A/N: HOLY CRAP!!!! I got soooo many reviews!!!! Thank you thank you thank you to Anne, Jessica, Allison, BuffyandSpikeForever, Sarah g, bob, alexandrea, samica and B for leaving a review!!!! I loved reading them!!!!!! This is the second half of chapter 12…and I hope that I don’t suck writing this chapter..If I do leave a review..if I don’t suck..leave a review!!! Thanks again to the ones who left a review and to those who are reading my story!!!




“I think it’s your turn pet”

Buffy eyes bug out of her head and her breathing gets faster. “My turn? What does that mean?”

Spike trails his hand up towards her and unbuttons her jeans, “Well baby, what it means is that” He un zips her jeans and starts to push then down her legs. “It means that I want to taste you luv.” He proceeds to take off her jeans and sees that she is wearing underwear that matches her bra. He grins at her.

Buffy blushes and tries to cover her body with her hands. Spike shoos her hands away and sits back to admire her.

“Don’t ever hide yourself baby, ok? Now, are you gonna let me taste you or not?” He grins at her and traces circles on her thigh.”

She looks at him. “Well, what do you mean by tasting Will, I mean are you gonna do what I just did to you? Go down…down there?” She blushes once again and looks down at her hands.

Spike raises her head back up and nods. “That’s exactly what I mean baby. Do you want to? If you don’t want me to just tell me and we can stop right here…”

She looks at him and nods. “It’s ok will, you can. But I’ve…” She whispers the last part. “I’ve never had anybody touch…down there. Not even me.”

Spike looks shocked at this confession and keeps rubbing circles to relax her. “You haven’t done anything luv, you haven’t even touched yourself?”

She blushes and shakes her head no. “No…I guess I always thought it was gross, I just never did. But I want you to, I wanna know what it feels like. So…you can.” She smiles and lies down on her back, covering her breasts. Spike gently removes her arms and puts them by her sides. He backs down by her feet and gently starts to spread them apart. Buffy resists at first but he starts rubbing her thighs to relax her.

“It’s ok baby…relax luv.”

Buffy nods and breaths in as she closes her eyes. Spike shakes his head at that.

“Goldilocks, I want you to look at me when I taste you. Look at me.”

Buffy opens her eyes at him and she sees the desire in his eyes. Seeing that makes liquid rush out of her. She nods her head at him. “Please William…”

Spike lies down between her legs and gently blows on her pussy. He looks up at Buffy and does it again, and she shivers. He sticks out his tongue and lightly traces her pussy lips. Buffy whispers his name and grabs hold of the covers beneath her. Spike sees this and lifts his head.

“Baby, grab hold of the headboard, it will help you get more control luv.”

Buffy reaches back and grabs hold of the headboard and looks down at her William. She lightly thrust forward and Spike laughs quietly at her. He lowers his head back down and gives one good swipe between her pussy lips with his tongue. Buffy grabs the headboard tighter and whimpers.

Spike sweeps his tongue up and down her pussy, goin deeper with each swipe. He sticks his tongue lightly into her, feeling how tight she is. Buffy throws her head back and takes one hand and places it on the back of his head.

“Oh god William…please…deeper”

Willaim smiles in her pussy and shoves his tongue deeper in her tight passage. He wiggles it in and out. Buffy’s grip on his head becomes tighter the farther he goes. He pulls back out of her pussy and Buffy whimpers at the loss. She looks down at him and before she can ask why he did that, he flattens his tongue and licks her clit hard. He circles it and with his other hand, he places a finger inside her. He lightly thrusts his finger in and out of her and raises his face to look at her. Her face is red and she’s breathing hard. He starts to talk to her.

“That’s right baby, cum all over my face…I wanna taste you…cum for me baby”

She throws her head back and whimpers. She grabs his head and pushes it back down to her pussy. He licks at her clit and adds another finger inside her. He feels a rush of liquid come out of her and he laps at it happily. She thrusts her pussy in his face and begs for release. Spike being the kind, loving man he is, adds another finger into her and thrusts in and out of her faster and harder.

“Oh…oh god William.” She starts to have this feeling in the pit of her stomach. It’s there, but she can’t get to it. She tries to find it and she does after Spike adds another finger into her.

“Oh fuck Will…what’s happening…Ughhhnnnn!!!” She thrusts her pussy in his mouth and cries out. Spike licks all of her juices and gently keeps thrusting in and out as she rides her orgasm. She lies back down and whimpers as she calms down. Her legs fall all the way open and she looks up and the ceiling.

“Oh god William…What was that?” She looks down at him and he licks his fingers clean.

“That, my love, was an orgasm. Pretty good eh?”

She blushes and nods. “If I would have known that was what one felt like, I would have done it a while ago!!!”

Spike crawls back up her body and kisses her lips. “Did you like it pet?”

She nods and hugs him. She pulls back and kisses his nose. “Thank you for doing that for me…It was amazing. But…I’m not ready for…I’m not ready to make love yet Will..” she looks down. “I’m sorry.”

Spike raises her head back up and kisses her lips. “You have nothing to be sorry about. Thank you so much for what you have already given me baby. You have no idea how much that meant to me. I will wait forever for you, don’t you know that? So don’t be sorry for anything luv.”

She smiles as he lies back down on the bed and throws the covers over them. She lays her head down on his shoulder and yawns. “Thank you William.”

Once Spike has felt she is finally asleep, he kisses her head and closes his eyes.

“I love you Buffy Summers”



A/N: There ya go ppl!!! I hope you guys liked it…was I bad? I hope not…PLZ LEAVE A REVIEW I LOVE READING THEM!!!!!!!