A/N: this is a very short chapter!!! im sorry, but i had writers block!! forgive me!!! thanks to sarah g, Allison, alexandrea, Lindsay, Seraiza, B, Kimber, wiccangirl314, spike_love, Anne, and BuffyandSpikeForever for leaving WONDERFUL REVIEWS!!! PLZ PLZ KEEP LEAVING THEM!!!!!




“Hey Willow…Xand! Come in, come in!!!” Buffy ushers the two in the house and points them to the living room.

“I’m so glad you guys can make it. Xand, I know this is your first time here, so just follow Willow to the living room and then we can begin the moviepalooza!”

Willow walks in front of Xander into the living room. Buffy looks at them as they walk and makes a promise to herself to help Willow with Xander so he will finally see who Willow really is. She sighs and walks into the kitchen to see how Spike is doing with the food. When she walks in, she walks to the kitchen counter and jumps on it. She sighs and Spikes turns around. He sees she is thinking about something and walks towards her. He places his hands on her thighs and traces shapes on it. He looks at her and grins.

“What’s wrong baby…you seem…not yourself.”

Buffy looks up at him.

“How do I now seem like myself?”

Spike grins and points to her head. “You look like you’re thinking toooo much baby”

Buffy raises her eyebrows. “As to when I don’t think at all mister?”

He nods his head and laughs. “I’m just playing pet…So what’s wrong?”

Buffy sighs and looks at Spike. “Willow and Xander. He doesn’t even see who... I mean she keeps sending all these signals and he doesn’t even notice her!!! And…it’s just…UGH! I don’t know. Hey, I’m gonna go upstairs to get some of the movies. You stay down here and finish the food, ok?”

Spike nods and kisses her. She turns and walks through the kitchen and up the stairs to her room. She walks over to her TV and picks up some movies. As she picks up the last one, she hears something in the hallway. She looks behind her and sees that the bathroom door is open. She thinks it’s Spike so she walks over to the door. She stands still to listen and hears someone move around in the room. She smiles and busts through the door.

“BOO BABY!”

“Boo this bitch!”

The next thing she knows, she is slammed against the bathroom wall and the lights are off. She feels the stranger behind her say something to someone else, then cover her mouth. She doesn’t know why he does this, until she feels a knife being pressed in her back. It doesn’t cut the skin, but it hurts just as much. The hand on her mouth covered the scream of pain from Buffy. She starts crying and begging them to stop. Finally the man pulls the knife back and leans toward her ear.

“Listen to me BITCH! You will tell the others to leave…RIGHT NOW! Do you understand?!”

Buffy shakes her head.

“I am sick and tired of William hanging all over you! I want you to tell them to leave! Tell them that you don’t feel well, that you’re sick! I don’t give a fuck what you say but make them fucking leave!!!”

Buffy shakes her hand and mumbles something in his hand. He removes his hand to let her speak.

“Yell help, and I’ll kill you.” She nods and starts speaking.

“What are you going to do if I don’t…I mean why are you doing this?”

The man behind her laughs again and covers her mouth once again.

“I want you for myself only!!! No one, and I mean no fucking one can touch you!! You tell them to leave, or I will kill them, including your precious William! So, now you are goin to go down there and tell them to leave!”

He pushes her against the wall and then licks her neck. He bites her neck and breaks the skin. Buffy screams into his hand and claws at his hands. He grips her tighter and pushes her against the wall again.

“Stop fucking moving!”

He slams her head against the wall until she stops moving. She feels the man behind her sigh and he starts to speak.

“I’m going to let you go and I swear to god, if you don’t tell them to leave, I’ll kill you and the rest of them!”

Buffy nods and is thrown out of the bathroom. She gets up and wipes her eyes and starts walking down the stairs…knowing what had to be done…





A/N: sorry it was so short...couldnt think of what to write..but leave a review anyway!!! plz!!!! luv u guys!!!!!!!!!!1