A/N: HELLO EVERYONE!!!!! im sorry it took so long for me to update!!!! i have been so busy again! so i wrote a really long chapter! its the longest ive dont so far!!! go me!! i hope u guys enjoy it!!! thank to alexandrea, Kimber, lindsay, B, Allison, Seraiza, BuffyandSpikeForever, Anne, sarah g, and Bint for leaving me those WONDERFUL REVIEWS!!!! i love you guys!!!







Xander looks up from his work when he hears a knock at the door. He sits up and calls, “Who is it?” When he hears no one answer, he gets up and walks towards the door. He hears the person knock again and opens the door.

“How can I help…Oh…it’s you.”

Drusilla stands on the other side of the door and smiles.

“Hello, my dear Alex. May I come in?”

Before Xander can reply, Drusilla pushes past him, leaving him a kiss on his cheek.

“Come on in Drusilla.” He sighs and closes the door. He turns around to find Dru sitting on the couch. He walks over to her and sits on the other side.

“So…why are you here Dru? I thought I told you I was working on the Buffy situation. I can’t finish it if you are asking me 24/7 if it’s done yet?!” He looks over at her and sees her smiling at him. She starts to laugh.

“My poor Alex. Nasty thoughts run through you head. I only came here, darling, to see if you needed help in our little, Buffy problem.”

Xander sighs, and shakes his head at her. He lays his head on the back of the couch. He groans.

“No, Dru, I don’t need your help. I am doing just fine without you.”

She smiles and runs her nails across his arm. Xander jerks it back and glares at her.

“Don’t touch me.” He stands up and walks across the room. Dru sits back further and crosses her legs.

“Of course. I shouldn’t touch Alex, he wants his precious, Buffy…Not me.” She starts to whimper and she lies back on the couch.

“Why don’t you evil bad men want dark princess? Is it Miss Edith?”

Xander laughs and shakes his head.

“No. it’s not Miss Edith…It’s YOU! You are this psycho freak! And…”

Before he can finish the senctence, Dru leaps up and slaps him.

“Do not speak about the dark princess Alex! Never speak about the dark princess!”

She leans in to kiss his red cheek, and then backs up.

“Well, I must go. Miss Edith is at home…waiting. And Snydie wants to have a “meeting” with me again.” She giggles as she walks towards the door. Before she leaves, she looks back at Xander.

“Remember Alex, if you fail me and Miss Edith…you know what will happen.” She laughs and slams the door closed. Xander lets out a sigh falls down in the chair.

“God, what have I done.”




Monday…School



“Mr. Spike! Would you like to answer this question?”

Spike jumps in his seat as he hears his name. He had been daydreaming about Buffy and the night before. The thing she did with her tongue got him all…

“William! I will not ask you again!”

Spike looks up at Mrs.Meddlock and sees her red face and beady eyes.

“What was the question Mrs. Meddlock?”

The teacher sighs and walks to Spike’s desk.

“I asked if you knew the math equation. But since you obviously don’t…”

The answer is x = 89, Mrs. Meddlock.”

Mrs. Meddlock looks at him with a raises eyebrow and coughs lightly.

“Yes…that’s right Mr. William. It’s nice to see you are paying attention.”

She walks back to the front of the room and resumes teaching.

Spike smiles and restarts his fantasy about what he wants to do to Buffy when they get home. As he starts the fantasy again, he remembers that Giles is coming home today and lets out a sigh. “I guess all the fun is over for us.” He thinks, and starts to pay attention to the teacher talking about graphs.






In the next classroom…






“Psst…Psssst!” Buffy bolts awake and sees Willow holding out a note to her. She grabs for it before the teacher sees her. She opens it and starts to read.







Buffy,

I wanted to ask if we could have a girl night this weekend? Xander has been acting really weird lately and I need to talk to someone. We could watch movies and stay up late!!! Please Buffy…I really need this.







Buffy finishes reading and writes back under it.








Willow,

I think that’s a great idea!!! I have been spending so much time with Spike these past two weeks and I think that a girl’s night sounds wonderful! Giles is coming home today, so I have to ask him, but I know he will say yes.










