A/N: Here is my third chapter today!!!!!!!!!! yeah!!!!!!!! i hope u guys are liking this so far!!!!! plz plz leave a review!!!!!! thanks to BuffyandSpikeForever, blondiebear, lindsay, Anne,Jessica, james and alexandrea for leaving a review!!! luv u guys!!! and no Anne...lol shes not the slayer here too..trust me lol





Buffy?...BUFFY? Wake up Miss. Summers!”

Mrs. Vance walks over to Buffy’s desk and slams her ruler on it. Buffy jumps up and screams, “NO PLEASE!”

Mrs. Vance shakes her head.

“Now, Miss Summers, I know that you hate answering questions, but you don’t have to have nightmares about it. Stay up or you will see me after class.”

Buffy nods and she hears giggling in front of her. She looks and sees Angel and Parker laughing at her. She looks down at her book and tries to ignore them. She thinks back about what has happened over the past couple days.

After going to the police and then moving in with Spike, things have been a lot better. She hasn’t had any strange men come to Spike’s house and try to hurt her. Sometimes, she wakes up in the middle of the night, screaming, but when she feels Spike next to her, she immediately calms down. Life hasn’t been as easy at school though. People had heard about Buffy’s ordeal at her house and now they are starting to think she was lying about the whole thing. Parker and Angel also started spreading rumors that she slept with them. She has have numerous offers from guys to sleep with them and of course she has turned everyone of them down. When she told Spike about what happened, he went ballistic. He immediately went to Angel and Parker and beat the shit out of them. Of course, they still spread rumors, but they weren’t as bad.

Her and Spike had gotten closer and closer over the past few days. She was so close into giving Spike her virginity, but she wasn’t ready just yet. Her thoughts were interrupted when Mrs. Vance asked her another question. She had no clue as to what she had asked, so she went for a color.

“Uh…Blue?”

Mrs. Vance smiles and nods. “That is correct Miss Summers. When some certain chemicals are adding to another, one of the colors turns blue. It is nice to know that you are paying attention.”

Buffy smiles and decides to listen to the rest of the lesson.




AT LUNCH




Buffy walks into to glaring eyes. Some guys undress her with their eyes, some girls probably kick her ass in their minds, but Buffy ignores them all, all she can see is her William. He is sitting next to Willow and Xander and is laughing at something she had said. Buffy still can’t believe how lucky she is to have Spike in her life. He has been so patient when it comes to sex. Yeah, they’ve had oral sex numerous times and it got better everytime, but he never once brought of the subject of making love yet. He knew it was her decision and that in itself, made Buffy decided that it was time. As she stood there, watching him, she knew right then that she wanted him to be her first. She decided that soon, she was gonnna ask him to be her first. With this in her mind, she walked over there with a smile on her face. Just as she gets closer and closer to the table, she misses the foot that was sticking out if front of her, and she goes smashing to the floor. Food goes everywhere, including on her clothes. As she gets up to pick up the food, she sees a smiling Drusilla and her laughing friends, including Angel and Parker. She blushes with embarrassment as she hears the rest of the lunch room start laughing. Buffy feels tears in her eyes as she gets up, but is soon alright when she hears the one thing that makes her smile.

“SHUT THE BLOODY HELL UP!”

Spike had been talking to Willow about Buffy’s surprise birthday party when he heard a crash and people laughing. He had immediately thought that some nerd had been tripped and wanted to see it. As he got up, he saw his beloved Buffy on the ground, close to tears. He ran over to her and screamed for them to stop. Of course, everyone stopped as soon as he spoke. No one was to mess with Spike, even Angel knew that and he quieted down as well.

Spike helped her up and immediately hugs her. He rushes out of the lunchroom with her and brings her to her locker. He knows the combination already because he had asked her one day when he wanted to put flowers and candy in her locker. He pulls out her bag full of clothes that she was bringing to his house, and pulls out a shirt and pants. He puts the bag back in her locker and closes it. He walks her to the bathroom and places her on the sink. Her makeup had been running because of her crying, so he wets a towel and wipes her face. She sniffs and looks up at him. She runs her fingers down his cheek.

“Thank you William, you didn’t have to do this.”

Spike shakes his head at her and continues cleaning her face.

“Well pet, I’m not just gonna turn you away and not help you. You are my girlfriend and of course I’m gonna help you.”

He kisses her cheek and begins removing her shirt and pants. He stands her up and helps her remove her shirt. He places gentle kisses along her neck and puts her arms through the other shirt. He buttons it up and then bends down to put on her pants. He places one leg after to other and then buttons it up. After he is done, he glances at his work and kisses her on the cheek. When he pulls back, he sees her frowning.

“What’s wrong baby?”

She pouts more and looks at him.

“All I get is a kiss on the cheek?”

Spike laughs and picks her up and places her back on the counter. He nuzzles her neck and begins sucking on her neck. He places his hands on her breast and rubs them until her nipples are hard and erect. Buffy throws her head back against the mirror and lets out a moan. Spike, after he is done leaving a hickey on her neck, trails butterfly kisses along her neck then to her lips. When he reaches her lips, he bites them, then lightly licks them. Buffy opens her mouth to let him in and they kiss for a good 10 min. Finally, the bell rings signaling that class starts in 5 minutes and then pull back. Spike leans his forehead against hers.

“How was that pet?”

Buffy giggles and kisses his lips. “That was…really really really good.” She smiles and jumps down from the counter. She grabs for his hand and brings it to her mouth to kiss it.

“Now, let’s go to class”





A/N: i thought that i should show a spuffy moment before more trouble comes...did ya like...huh..huh...huh!!!!!!!!! lol i hope so!!! leave a review!!!