Author's Chapter Notes:
Warning for this chapter, there will be fluffiness ahead. I hope ya'll don't have a problem with that. This is one of my fluffier stories, I think I was in a mood at the time. Well, hope ya'll would like it=)
Chapter 22

Hank was released from the hospital a few days later.

Joyce decided to give their relationship another try because she realized that she still loved Hank, and the girls needed their father around.

Hank promised that he would do whatever he could to make it up to them.

Joyce was actually starting to believe him. He assured her that he wasn't going anywhere and she agreed to let him stay in her room, so he wouldn't have to sleep on the couch anymore.


* * * * *


Buffy and Spike were at his house because Giles was away. They wanted some alone time together after the mild drama in their lives. They were in his room, making out on the bed.

Spike pulled away after a while. He looked at her flushed face and tucked a lock of hair behind her ear. "You are so beautiful," he whispered and was graced by a blush from her.

"Stop it."

He smiled. "Stop what?"

"Stop with the flattery. I'm not used to it."

Spike leaned down and pressed a soft kiss to her lips. "You better get used to it because I'm not going to stop." He started to kiss her again. He pulled away after a few seconds and sat up, so he could look at her better. "How are you dealing with everything? I mean, with Hank permanently moving back into your house?"

Buffy sighed and sat up as well. "I think I'm dealing okay. It'll just take some getting used to. I had a talk with my dad and things seem better with us. I decided that if my mother could give him a second chance, then I should, too. Everyone deserves a second chance, right?"

Spike smiled and kissed her on the forehead. "That's my girl."

Buffy was flattered at his comment, then thought about the next thing she wanted to say. She took a deep breath. "Spike, I want you to make love to me."

He raised his eyebrows, not expecting her to say that. "Are you sure?"

She could only nod.

Spike wanted that more than anything, but he had to make sure it was what she really wanted. "Buffy, you should really think about this. It would be your first time, right?" he asked, even though he already knew the answer.

"Yes, you know I'm still a virgin. I'm serious about this, Spike. I think I'm ready and I want my first time to be with you. I love you."

Spike felt tears form in his eyes at what she said. He still couldn't believe it. "You do?"

Buffy nodded again.

A huge smile graced his lips and he grabbed her in a hug. "God, Buffy. I love you so bloody much. You don't know how long I've been waiting for this."

Buffy pulled away to look at him. "I have a confession to make."

Spike had a worried expression on his face now.

"It's nothing bad," she assured him.

He waited for her to continue.

"Okay, it's about time I got this off of my chest. When I was twelve, I kinda had a crush on you."

Spike was clearly surprised by that. "You had a crush on me? I was a geek back then."

Buffy slapped him playfully on the arm. "I thought you were cute. I thought all those old feelings were gone, but I realized that they never really went away. I never thought you would have ever had feelings for me. So, I told myself that I didn't have feelings for you anymore and after a while, I started to believe it. That's what I told myself, anyway."

Spike smiled at her, still not believing that she had a crush on him back then. If it was possible, he loved her even more.

"There's something else I wanna know. When did your feelings for me change? When did you start looking at me as more than a friend?"

Spike thought about it before he answered her. "I think it was when we started high school."

"You have liked me since the beginning of high school? How did I never know that?"

He shrugged. "I was just good at hiding it."

She had to agree. "Yeah, apparently you were. Well, I'm glad it took until our senior year for you to tell me," she stated sarcastically.

"I was always worried about how you would react. I never thought you would have seen me as anything other than a friend. I wasn’t exactly very popular with the opposite sex."

Buffy moved closer and kissed him on the lips. "See, that's where you're a dummy."

Spike gave her his trademark smirk. "Yeah, but you love me anyway." He started to tickle her because he knew how ticklish she was.

She laughed hysterically and tried to push him away. "Spike, stop! That's not fair!" she exclaimed through her laughter.

Spike decided that she had enough torture after a few more seconds. He let her catch her breath.

"You are so evil," she said with a pout.

Spike bent down to kiss her pouty lips. He never could resist it. "You better believe it, baby."

Buffy suddenly became more serious and moved away from him. She bit her lip and then grabbed the bottom of her shirt, pulling it over her head to reveal her white, lace bra to him. She threw the shirt on the floor.

Spike gulped at the sight of her. "Buffy, are you really sure about this? There's no going back."

She nodded without any hesitation. "I want this, Spike. I want you."

He wasn't going to deny that and gently pushed her down on the bed. He got on top of her and started to kiss her neck.

Buffy let out a moan and ran her hands over his chest. She then found the bottom of his shirt.

Spike pulled away a little, so she could take his shirt off. He helped her with it and then threw it on the floor. He continued to kiss her. He ran his hands over her abdomen and as he got lower, he started to unzip her pants. Spike pulled away when they both needed to breathe and touched his forehead to hers. "I love you." he whispered.

"I love you, too."

He smiled and went back to her lips.

The rest of their clothes were soon thrown to the floor and they became lost in each other, finally feeling complete for the first time in their lives.