A/N: sorry i only got 2 chapters in today! skool started so i can only get about 1 chapter in every day.. i hope thats ok...thanks to Allison, B, sarah g, Jessica, lindsay, spike_love, wiccangirl314, samica, BuffyandSpikeForever, alexandrea, Anne for leaving a review!!!!!!!!!!!! PLZ LEAVE MORE EVERYONE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I LOVE U GUYS!!!!! I HOPE U LIKE THE CHAPTER! I DECIDED TO ADD A LITTLE SOMETHING SOMETHING FOR YALL CAUSE U GUYS ARE SOOO NICE TO ME!!!!




“What do you want to do about what happened Buffy…We have to do something. Someone hurt you and that’s … I can’t handle that Buffy.”

They are lying on her bed, gazing at each other while spike combs his fingers through her hair. They have been discussing what had happened and Spike wanted to go to the police, but Buffy wanted to just forget about it. She believed that the police couldn’t do anything, that Spike could take care of her just fine.

Buffy sighs as she hears Spike continue talking about it.

“William, it’s ok. We don’t need to do anything. It’s fine…I’m fine. I mean yes, I have a slight bump on my head and a little cut on my back, but that’s it. I’m fine baby, so just calm down and let’s spend tonight just talking about us. Willow and Xander are coming over so we are all just going to have fun!” She smiles and kisses his nose. “Now, who did you invite to hang with the gang?”

Spike sighs and decided to let it go…for now. “Well, there’s this guy that I hang with , he’s in my band that I have. He is like the only decent guy I know. His name is Oz and he’s pretty cool. Almost as cool as me. Almost pet.”

Buffy jumps up off the bed stares at him.

“This is going to be so much fun! I mean Willow and Xand are coming and your friend, Oz! It’s gonna be just a night of fun and…well…fun! What do you want to do! I mean we can play scramble and ummm monopoly…OHH we can play Twister!!! I love that game!” As she keeps rambling on, Spike gets up and lifts her up by her hips and lays her on the bed. He stands before her and takes off her shoes. She is still rambling on when he starts unbuckling her pants. By the time he starts to take off her underwear, Buffy smacks his hand away.

“And what, William, do you think you are doin?! She starts to get up, but Spike will not have that.

“Well, my dear, I believe I said before I left that I was supposed to eat something. Do you remember what I had said pet?”

Buffy nods and says something under her breath so Spike can’t hear her. Spike leans forward and presses his ear close to her mouth to hear her better.

“What was that baby, I couldn’t hear you. What did I want to eat when I got back?”

Buffy whispers in his ear. “Me…”

He steps back and sees a blushing Buffy and can’t help but smile at how innocent she seems after everything they have done together. He grins and goes back to removing her clothes.

“I’ll let you get away with it this time, but next time, I want you to speak louder. If you can perform the acts baby, then you sure as hell can say it.”

She giggles, then sighs as she lies back and lets Spike undress her.

When he is finally finished removing all of her clothes, he steps back to gaze at his work. He nods at her, and lowers to his knees in front of her. He grabs her by the back of the knees and pulls her forward so her ass is hanging somewhat off the bed. He looks back up at her and does that grin she likes so much.

“Buffy, I want to try something different tonight. Give me your hand.”

He helps her sit up and then takes her hand.

“Ever touch yourself before?”

Buffy shakes her head and blushes.

Spike laughs a little and moves her hand down between her legs.

“Touch yourself, I wanna watch you.” Spike then moves back, grabs her chair and bring it in front of her. He sits down and unbuttons his jeans and pulls out is already hard cock. He looks at Buffy and sees her just sitting there, with her hand touching between her legs, looking confused.

“Willaim, what…what am I supposed to do? Do I just like touch down there, or…I don’t know William.” She looks down and blushes.

Spike gets up and kneels before her again. He directs her hand to her pussy lips and lightly moves her finger up and down. He looks back at her and notices that her head is thrown back and her mouth is slightly open. He grins at her, and then moves her finger inside her a little bit. He then stands back up, his cock fully erected, and walks back to his chair.Buffy looks up when she notices that he stopped.

Wha…why did you stop?”

He smiles and starts to stroke his cock. “Well, I wanted you to continue…” He sees the look of uncertainty in her face and starts to tuck himself back in. “But if you don’t want too, then we can stop…”

“NO…No I don’t want to stop, I can do it…it’s just…I’ve never done this before and I don’t want to look like a complete dork in front of you cause then that would be bad and I don’t want to look bad…”

“Buffy! Baby, relax…Breath…”She takes deep breaths and laughs a little.

“Sorry Will, I’m just so nervous, but I want to do this…for you.” She reaches behind her and takes some pillow and lays them behind her so she is propped upwards. She closes her eyes and trails her hands down her hand down to her breast, and lightly pulls on her nipple. She tugs on it till it’s hard and then moves to the other nipple. When she starts tugging on that one, she hears a moan not coming from her. She looks up and sees Spike, watching her while he strokes himself. Buffy sees this and she feels a rush of her juices come pouring out of her. She trails her hand down more and plays with her pussy lips a little, then dips one finger into her. She throws her head back and lets out a little moan.

“Oh god Buffy, please pet, fuck yourself with your fingers baby…”

Buffy raises her head up to look at him and blushes at his words. She rubs over her clit softly and feels her self jerk with pleasure. She looks at Spike again and sees his hand moving faster. She wants to see him cum, so see sinks one finger into her core and starts thrusting it lightly. She starts whimpering at how good it feels. She looks at Spike when she adds two more fingers. He whimpers at the sight and moves his hand faster. She adds anther finger and feels her pussy start to quiver. She knows she’s close and she knows that Spike is close too, she can see it in his eyes. She grins at a thought she has and speaks to Spike.

“William…Baby, come here…Hurry babe!” Spike gets up and walks over to her, still lightly stroking himself.

“Will, baby, kneel on the bed, facing me.” He does what she says and waits to be told something else to do.

Buffy starts thrusting faster into her and looks up at her William.

“Cum on me…”

Spike almost cums at her words, but holds off.

“What…are you sure pet, you want me to…?”

Buffy nods.

“I’m sure babe, do it while I’m cumming…please…”

Spike nods and starts stroking faster. Buffy throws her head back and starts to cum.

“Oh god William…cum..now…Ughhnnn!” Her legs to start to quiver at the intensity of her orgasm.

Spike sees her cum and cant hold on any longer. He does three more quick strokes, then spurts all over Buffy’s chest. He keeps stroking until every last drop is out then he falls back onto the bed with a gasp. Buffy crawls up and falls down beside him.

Spike throws his arm around her and kisses her on the head.

“God Buffy that was…Fucking amazing.”

Buffy giggles and nuzzles his neck. “Yeah…that was pretty amazing. But now I’m all sticky and Willow and the others are coming…”She looks behind her at her clock, and then looks back at Will. “In about two hours. So, we better get ready.”

She kisses Spike hard on the mouth and then feels something against her leg. She looks down and sees that Spike is hard…once again and she laughs.

“Jeez spike, do you ever get tired baby?”

Spike kisses her and shakes his head. “Not around you baby, you make me hard just by the sound of your voice, but you’re right, we should go get ready. So go take a shower and I’ll take a nap. Wake me up when you’re done.”

Buffy nods and kisses him once more and leaves for the bathroom. Spike sighs and closes his eyes. Little do they know that someone saw the whole act.

“Keep touching your precious William Buffy, but you WILL be mine soon enough.”

The strange man jumps from the tree and runs off into the night.



A/N: i hope yall liked that!!! plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz leave a review and tell me if u like it or hate it!!!!!!! i luv u guys!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!