She folds it up and coughs for Willow to know she’s done. Willow looks behind and takes the note. When she is done reading she looks back and Buffy and smiles. Buffy smiles back, and then the bell rings. Buffy lets out a sigh of relief and leaves the class with Willow.

As they walk down the hall, Buffy is picked up and two strong arms and she lets out a yelp. She is set back down and looks behind her and sees her Spike. She grins and leans in to kiss him.

“Hey luv. How was class?”

She kisses him and bites his bottom lip.

“Same old, same old. I fell asleep, and I think I drooled a little. Oh, and me and Willow were thinking about a girls night this weekend, so I can’t do anything.”

Spike pouts and lets out a dramatic sigh.

“Well, geeeeeeeeeee Buffy, way to hurt a guy’s ego.”

She laughs and slaps his arm.

“Yeah, yeah. That’s not what you said last night so shhsh!” she grins at him and wraps her arm around him and walks with him and Willow down the hall. Willow speaks up.

“So…Spike. Can I ask you something? A manly question?”

Spike looks at her and nods. “Of course,Red. Ask away.”

“Well, if this girl was sending you these signals that she wants you…in some way. Would you know it?”

Spike nods. “Yeah…I mean what kind of signals are you sending Xander?”

Willow blushes and shakes her head.

“Who said it was for me. I mean it could be for another friend. Ok, ok, ok…it was for me and it is Xander! I don’t know what I’m doing wrong! I mean I ask him to stay over longer. Or sometimes I will scoot closer next to him. And then this one time I held his hand, and he just ignores me!” Willow lets her head fall forward and pouts.

“Red, if Xander can’t see that you want him, then he is stupid. It’s not your fault so don’t think it is. He will see it sooner or later. I prefer sooner, but we all know Xander. It takes him a while. So, keep doing what you’re doing and I know that he will come along.”

Willow smiles and goes to the library for some after school reading, leaving Spike and Buffy alone. Buffy reaches down to pinch his ass and Spike lets out a yelp. He unwraps his arm from around her and rubs his ass.

“Owww baby…What was that for.” He pouts at her and she kisses him. She then whipers in his ear.

“Well baby, school is over, and Giles is home today…so I figured we could have some fun before we leave.”

She pulls back to look at him and she grins. He grins back at her and looks to see if anyone is in the hallway. He doesn’t see anyone, so he picks her up, and she wraps her legs around him. He walks to the janitor’s closet, and stumbles inside. He sets Buffy down on some boxes. He turns around to close the door, and sets few boxes in front of it so no one can get it. He turns back towards her and sees she opened her shirt, so her bra is showing. Spike feels himself grow hard at the sight and lets out a growl. Buffy lets out a laugh.

“Spike…baby…did you just growl at me?” She smiles at him.

“Yes I did pet. You are just so fucking hot. What with your bra hanging out. Makes me go insane.”

He rushes towards her and smashes his lips to hers. Buffy lets out a moan and wraps her legs around his waste, inching closer to the front of the box. She feels the box start to move under her, and pulls back from Spike’s lips. As she does, he moves his lips to her neck and starts to lick and suck, leaving a mark.

“Spike…baby… ahhhhh…this box is….Yessss..right there…. gonna fall apart. Can we move this somewhere else maybe.”

She moves her lips back to his and grinds her heat against his growing erection. Spike finally pulls back and looks around the room. He sees a large table in the corner and lifts her up again, and sets her on it. Buffy wiggles around, making sure its stable then nods at Spike.

“Feels good to me babe…now, get back over here.”

She opens her legs so he can move in between them. Spike rushes forward and kisses her hard on the mouth. He nips at her lips, getting moans from Buffy while doing it. He pulls back and starts to lick and suck at her neck again. Buffy is not idle, she starts to reach her hands under his shirt and feels his smooth skin. She scratches her nails on it and feels him shiver and bite her neck hard. She lets out a moan and starts to tug at his belt. She finally gets in unbuckled and pulls it off. She throws it away on the floor, and starts to work on his zipper. Her hands are shaking so bad, she can’t get a hold of it, and Spike senses this. He pulls back from her neck and reaches his own hands down to unzip and pull down his pants. He erection stands erect and Buffy can’t help but lick her lips. Spike sees this and almost comes at the sight.

