Author's Chapter Notes:
I understand that a lot of people don’t like baby fictions. I didn’t either, but I always wanted to write one. I know it’s been done many times before, but it’s new for me and I wanted to do something different. I can imagine how scary it would be to have a baby when you’re so young, but I think I made it work out. I hope everyone would continue to read and your comments really mean a lot to me, even if you don’t want her to be pregnant. I can’t please everyone. I know this is another short chapter and I hope ya’ll won’t kill me for the way I ended it. I am still evil after all and I’ll have more soon=)
Chapter 25

Buffy calmed down after a little while.

They were both now sitting in Willow's kitchen, drinking hot chocolate.

"Are you going to be okay?"

Buffy looked up at her. "Yeah, I'll be fine. I just don't know what to do. I'm only seventeen-years-old. I'm too young to deal with any of this. Not to mention that my mother is going to kill me, and possibly my father now."

"I know I'm probably a terrible person for saying this, but there are other ways."

Buffy raised her eyebrows at Willow's suggestion. "What? Do you mean like having an abortion?"

Willow nodded, even though that idea repulsed her.

Buffy shook her head. "No, I can't do that. I won't do that. This baby, whether I planned for it or not is a part of me now. A part of me and Spike. I could never get rid of it. That's just not an option."

Willow sighed in relief and thought about the other choice. "Well, there's always adoption."

Buffy wouldn’t accept that, either. "If I'm planning on going through all the pain of labor, there's no way I'll give the baby up for adoption. No, this is my responsibility now and I just have to accept it."

Willow placed her hand over her friend’s. "You know you're not alone in this, Buffy. You have me and all your friends, and you have Spike. You know he'll be there for you, no matter what."

Buffy nodded. "Yeah, I know. I'm just not sure how to tell him. What if he isn't okay with it, Will? I mean, he knows there could be a possibility, but we were both sure that everything would be okay."

"It might be a shock at first, but he'll be okay with it. He loves you, Buffy. Spike has loved you practically forever. I know he’ll support you."

Buffy felt a little better and gave Willow a smile. "Thanks, I needed to hear that. Could you do me a favor, though?"

She nodded and waited for Buffy to continue.

"Can you just keep this between us for right now? I'm not ready for anyone to know yet. I need to tell Spike first."

Willow nodded in understanding. "Of course, I won't say anything."

Buffy graced her with another smile.

They both then finished the rest of their hot chocolates in silence.


* * * * *


Buffy was really nervous when she knocked on Spike's door the next day. She couldn't wait any longer to tell him, but when he opened the door shirtless, she forgot for a second why she was there.

"Hey, didn't know you were coming over," he said, moving out of the way to let her into the house. He closed the door once she was inside.

"Sorry, did I wake you?"

Spike shook his head. "Just closed my eyes for a second. So, to what do I owe this pleasure?"

Buffy grabbed his arm and pulled him into his room. She closed his door, then turned to look at him. "I have to tell you something and I'm not sure how to do it," she said and sat down on his bed.

He sat down beside her, taking her hand in his. "You know you can tell me anything, pet."

Buffy nodded and took a deep breath before she spoke again. "I know I can, but that doesn't mean it isn't hard. I found out recently that our one night together gave me more than I thought it would."

Spike wasn't sure what she was getting at, but waited for her to finish.

She took another breath and gazed into his eyes. "Spike, I'm pregnant."

He just sat there in silence, not sure what to say after that.