A/N: Thanks so so so so so so much to Jessica, Allison, sarah g, Anne, spike_love, lindsay, alexandrea, B, and bob for leaving such WONDERFUL REVIEWS!!!!! PLZ LEAVE MORE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


Buffy wakes up to something warm that keeps moving against her back. She pushes back against it trying to make it go away, but the night before comes rushing in her head and she can’t help but smile. She rolls over and gazes at her William. Her Willaim…that sounded so…right to her. She brushes back some loose hair from his face and lightly kisses his cheek. When she pulls back, she sees that his eyes are open and he’s smiling. She grins back at him.

“Good morning William…” She grabs his hand and traces circles on his palm.

He brings her hand up to his mouth and kisses it. “Good morning…my sweet Buffy.”

He pulls her down on top of him and kisses her head. “So…did you have a good nights sleep pet?”

She looks up at him and grins widely. “Best sleep I’ve ever had I’ll tell you that.”

He laughs and bends down to kiss her lips. She pulls back from him and looks at him.

“I really did have a good time last night…” She blushes as she remembers.

He laughs and pulls her back down. “God…I just love when you do that baby”

She giggles. “Do what?” She looks up at him and traces his face with her finger tips.

He whispers, “When you blush. After all we did last night, I love how you can still blush. Even after we’ve tasted each other. “

She blushes more and slaps his chest. “Shhh…” She giggles. “Just cause we did it, doesn’t mean I want to hear about it again and again.

He leans down towards her ear and whispers softly. “I know you liked it when my tongue was inside you, feeling your warmth. I saw and tasted how much you enjoyed it. You can’t deny that baby.” As he says this, he sees her cheeks turn bright red and he can’t help but laugh. “There you go again, just like when I first met you, blushing away.” He nuzzles her neck and sighs into it. He pulls her closer and she could have sworn she heard him purr.

She rubs his arm that’s wrapped around her and looks at the clock. She sees the blinking red lights saying it’s passed 11 and she sighs.

“Babe, we gotta get up, I don’t know when Giles will be home and I don’t want him to see your manly parts so we best get up.” She starts to get up but is pulled back down by Spike.

“Spiiiiiiiike! Come on, we gotta get up. I have to take a shower, so let me up.” She hears Spike moan behind her.

“Mmmm…the thought of you all wet in a shower makes me want to…..” He whispers the rest in his ear then licks her ear.
She looks back at him. “Really…you can do that?”

He nods his head at her and then curls his tongue under his teeth.

“UGH….no, no , no! I am goin to get up and take a shower ALONE. So don’t follow me mister”

She gets up quickly and runs to the bathroom before Spike can get to her. Spike is left alone in bed and couldn’t be more happy at that exact moment. He lays back and thinks of how luck he is to have such a wonderful women in his life. With these thoughts, he falls asleep. But little does he know, that at that exact moment, Giles unlocks the door and walks in the house.

“Hello…Buffy you here dear?” Giles puts down his suitcase and walks up the steps to Buffy’s room. He sees her door is open and walks in. He sees her lying in bed, with the covers covering her entire body. He laughs to himself and walks over to the bed, sitting next to her. He gently taps her to wake her.

“Buffy…Dear…I’m home…sorry I was gone so long.” He hears her moan and notices that she sounds different.

“Buffy? Do you have a cold, your voice sounds deeper. Are you ill? As he bends over to see if she is ok, Spike is thinking that Buffy came back, and he grabs “her” and pulls her towards him. Just as he is about to kiss her, he opens his eyes and lets out a loud yelp.

“BLOODY HELL!!!” Spike leaps out of the bed and hits the ground with a loud “thud” As he glances back over the bed, he sees a very confused Giles glaring at him.

“William, I have three questions for you and you will answer them true fully…understand?” He sees Spike nod and proceeds.

“One, why are you here? Two, where is Buffy? And three, why in the bleeding hell are you stark naked in Buffy’s bed!!!” As he stands, waiting for his answers, Buffy walks out of the shower, in only a towel.

“Ok, Spike it’s your turn and Oh my god that’s not Spike!” She stops dead in her tracks and sees a very pissed of Giles.

“Oh hi Giles! When did you get home? I missed you!” Giles continues to glare at her.

“So, I guess you are wondering why Spike is here huh…Well I have a really good answer for that…somewhere in my head …I swear I do.” Finally Giles speaks up.

“I want both of you, downstairs in 20 minutes, dressed and you both better have some answers.” With that, he turns, slams her bedroom door and walks to his room.

Buffy looks at Spike and lets out air.

“That didn’t go so bad.”

Not a minute later they hear Giles.

“WHAT THE BLOODY HELL HAPPENED TO MY DOOR!?”

Buffy looks at Spike.

“I spoke to soon.”



A/N: thanks again so much for the ppl who left a review! i just love reading them! keep reading and leaving those reviews!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I'll have the next 2 chapters later today if yall are nice:D