“Jesus Buffy! Are you trying to kill me before we even get started pet?”

She giggles at him and runs her finger across his cock.

“Who…me?” she smiles and starts to lightly stroke his cock, making it even harder. She sees pre cum form at the tip, and uses her finger to scoop it up. She brings it to her lips and sucks it off. She hears Spike let out a cry, and feels his cum splash against her stomach. She looks down and sees cum all over her stomach, then looks back up and Spike.

“Baby, you made a mess”

Spike lets out a whimper and kisses her neck.

“I’m sorry pet, but you know what happens when you do that. God that looked so fucking hot” He starts to unbuckle her pants and yanks them down and off. She sees her flimsy thong and rips it off her. Buffy lets out a yell, and then starts giggling.

“Baby, those were new” She pouts and Spike tugs on her lip.

“Yeah, but you can just buy more for me to tear off”

He reaches around to unclip her bra.

“Spike… baby, are you ready?…I mean you just came.”

Spike lets out a groan and brings her hand to his already hard erection.

“Does that feel like I’m ready?”

Buffy lets out a moan and starts stroking his cock.

Spike lets out a whimper and pushes Buffy down on the desk. He bends down to suck on one of her nipples. Buffy throws her head back and whimpers and strokes his cock faster. Spike pulls back…panting. Buffy looks up at him.

“Wha…why did you stop baby?”

He looks up at her and grins.

“I’m sorry baby, I can’t wait anymore.”

With that said, he slams into her heat, and feels Buffy starts to quiver with her first orgasm.

“SPIKE!!!...OH GOD!!!” She lets her head drop on the table and wraps her legs tighter around him.

Spike pounds into her, and leans forward to put his hands on the table. He starts to hear the table pound against the wall, and keeps going.

Buffy leans up to kiss him and moans in his mouth. She meets him thrust for thrust.

“Spike…harder baby…please”

Spike lets out a yell, and starts pushing harder into her. He can hear his balls slapping against her and keeps pounding. He can feels his balls start tightening and knows he’s gonna cum, but he doesn’t want to before Buffy. He takes one of his hands, and starts to flick her clit. Buffy throws her head back and lets out a yell.

“OH FUCK!!! SPIKE!!”

She grips his shoulders, and starts quivering and thrusts faster against his cock.

As soon as Spike felt Buffy’s tight pussy grip his cock in a vice grip, he cums hard in her pussy. He lets out a growl and thrusts harder. He grips the side of the desk tighter.

Finally, he starts to calm down, and slows his thrusts. He falls half way on top of her and feels their sweaty bodies glide against each other. Just as he is about to say how amazing that was, they both hear a crack, and feel the desk fall out from under them. They both fall to the ground with a smack.

Buffy looks up and Spike and lets out a huge laugh.

“OH GOD! We broke the desk baby! I can’t believe…” she starts shaking from laughing and Spike joins in. When she stops and looks at Spike, she sees him looking at her. She brings her hand up to his cheek.

“Spike…that was…god that was amazing”

Spike grins at her and leans down to kiss her.

“That it was baby…it really was”

She hugs him and kisses him.

“I love you William.”

He smiles at her and brushes hair from her face.

“I love you too”

He lays his head down on her breast and lies there for a few moment. He then hears Buffy speak.

“Uh…Spike…as much as I love cuddling…we should leave. Because we just fucked in the janitors closet and I don’t know what people have done on this table before us.”

Spike leaps up and pulls her with him.

“Uh…good point pet.”

They both laugh and start to dress, not knowing that someone had heard the whole thing from outside the door.


“You may have him now, Bitch, but you can’t keep my William forever. He is mine, he belongs to princess” Drusilla lets out a laugh and walks away.





A/N: uh oh!!! dum dum dum!!!! yes ladies and gents that was the last spuffy moment for a while!!! sorry but it has to be done!! love u guys and plz plz plz plz * gets down on knees* plz plz leave a review!!!