A/N: I'm trying to update sooner. Please give me feedback. I love it.

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Spike opened the car door for Buffy allowing her to get in. Spike took a deep breath before jumping into the driver’s side.

“Spike?” Buffy said tentatively.

“Yeah, pet.” Spike said as he turned out of the parking lot.

“Do you mind... I mean... if it’s not too much trouble... can we make a pit stop at the grocery store?” Buffy asked.

“Of course, luv. Need to pick up something?” he asked.

“Yeah. I don’t have much at the apartment right now. I thought we could pick up some snacks or something. And I thought I might make something for Tara and Willow. They’ve done so much for me.” Buffy explained.

“No problem, pet. This one good.” he asked pointing to the grocery store they were approaching.

“Great.” she said.

Spike pulled into the parking lot and got out of the car, once again opening Buffy’s door for her. They walked into the grocery store and grabbed a hand held basket.

“Do you cook, Buffy? I don’t remember you being a great baker, luv.” he said as she picked up various items and looked at them before putting them back down.

“I took a cooking class not to long ago, so I can fix some basic things. But I can make some kick-ass cookies.” she laughed.

“Well then, why don’t you make them some cookies, pet?” Spike said picking up a package of chocolate chips.

“I guess. I was just thinking about something more special.” she said.

“I’m sure they’ll love anything you bring.” Spike said shaking the bag of chocolate trying to encourage her.

“Okie Dokie. Chocolate chip cookies it is. Now would you like some tea or something. All I have at home right now is water and juice.” she asked walking to the aisle with tea and coffee. “Definitely need some coffee and Earl Grey. You like Earl Grey don’t you?”

“Yeah, pet. I do. Anything else you wanted to get?” Spike asked.

“Kisses.” she said simply.

“Well if you insist.” Spike said leaning forward slightly. Buffy giggled and slapped him on his shoulder before leading him to the candy aisle.

Buffy and Spike picked up a few more items before proceeding to the checkout.

“Buffy Summers?” the young man at the checkout questioned.

“Um...yeah.” she said.

“Oh wow. I love you. Your movies are so cool. I can’t wait for the next one. When’s it coming out? Is it an action movie too?” the over excited clerk rambled while checking them out.

“Well... um...We haven’t started shooting yet, and no, it isn’t an action movie.” she tried to answer calmly, handing over the money for the items.

“Cool, I’ll still see it. I can’t wait. Who else is in it?” he asked giving her back her change.

“That would be me, mate.” Spike finally spoke up. The boy looked at him for a minute.

“I don’t think I’ve ever seen you in anything before.” he said.

“That’s because I’ve never been in a movie before. I have only acted on stage.” Spike said irritated by the boy.

“Oh, okay. Can I get your autographs?” he asked handing them a small piece of paper when they nodded.

“Wow, thanks.” he said handing them their bag in exchange for the autographs. The blond couple just nodded and left before the boy could say another word. They both jumped into the car and took a deep breath.

“I don’t think I’ll ever get used to that.” Buffy said setting her head against the headrest and closing her eyes.

“That’s happened before?” Spike asked starting the car up.

“Well, I’ve signed autographs at premieres and stuff but only once has anyone ever stopped me when I’m out on my own. It’s feels weird that someone knows my name but I don’t know theirs.” Buffy said.

“I’ve only signed two before. And they were after my first show in New York.” Spike said.

“Well after this movie you’ll be having all kinds of women wanting you. Have you been seeing anyone?” she tried to ask nonchalantly.

“No one serious. I’ve gone out with people and stuff but never a long term relationship.” Spike said stopping the car. They had made it back to her apartment. They both got out of the car. Spike took the grocery bag from Buffy while she found her keys.

“Come on in.” she said opening the door wide so they could both enter. Buffy led Spike into her kitchen. “Just sit that there. I’ll preheat the oven for the cookies. You get to be my lucky assistant today.” she said turning on the oven then pulling items out of the cabinets and bags that they would need.

