Epilogue

Five months later...

“I’m experiencing déjà vu here.”

Spike laughed. “Yeah, except this time you’re in the waiting room instead of being the one that’s popping the kid out.”

Buffy nodded.

Everyone was once again sitting in the waiting room at the hospital, this time waiting for Cordelia to have her baby.

Joyce was at home with Jenny, Dawn, and Casey.

Hank and Giles went on a trip together for some male bonding.

Buffy cringed when she heard Cordelia scream. “I wasn’t that loud, was I?”

Spike shook his head. “Good thing for that. I’m sure Angel is having a great time.”

Buffy rolled her eyes.

They finally heard the sound of a baby crying.

Angel then ran out of the room. He looked tired and had a smile on his face. “It’s a boy! We have a boy!”

Everyone was excited and stood up to congratulate him.

“I think I might pass out.”

Spike gave the new father a pat on the back. “The best has yet to come, mate.”

Angel nodded and went back into the delivery room.

They all joined them later to see Cordelia sitting up in bed, with a bundle in her arms.

She smiled when she saw them. “I would like you all to meet, Connor.”

They took turns holding the new baby, when a thought entered Buffy’s mind.

“How cute would it be if this little guy and Jenny grew up together, then fall in love when they’re teenagers?”

Spike smiled at her. “I don’t think that would always happen, love.”

“It would be so cute, though. They could be the next us,” she said, handing the baby back to his mother.

“Well, I guess you never know,” Spike replied and put his arm around her.

Willow and Tara were thinking about adopting a baby of their own. They really wanted one after seeing how happy it made their friends, but they were in no real hurry.

Anya had a huge smile on her face.

Xander knew that look and started to get worried. “You all right, honey?”

Anya looked at her boyfriend, with the smile still on her face. She couldn’t hold in her excitement any longer. “I’m pregnant!” she exclaimed.

Xander was in shock.

The girls all squealed and hugged Anya, not believing that it was happening again. They suddenly heard a thump and looked to see Xander unconscious on the floor.

Anya went to his side and kneeled by him. “I think this was too much excitement for him. We’ll be back here in about nine months. He should be fine then,” she said and tried to wake her boyfriend up.

Buffy smiled at her friends. She felt Spike wrap his arms around her.

“So, when do you think we can start on the next bundle of joy?” he whispered in her ear, which caused her to shiver.

“Now’s good,” she replied and grabbed his hand. “I’ll see you guys later. Congratulations again, Cordy. Good luck with Xander,” she said the last part to Anya before pulling Spike away and out of the hospital.

They got into Spike’s car and headed to his house, desperately needing to have some time alone.

Spike tried to get to his house as fast as he could. He gave Buffy a smile before turning back to the road.

She smiled in return.

Both excited to finally have the happy ending that they’ve always deserved.

The End


We have come to the end. Yeah, I was seriously corny with this story. I just felt like knocking everyone up for some reason. Don’t really know why; guess I couldn’t think of anything else at the time. Thanks for the reviews, I'm glad ya'll enjoyed it=)