A/N: Thanks so much to alexandrea, SpuffyLovingJess, Allison, BuffyandSpikeForever, and to spikelvr2002 for leaving a review!!!!! PLZ LEAVE MORE! I LOVE READING THEM!!!!





Spike walks up the steps to Drusilla’s house with dread in his heart.

“Ok, I can do this…I can do this…I can’t do this…yes you can you ponce, just knock on the bloody door and be done with it.” Spike sighs and knocks four times on the door. He stands there for at least five minutes before he finally just walks in.

“Hello?...Dru, you home?...Huh that’s weird…” Spike walks into the living room and sees a backpack on the table. “Well, she must be upstairs.” He starts walking up the stairs. Before he reaches her bedroom, he hears a thump. He starts to walk slower and then hears it again. He notices that it’s coming from Dru’s room. He walks a little faster.

“Dru!? Is that you pet?!” He hears no reply and keeps walking. He hears it again, but louder. He is almost near her door and he hears someone moan. At first Spike is thinking that Dru is hurt but then he hears it again.

“Oh yeah, fuck me harder!” Spike raises his eyebrows and slams open the door and the site before him almost makes him laugh. Before him he sees Drusilla with her legs up in the air getting fucked by none other than…the school principal…principal Snyder. Spike holds his hand over his mouth to keep from laughing, but it doesn’t work and he lets out a huge guffaw.

“OH MY GOD DRU?! PRINCIPAL SNYDER?!” Spike points to them both and bends over laughing, with tears in his eyes.

“Spike, my darling, please join us, you’ve been a very naughty boy…grruuff”

He looks up at her. “Uhh Dru, you have got to be kidding me, I mean it is PRINCIPAL SNYDER FOR GODS SAKE! THERE IS NO WAY IN HELL THAT I WOULD JOIN YOU!”
He starts laughing again and then Snyder starts to talk.

“Listen Mr. William…I know that you’ve liked me from the moment you stepped in my office. Now be a good student and get over here and join us!”

Spike looks at Dru then at Snyder and then starts laughing again. “Yeah right! Anyway, I am so very sorry to interrupt the sex marathon, but I just came here, Dru, to say that it’s over. I was gonna be nice about it, but seeing how you got someone elses dick shoved up your pussy, I am passed nice. You were a lousy girlfriend and a fucking lousy lover! So I hope that you and little mouse man will be very happy together.” He goes to leave but Dru stops him.

“Wait! My Spike, why are you leaving mummy? Are you leaving mummy for sunshine!? Sunshine you kill you my Spike, she will cause pain and mayhem before you can blink my darling. You are making a big mistake and for what my Dark Prince?

He looks at her and smiles. “ ‘cause I’m in love with someone who ISN”T you.” He turns and shuts the door.



Buffy’s house.



“Giles! Giles I’m back from school! Did you have fun in whatever it was you were doin?!” She looks around to see if he’s home and he is nowhere to be found. “Huh…well that’s weird. He said he would be home tonight. Oh well…that means more time for me and Spike.” She smiles at the thought of him. She then hears the doorbell and rushes toward it…knowing who it is.

“Spike!!!”

“Actually no, it’s not Spike. But that’s ok baby.” Angel and Parker look her up and down with hunger in their eyes.

Buffy steps back from the door, immediately scared. “Uhhh…what are you guys doin here?” She crosses her arms across her chest, feeling like that will protect her.

Parker steps forward and smiles at her. “Well, baby, we are here to give you this.” He hands her an envelope. “I was goin to give it to you on Valentines Day, but we decided that the earlier, the better…right Angel?”

Angel looks her up and down and licks his lips. “That’s right Parker…the sooner the better.” He looks at her once more then grabs Parker’s shoulder. “Well, sweetie, we best be on our way. We will talk to you at school.” They both wink at her, then turn to leave.

Buffy is left there, wondering what the fuck just happened. She closes the door, a little out of breath and goes to sit down. She lies down and the next thing she knows, she falls asleep.


30 Minutes later…


Buffy is woken up by knocking on the front door.

“Coming! Hold on a minute!” She stands up and stretches while she yawns. As she walks toward the door, she remembers what had happened earlier with Parker and Angel and shivers at the thought. She starts to slow down as she gets closer to the door.

“Who is it?!” She stands still and waits for the answer.

“It’s me pet, Willaim.”

She smiles and rushes towards to door. She swings it open and sees a smiling Spike. She smiles at him and holds the door open. “Come on in luver boy.”

He smiles at her and leans towards her and kisses her nose. “Why, thank ya m’lady” He walks in and plops down on the couch.

She giggles as she shuts the door and she walks into the living. She sits down on the chair opposite of Spike and they sit there…staring at each other. Finally Spike speaks up.

“Hey luv, you can sit next to the big bad” He curls his teeth under his tongue and raises his eyebrow.

Buffy looks at him and shakes her head. “Nuh uh big boy, not until you tell me if you went to see Dru after school.

Spike groans and throws his head back. “I’m not saying a thing unless you get your sexy ass over here and sit next to me so I can touch you.” He pouts. “I haven’t touched you all day.”

Buffy gets up. “Ugh…ok you win.” She walks over to him and stands in front of him. “Ok, I’m here, now tell me what happened.” She puts her hands on her hips and taps her foot.

Spike grins as he leans forward and puts his hands on her hips. He looks up at her while rubbing circles on her hips. “Well baby, first of all, I’m not telling you a thing till you…” He tugs her down on his lap. “Until you sit that sexy ass on down here.” He grins and kisses her neck softly.

Buffy shakes her head in defeat. “Ok, ok you win, now tell me what happened.”

He grabs her tighter and sighs. “Well, I walked up to her house right? And I knocked and waited for someone to answer. Well, no one did, so I just walked in and as I was walking up the stairs to her room, I hear thumping. So I’m thinking that she is in trouble, so I walk faster. Then as I’m basically in front of her door, I hear her moan and I bust in there and I see the weirdest picture ever!”

Buffy sits there, waiting for him to say what he saw, but he just sits there, smiling. “Well…what did you see?...Don’t just leave me hanging here baby!”

He laughs at her. “Ok, well I walk in there and I see her getting fucked by none other than…Principal Snyder!” He starts laughing while Buffy just sits there, stunned.

“ Whoa I so did not see that coming…Wait, she was cheating on you while you were worried you were gonna hurt her feelings by kissing me? Now that’s just…funny. So…” She looks down. “What does that mean about us now…?”

He raises her head so she is looking straight at him and grins. “It means, dearest Buffy, that you are mine and I am yours. It means that I can kiss you whenever I want, I can make love to you and I get to hold your hand and walk you to class. That is what it means baby”

She laughs and throws her arms around Spike. “Finally! It took you long enough!” She pulls back to look at him. “Uhhh Spike...Can I ask you something?”

Spike nods and grabs her hands. “You can ask me anything baby…”

She looks at him and sighs. “Well…Giles isn’t here tonight again…so I was wondering…since you’re single now, and we are I guess “dating” that maybe you would want to…you know…” she looks at him, blushing.

Spike grins at her. “Buffy…are you asking me to stay the night with you again?”

Buffy nods and looks down, and Spike once again, raises her head back up.

“Baby, there is nothing that I want more then to stay the night with you.”

She smiles and leans in to kiss him. Spike kisses her back and wraps his arms around her waist. He wraps her legs around him and stands up. He starts walking up the stairs with a moaning Buffy wrapped around him.


A/N: That's right ladies and gents, we are getting some spuffy luvin in the next chapter, but, only if yall leave a review!!!! so leave one and u will get some spuffy luvin!!!!!!!!!