Chapter 2

A few weeks went by and Buffy couldn't be happier. She was expecting Will in a few days so she was busy fixing up the house while Joyce was out. Will would be staying with them for a bit until school started, then he would be staying in a dorm. Buffy was cleaning when she heard her little sister Dawn running down the stairs. "I'll see you later." She said as she headed to the door.

"Where are you going?" Buffy asked.

"I'm staying over at Janice's tonight. Mom said it was okay." Buffy nodded.

"Alright, have fun." Dawn smiled at her and then left the house. Buffy just went back to cleaning. She was wearing baggy overalls and her blonde hair was up in a messy ponytail. She desperately needed a shower. Buffy was about to head upstairs when someone knocked on the door. She sighed and walked over to the door. "Now what." She said to herself as she opened the door. Standing there was a man in a leather duster with bleached blonde hair. Buffy couldn't take her eyes off of him. "Will?" He nodded and smiled at her.

"Hey, cutie." He replied and she smiled back at him.

"Oh my god, look at you." She said as she hugged him and he hugged her back. "What have you done to yourself?" She said when she pulled away and looked at him again.

"What, you don't like it?" He asked a little hurt.

"Well, I never said that. It looks good, really different." She told him as she touched his hair. "How do you get it so soft?" He smiled at her and walked into the house.

"That's a secret, Summers." He looked around the house and Buffy closed the door. "Place hasn't changed all that much." He told her.

"We're not that much into change, but obviously you are. When did this happen?" She asked referring to his look.

"Few years ago, decided I could use a new look." Buffy nodded not sure what else to say. She really didn't mind the way he used to look, but the new look was definitely not bad either. "I also go by Spike now. A lot of things needed changing." Buffy tried not to laugh at the name. She just nodded in agreement. Willow was right when she said a lot could happen in six years. Buffy just couldn't believe that he could change so much.

"We weren't expecting you for a few more days." Spike nodded.

"Yeah, decided to show up earlier to surprise you." He told her with a smile.

"Well, you did. I didn't get a chance to shower yet, I look like a mess." Spike looked at her.

"That's not possible, still beautiful like always. The last six years have really been good to you." Buffy smiled and looked down, she hoped that he couldn't see her blushing.

"Thanks," she said as she looked back up at him. "Well, I'm going to take a shower now. You can just relax and watch TV if you want." Spike nodded and headed to the living room. He sat down on the couch and grabbed the remote. Buffy was about to go upstairs when she turned back to look at him with a smile on her face. "By the way, about the new look. It looked better on Billy Idol." With that she ran up the stairs. Spike got up and chased after her.

"You better get back here, Summers." He was faster than her so he caught up to her and grabbed her before she got to her room. She squealed as he knocked her to the floor and got on top of her, pinning her arms above her head. "That wasn't very nice. If you want me to let you go you better take it back, missy." Buffy was trying not to laugh. They haven't done anything like this since they were little.

"Make me." She told him and he gave her a smirk.

"Oh, I'll make you." He then started to tickle her because he knew how ticklish she was. She couldn't hold it in anymore and started to laugh.

"Hey, that's not fair." She said while still laughing.

"Are you going to take it back now?" He said as he continued to tickle her.

"Watch where you put your hands. Okay, I take it back just stop with the torture." He then let her go and she sat up.

"That's a good girl." He told her and she slapped him on the arm.

"You're evil." He gave her a grin.

"You better believe it." He hugged her again and kissed the top of her head. "I really missed you, Buffy." Buffy hugged him back and smiled. She was glad that everything about him didn't change, he was still sweet like always.