made us meet there. I also think that they allowed us to both get the script so we could be friends again.” Buffy said shyly.

“That’s a good belief.” he said. They sat in silence until Andrew came out and delivered their food.

“Wow, this food looks great. What did you get?” she asked looking at his plate.

“Angel Hair pasta with Vodka sauce. Then he mixes in some shrimp and scallops. It’s really good, but it’s not on the menu. How’s the chicken?” he asked.

“It’s great. I’ll definitely be coming back here.” she said.

“So, how often do you go to Sunnydale?” he asked.

“Quite a bit. At least every weekend. Sometimes you just have to get away, ya know.” she said.

“Wow, it’s like your second home. I haven’t been back since...” he trailed off.

“Since Jenny died.” she finished for him.

“Yeah. How did you know?” he said not making eye contact.

“Mom told me. I was shooting a movie. I wanted to come but I didn’t find out in time. I visit her grave from time to time, and put fresh flowers on it.” she said.

“I’m happy that someone goes and visits her. I don’t have the time and I think that my da still mourns for her, that’s why he moved to LA as well.” he said.

“It helps me think. I go out there and talk to her about things that I can’t tell my mother. I’ve made some very hard decisions out there.” she said. He looked at her confused.

“What kind of decisions, if you don’t mind me asking?” he asked quietly.

Buffy was silent for a few minutes before answering. “Like whether or not to call Tara.” she said.

“Why would that be such a hard decision?”

“Because of why Riley left me.” she whispered.

“What reason did he give you for leaving?”

“He said that he had gotten a job in Miami. But I know the real reason.”

“And that would be?” he asked trying to get her to continue.

The looked at him with tears in her eyes. “I was pregnant.”

A/N: Review me please. I want to know how you think I'm doing.