“Just tell me what to do, luv.” Spike said.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

“God, Jenny doesn’t make that big of a mess when she cooks.” Buffy laughed as they walked into the living room.

“I usually don’t make that big of a mess. I was slightly distracted with all the tickling and hitting you were doing. I wouldn’t be surprised if those turned out as small disks of goo, pet.” he said flopping down on the couch.

“Don’t worry. I made sure everything went in right. They’ll be perfect.” Buffy said throwing him a towel she had grabbed from the hall closet. He wiped off all the flour and sugar that had gotten on his face and clothes. Buffy walked into her bedroom and put on a pair of jeans and a blue tank top. Buffy walked back into the living room and sat down next to Spike. “Whatcha wanna do now?”

‘Loaded question...loaded question.’ Spike thought.

“Um...well...we could watch a movie.” Spike suggested.

“Sounds good. Whatcha wanna watch?” Buffy asked walking over to her DVD collection.

“Well, I haven’t seen any of your movies. Do you have one that we could watch?” Spike asked.

“Um, yeah, sure. We can watch the last one that I made.” she said pulling it out and putting it in the DVD player.

“What’s it called?” Spike asked making himself comfortable.

“Double Standard.” Buffy said walking over and sitting next to him again.

“Sounds interesting.” Spike said. “Come here.” he said holding his arm out so she could snuggle into his side. She moved to his side as he wrapped his arm around her.

“Feels like old times, doesn’t it?” Buffy said as the movie started.

“Yeah, pet. It does.” he sighed.

Buffy got up a couple of times in the movie to finish the cookies. Spike watched the movie in awe. He knew that she was just playing a role but he couldn’t help but think of how beautiful she looked when she was fighting. Then another thought came to him. It wasn’t really her, it was just a stunt double.

Buffy came back into the living room after fixing the last batch of cookies. “I love that scene. It’s so cool. Took me forever to learn how to fight like that and not look uncomfortable.” Buffy said taking her previous spot.

“I thought you used stunt doubles, pet.” Spike said trying not to act surprised.

“We had them but I didn’t want to use her. I thought it would be cool to learn how to fight. Took a lot of hard work but I think I did pretty good.” she said.

“You did outstanding, luv. I guess I better watch what I say around you.” he said with a laugh.

“You betcha, buddy.” she said punching him on the arm.

“Ow!!” he whined playfully earning him another punch. “So, when are we due over at Reds? She does still have red hair right?” he asked.

“Yeah, she does. And she said we could come any time we’d like, as long as it’s after six.” she said.

“Well, it’s 5:30 now, so I guess we should leave sometime soon. Don’t forget about your cookies.” he said sitting up with her.

“Come in the kitchen, I boiled some water for some tea. We can have some before we leave.” Buffy said pulling him off the couch and dragging him into the kitchen. Buffy poured Spike some boiling water into a mug and placed a tea bag in it. She did the same for herself then walked over to the small dinner table that Spike had sat at.

“So, you know about my history with women, what about your history with men, luv?” Spike asked looking down into the mug that she had sat in front of him.

“Well, you know about Riley. That is my history with men. After Riley, I didn’t date anyone else. Who’d want to date a pregnant, wanna-be actress. After Jenny was born, I was focused on her or my career, not men.” she said pulling the tea bag out of the hot water and taking a sip.

Spike didn’t know whether to be extremely happy that she wasn’t with someone or sad that she hadn’t known love for the last few years.

“But now things are looking up. I have my best friend back and I’m doing a great movie with him. So you ready to go or you wait a little while longer.” she asked.

“Why don’t you go get the cookies together, then we can go. May I use your bathroom?” Spike said.

“No.” she said simply.

“What?” Spike said surprised.

“No, I want to see how long you can hold it.” he said without any emotion. Then she sighed. “Oh go if you have to. It’s at the end of the hall.” she said. She gave him a big smile.

Spike smiled back. “I’m going to get you back for that, luv.” he said before turning around and walking down the hall.

“You better believe it.” he said when he closed the bathroom door behind him.

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

A/N: Please Review. Pretty Please