Author's Chapter Notes:
I'm not sure if ya'll saw the author's note on the prologue because I don't know if it worked. If not it would be best to go back and look at it because that might make things not seem as confusing, more or less=)
Chapter 1

"I don't think I'll ever stop taking a shower." Buffy said as she sat on her bed next to Spike who was lying down.

"You look fine; you can hardly even smell it anymore." Buffy playfully slapped him and he pulled her down next to him. "You always smell good, love." He whispered in her ear which caused her to shiver.

"I bet you say that to all the girls." Spike shook his head.

"Nope, just you." He brushed her hair out of her face and leaned in to place a gentle kiss on her lips. He pulled away after only a second and Buffy frowned.

"That's it? I figured I earned more after getting slimed." She said with a pout and Spike smiled at her.

"You know I can't resist that lip." He said as he leaned in again and captured her lips with his, slipping his tongue into her mouth. His hand moved under her blouse to cup her breast and that's how Xander found them a little while later.

"Crap, I really have to stop walking in on this." He said as he covered his eyes. Spike broke away from her to glare at the boy.

"This is a really bad time, Harris." Xander moved his hands from his eyes.

"Tell me something I don't know. You could close the door for a change. There are other people here." Buffy looked at her friend.

"Was there something you wanted, Xander?" Xander shook his head.

"Really not important, we'll talk later." He said before he walked away. He then came back and closed the door. Spike looked back at Buffy.

"You sure you don't want to consider my offer now?" Buffy sighed and sat up.

"We talked about this, Spike. I just don't think it's the right time." Spike rolled his eyes.

"When will it be the right time? We never have any privacy here, love. I really think we should get a place of our own. I have money, so you don't have to worry about that." He told her.

"It's not about the money. I just don't think I'm ready and I can't leave Dawn now. She needs me here." She explained.

"Dawn's a big girl and she has the others here. I'm not suggesting somewhere too far away. I think it's about time you did something for yourself. You worry about everyone, Buffy. Maybe it was time that you let me worry about you for a change." He said as he started to nibble her ear. She closed her eyes and moaned.

"That's not going to work this time. I've made up my mind." She claimed as he nibbled down her neck. "Oh god," she breathed out when he started to use his tongue. "Okay, I'll consider it. I just need to think it over and talk with my friends first and see if Dawn would be okay." Spike pulled away to look at her with a smile.

"That's all I ask." He said as he lay back down and pulled her down next to him. She rested her head on his chest and they both soon drifted off to sleep.