Author's Chapter Notes:
Yeah, really short chapter. I swear I sometimes don’t even realize how short they are at first. I’ll have more pretty soon at least. Hope ya’ll would like this chapter and not hate me too much=)
Chapter 24

A month went by and Buffy was out with Willow.

They haven't been spending much time together since Buffy has been with Spike.

She was starting to feel guilty, so she suggested that they have a girl's night out.

Willow could tell that something seemed to be on Buffy's mind as they walked the streets of Sunnydale. She decided to try and get her friend to talk to her. "So, I decided to date boys again. The whole gay thing can only last for so long."

Buffy still seemed distracted. "Yeah, sure," she replied.

Willow figured that she would have to try something else to get her attention. "Buffy, your hair's on fire!" she yelled.

She only nodded. "That's nice."

Willow had enough and grabbed Buffy's arm to stop her. "Okay, what's bothering you? You have been out of it all day. What's up?"

Buffy finally seemed to come to her senses and looked at Willow. "Nothing, I'm fine."

Willow wasn't buying it. "Come on, I know when something is bothering you. I've known you since kindergarten, so you can't hide anything from me. You see this look on my face, you know what it means," she stated, using her resolve face. "Now spill, missy."

Buffy sighed and knew that she couldn't keep anything from her friend. "Just come with me to the store and then I'll tell you, okay?"

Willow nodded in agreement.

They walked into the store and Buffy went to the aisle that she was looking for, stopping to stare at the items on the shelf.

Willow was confused. "So, what do you have to get?" She then looked to see what had Buffy’s focus, shocked when she saw her friend’s attention on the pregnancy tests. "Oh, Buffy," she said sympathetically, now realizing what was bothering the other girl.

"It might be nothing. I just wanted to be sure."

Willow nodded in understanding. "Yeah, of course."

Buffy grabbed one of the tests and glanced at Willow. "Will you be there with me when I take it? I don't think I can do it alone."

"You know I will."

Buffy gave her a grateful smile and paid for the pregnancy test.

They left the store and headed to Willow’s house.

Buffy didn’t want to risk taking the test at her house. She was in Willow's bathroom, anxiously awaiting the results. When it was done, she looked at the test and gasped as she put her hand over her mouth. She couldn’t stop the tears from falling as sobs took over her body.

Willow opened the door when she heard Buffy crying. "Buffy, what is it?"

She turned to look at her concerned friend. "It's positive, I'm pregnant."

Willow grabbed Buffy in a hug and tried to soothe her. She rubbed her back in comfort as her best friend continued to cry her heart out.