As Buffy Summers walks into her new high school, she holds her head down and wishes she was else were.

“Why me?”,She groans.

She looks around at the other students around her and can’t help but notice that most of them must shop at the gap and probably have their parents buy them whatever they want.

She throws her head back and whispers, “WHY ME?”

The next thing she knows she’s on the ground.

“What the fuck was that for?”, A man from abover her yells.

Buffy looks up and sees this angel. He’s about 6 feet tall, or more, she can’t tell because she's still on the ground.

“Uh.umm..I’m sorry..my bad.” She gets up still apologizing.

Spike looks at this girl up and down and notices that her head is down. He reaches out and tilts her head back up. “It’s alright pet. Didn’t mean to snap at ya. I thought you were someone else.”

He smiles at her and she smiles back and blushes. She looks back down. Spike reaches back and tilts her head back up.

“Hey now luv, let me see that beautiful face, its cute when you blush.” She giggles. “Thanks”, she whispers.

Just as she is about to say something else she hears the bell ring meaning that class has started

“Oh fuck, umm excuse me but what was your name?” she asks.

“Oh my bad luv” he sticks his hand out to shake her hand “The names spike and you are?”

She smiles, “Hi spike, I’m Buffy and well I was wondering if you could show me to..” she looks down at her schedule “Ahh ..if you could show me the way to World history. That would be great.”

He laughs and says, “I’m actually on my way there, how about we walk together, and don’t worry they won’t count us tardy, it’s the first day of school”

He reaches out to grab her hand and she sticks her hand out also, and she smiles and blushes..once again.

“Ya know goldilocks, I’m gonna have to get you to do that more often”

She looks up. “Do what more often?”

“Blush, you look so adorable” She laughs as they walk off to class.