A/N: hello everyone!!!! here is yet another chapter of my story!! sry it took so long though..ive been really busy lately..u see im on this diet cause i think im fat..lol and i lost 5 pounds my first week!!!!! go me!!! so i feel really hyper so i decided to give yall a chapter!!! thanks to B, Kelly, sarah g, Seraiza, lindsay, spikeslover, Anne, Allison, alexandera, Bint, Kimber, BuffyandSpikeForever and kat for leaving me those WONDERFUL reviews!!!!!!!!!!! i love u guys and here is ur chapter!!!!!!!!





*flush*

Buffy lets out a sigh when she flushes the toilet.

“Thank god…I really had to pee.” She laughs as she looks at herself in the mirror. She points to her self and smiles.

“You, my friend, are one lucky lady.”

“Yeah you are.”

Buffy jumps at the voice from the doorway. She looks over and sees Xander leaning against the doorway. She lets out her breath and laughs.

“God Xander you scared me! What are you doing up? I thought you guys were asleep. I didn’t wake you did I?”

Xander, nods and smiles.

“It’s ok though, I had to pee too. So can you…” he points to the toilet.

”Oh…yeah…I’m sorry.” She finishes washing her hands and goes to the door. As she goes to leave, Xander moves in front of her. She goes the other way, and Xander moves again. She looks at him and smiles.

“Xander, in order for you to pee, you gotta let me go first.”

She sides steps him again, and still, he doesn’t move. She sighs in irritation.

“Ha-ha Xander, it was funny, but can you please move so I can leave.”

“You know that your aren’t save here…you know that right?”

Buffy looks at him and backs up a step.

“What do you mean, I’m not save here…of course I’m save here. Spike is here to protect me, and besides, you and willow are the only other two people that know I’m here. So, I’m fine. You don’t have to worry about me.” She goes to walk out and finally he moves. She walks into the kitchen, leaving Xander behind.

“OH…you have no idea how not save you really are.” He sighs and walks into the bathroom to pee.





Living Room




Buffy walks in the room and sees a snoring Spike, smiling at something in his dream. She stands to look at him for a bit. She looks at his dark eye lashes against his pale skin, and his cheekbones. She smiles at the thought that he is all hers. She goes on her knees in front of him and brushes back some stray hair. She kisses his mouth and whispers against it.

“Spike…baby, time to get up. Come on baby…wake up”

She kisses him again and sees his eyes open. He opens and closes his eyes for a while, then smiles as she sees his Buffy in front of him. He reaches out a hand and rubs his thumb across her lips. He pulls her forward and kisses her.

“Hi baby…sorry I fell asleep. What time is it luv?”

She glances at her clock and smiles.

“It’s only twelve at night, or in the morning. I have never gotten that. Anyway, we have time for…well you know.” She blushes as Spike laughs.

“Yes, we do have time for that luv, but we have school tomorrow so we better get the other two up so they aren’t late tomorrow.”

He gets up and notices that Xander is gone.

“Hey, luv, where is the whelp? Did he leave already?”

Buffy shakes her head and points to the bathroom.

“He woke up when I went to the bathroom, so then he got up and went pee too. He should be out in a while. But, he was acting really weird thought. Nothing to worry about, I just hope that he is ok. Well, until he comes back, I’ll wake Willow”

She kisses him and turns to wake up willow. She bends down and talks in her ear.

“Willow...Tadpoles!!”

“NO!!!”

Willow jumps up out of her sleep and looks around her. Finally her eyes land on Buffy, and she lets out a sigh of relieve.

“Oh, thank god Buffy! I had this dream that a bunch of tadpoles came to eat me…it was horrible.” Willow shivers and looks around the room.

“Where is xander? Did he leave?”

“No, Xander did not leave, Xander is right here.”

All eyes turn to see Xander standing on the doorway of the living room…smiling at Buffy. No else seems to notice that, but Buffy herself. She turns her head away in order not to see him stare at her. She looks at Willow and then helps her get up off the couch.

“Come in Will, up we go. We have school tomorrow and I know that you would hate to be late. So get up…and go with Xander.” She smiles at her and gives her a hug.

“Thank you so much for tonight. It was really fun! I hope we can do this again.”

Willow nods and hugs her again. She whispers in her ear

“I really hope we can Buffy, and maybe next time, it will be me and Xander making out, not you and Spike.”

Buffy blushes and glances at Spike then back to willow.

“So… you saw that huh?”

Willow giggles and nods.

“It’s ok though, I’m just a little bit jealous. I mean, Xander still doesn’t get how much I care for him.”

Buffy nods and sighs.

“I get it, I mean, in my old school, I liked this guy for what seemed forever! It turned out that the only way for me to get his attention, was to put on some sluty clothes and prance around. I did it, and it worked, but, turns out, he was gay.”

Willow and Buffy giggle and turn back to Spike and Xander. Willow looks at Xander and smiles, hoping that he will smile back. She doesn’t get what she wants, and all she does get his a head tilt from him. She sighs and picks up her school bag. She looks back at Buffy and hugs her again.

“Well I guess, I will see you at school. Have fun later tonight you guys.”

She raises her eyebrows and Buffy laughs at her. She shoos Willow and Xander away and closes the door. She leans back against it and sees Spike, with his hands in his pockets. She licks her lips and the sight, and walks towards him. He sees this and clicks his tongue.

“Ya, uh…like what you see luv.” He advances slowly towards her also, until they are nose and nose. She licks his bottom lip and grins.

“You know I always like what I see baby.” She jumps and wraps her legs around him as he smashes her against the door. He pulls back to look at her and smiles.

“I love you baby”

Buffy giggles and kisses his neck.

“I love you too baby…now and forever.”




A/N: ok..the next chapter will have the last spuffy moment for a while!!! Dum dum dum! And I didn’t leave a cliff hanger this time!!! Yay! I know this chapter sucked…but I was writing another essay while doin this, so bear with me plz!!! I love u guys!!! PLEASE LEAVE A REVIEW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!