A/N: im sorry this chapter is so short! but i had to write an essay and so i didnt have time to make it longer!!! thanks to Anne, Allison, Seraiza, B, Kimber, spikeslover, alexandrea, spikelvr2002, Bint, tina, lindsay, spike_love, sarah g, and kelly (one of my bestest friends!!!) for leaving a review!!! i love them all!!!!!


“Hey Willow! Xander come in please. Spike’s casa eh…your casa!” She giggles as she lets them both in. She shuts the door and shoos them in the living room.

“Sit, Sit! Spike will be here in a bit, but in the mean time…let’s pick the movies we’re gonna watch.”

As the two sit down, Buffy brings over what seems like 30 DVDs. She lays them on the table and grins at them.

“Now, I have MORE than enough movies to choose from, so you two just sit and decide.” She smiles and walks into the kitchen to see how Spike is doing with the food.
As she walks into the kitchen, Xander starts to talk about Buffy to Willow.

“Hey Will, do you think that Buffy is safe here…I mean with that stalker person walking around. Don’t you think she would be safer with one of us?”

Willow looks up from the movies and gives Xander questionable glance.

“What do you mean “safer”? I mean she is fine here. They haven’t had any problems so far…so why bring this up now?”

Xander looks down and then looks back up at her. “No reason. Just was wondering. Now let’s see what movie we can watch.” As Willow starts looking for a movie, Xander hears something coming from the kitchen. He looks at Willow.

“Hey, umm…I’m gonna go look to see what’s keeping them.”

Willow nods and resumes looking for a movie.



MEANWHILE IN THE KITCHEN…



“SPIKE!!! STOP IT!!!” Buffy giggles as Spike licks and bites at her neck, holding her against the refrigerator. He lifts her up and wraps her legs around him and grinds his pelvis against hers. Buffy throws her head back and lets out a little moan. She thrusts back and then remembers why she came in here in the first place. She wiggles out of his arms and jumps down. She looks at him accusingly and points a finger in his chest.

“Hey now mister, don’t go doing that with people in the house. You are a bad, rude man. We have to save that for later baby.” She winks and goes back to getting drinks and chips. Spike sighs and readjusts his jeans. As he looks at Buffy, and sees her bend down to pick up a fallen chip. He can’t help but to reach out to rub her cheek, but is stopped when he hears a cough. He throws his hand back and looks up to see Xander standing there, looking somewhat pissed off.

“Umm…hey guys. Sorry if I was interrupting something. Just wanted to know what was keeping you so long. Me and Willow still haven’t decided what movie to watch so maybe you guys can help…yeah?”

Buffy blushes and nods at Xander. She picks up the fallen chip and throws it away. As Xander leaves, she turns to look at Spike and slaps him playfully on the arm

“What were you doin! Gosh…I said no baby!” She giggles as he rubs his arm and pouts.

She goes over to him and rubs his arms and kisses it.

“I’m sorry baby…I didn’t mean to hurt you.” She kisses his arm and grabs his hand.

“let’s go see what we can watch.” She walks into the living room with Spike, not knowing that someone was watching them from the kitchen door the entire time.




IN THE LIVING ROOM




Buffy and Spike walk hand in hand into the living room to see a smiling Xander and Willow laughing at some movie in there hand. Spike walks over to the couch and sits down, then pulls Buffy onto his lap.

“What’s so funny Whelp…Red?”

Willow looks up and lets out a laugh. She holds out the movie and starts giggling again.

“Lord of the Thongs, Spike?”

Spike grabs the DVD out of her hands and blushes. He hides it under the couch from Buffy, but Buffy won’t have that. She grabs it from under the couch and looks at the porn movie. She raises her eyebrows and grins at him.

“Baby…I hope that you didn’t buy this after we started dating did you?”

Spike blushes again, and shakes his head.

“No, no, no! I swear Buffy! I didn’t. I got it when I was dating Dru, I swear.”

Buffy giggles, and rubs his cheek with her hands.

“I believe you baby, it’s just nice to see you squirm once in a while.”

She hides the movie back under the couch.

“Let’s say this never happened, ok baby?”

Spike nods happily and tosses her back on his lap. He nuzzles her neck. He bites it lightly, then mumbles something in her neck. Buffy, immediately knows what he had said. She looks at Willow and Xander.

“He says that we should watch Scream. He said it’s a good movie to watch with people you love…and don’t ask me why he says that” She giggles as Xander goes to put in the movie.



3 HOURS LATER



Half way through the first movie, all four had fallen asleep. When the TV started to make the snowy noise, Buffy wakes up and stretches. She looks down at her Spike pillow and smiles. She bends down to kiss him and then gets up to go pee. While she walks away, Xander opens his eyes, and smiles.




A/N: i hope that didnt suck toooo much!!! if it did tell me! if it didnt...tell me!!!!!! i love u guys!!!!!!