A/N: This chapter will suck everyone!! Lol trust me ppl!!! Lol plz review so I know that you guys are still with me!!! lol thanks to Lindsay, wiccangirl314, B, spike_love, Seraiza, sarah g, Allison, alexandrea for leaving a review!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I appreciate it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!





“Oh god, oh god…what are we gonna do Spike?! I mean he saw your…your manly parts!”

Spike looks at her and can’t help but laugh.

“My manly parts pet?” He walks over to her and holds her still. “Listen to me babe, we are gonna be fine. All we have to do is just walk down there and he’s gonna ask us some questions about why I’m here and such. So, I’m just gonna get dressed and then we will go down there and handle this.” He grabs her hands and kisses them both.

She sighs. “Ok William. Ok.” She kisses his cheek and goes over to get his clothes. She walks back to him and hands him his clothes. “Go get dressed, I’ll wait.”

“ I can get dressed here pet.” He grins at her and gets dressed in front of her.

“There we go…” He grabs her hand. “Ready?”

She nods and sighs. “As ready as I’ll ever be.” She starts to walk towards the door but before she opens it she turns around and kisses him hard on the mouth. She looks at him.

“That’s just in case Giles decides to chop of your manly parts.”

He smiles at her and kisses her back. “Good thinking pet…Now let’s get this done with shall we?”

She nods and opens the door and walks door the stairs with him. As they walk into the living room they see Giles sitting on the couch…looking straight ahead.

Buffy and Spike stands still waiting for him to speak, but Buffy decides to speak first.

“Giles, listen I can explain this ok…I can..” before she can finish Giles looks at them and speaks.

“Did you both have sex and do not lie to me Buffy,”

Buffy thinks about it a moment and tries to decides if what they did last night was considered at sex.

“Yes Giles…We did. But we were careful Giles I swear.”

Spike decides to speak up. “Giles she’s right, we were very careful. I really like Buffy, Giles and I hope you know that I would never hurt her.”

Giles sighs and looks at both of them. “I know you wouldn’t William. But the main reason as to why I am upset is because I walked into her room expecting to talk to Buffy, and I end up talking to a naked Spike. I just wish that you would have locked your door, telling me to stay out. But, since you both said that you were careful, then it’s fine by me. I just do not want to walk in on something like that again. Ok?”

Buffy and Spike both nod at Giles, thankful for him not yelling at them.

“Good, now to other business, Buffy, I’m guessing you are wondering where I was the past two days, yes?”

“Yeah, I am, I mean all you left me was a note, kinda scared me there Giles.”

Giles sighs and takes off his glasses and cleans them. “Well, a friend of mine came back in town and she wanted to see me. So I took days off to see her.”

Buffy raises her eyebrows at him and smiles. “Giles! Do you have a girlfriend that I don’t know about…Hmmmm Giles?”

Giles laughs and shakes his head no. “No, sorry to say I do not. She was an old fling of mine, and I wanted to see her. Her name is Jenny and I dated her a couple of years ago. I am goin out with her again tonight, then I have to go to New York afterwards to collect stuff for the gallery. So, I won’t be home tomorrow and then the next two weeks after that. I am leaving you in charge of course of the house and such. You can invite friends over BUT, I want no parties. No orgies or whatever you kids today do understood?”

Buffy nods yes to him and smiles. “I understand completely. But Giles, is it ok if I invite Spike and Willow over? I mean I know that you just didn’t see the best of Spike a few minutes ago, but is that ok? If it’s not then that’s ok, I was just wondering.”

Giles smiles and gets up to walk over to her. He hugs her and kisses her head. “Yes it is ok. Buffy, you have been through a lot lately, so I want you to be happy. Your mother would have wanted that as do I. So, if having William with you makes you happy then you can have him over, just as long as I don’t walk in a see William behind again. And excuse me for saying this Will, but you must go to a tanning salon. Your ass is as white as a ghost.” Giles pats Spike’s shoulder and then walks upstairs.

Spike is left alone with a grinning Buffy. She pats his stomach.

“You know he is right…your ass is FAR to white dearest William.” She giggles and kisses his nose and runs into the kitchen. William runs into the bathroom and Buffy thinks she has hurt his feelings so she rushes to the door.

“Spike….Spike…come on you know I was just kidding. Your ass is just fine…”

As she continues to tell Spike how great his ass is, he opens the door and looks at her.

“I’ll have you know that my ass is not white, cause I just looked at it and it looked great if I say so myself!”

Buffy looks at him a grins. “You just looked at your own ass in the mirror? Gosh Spike, that’s just scary…”

She laughs at him and kisses his nose. “I could have told you that your ass is fine, you didn’t have to go look in the mirror silly. Now what do you want for breakfast.” She walks into the kitchen with Spike in tow.

Spike sits down at the table and watches Buffy move around the kitchen.

“Buffy…What are we? What is this to you.?”

Buffy looks at him. “This, to me, is something I’ve never felt before. This, to me, is something that I want to keep. If you want to, then I’m willing to make this work.”

Spike smiles at her and gets up to take her in his arms. “Well I’m willing to…so let’s do this together. “

Buffy lets out a sigh. “Thank god! I didn’t think you were goin to…Hey, Since Giles is leaving and all, I thought I could invite you of course and some other people over for like a movie night…What do you think?”

Spike kisses her. “I think that is a great idea.” He leans back down and kisses her then trails his hand down and grabs her ass.

“Cough…cough …cough….I said I didn’t want to see anything again William.”

William pulls back roughly and wipes off his lips. “Uh, sorry Giles…Won’t happen again sir.”

Buffy giggles and looks at Giles. “Giles, do you want breakfast?”

“Uhh, no I can’t sorry, I have to go meet Jenny, so I won’t see you until two weeks.” He walks over and gives Buffy a hug and kisses her cheek. He whispers in her ear, “Take care of him Buffy.” He kisses her again and starts to walk out of the kitchen. Before he leaves, he turns around and speaks to Spike.

“William, you hurt her, and I’ll hunt you down and hurt you in ways you’ve never thought of.” He then walks out.

Spike turns to Buffy and lets out a breath. “Wow, boy is he scary or what?”

Buffy laughs and turns around to make breakfast. “That he is”



A/N: ok yes I know that this chapter sucks, but it had to be done…Angst will be coming around soon, so enjoy this spuffy while you can!!!! I’ll have the next chapter up later today!!!! Love u guys!!!