A/N: here is another chapter! it is not long! so sry bout that! thank u to B, Seraiza, spikeslover, Allison, lindsay, alexandrea, blondibear, Anne, and sarah g for leaving me those WONDERFUL, OUTSTANDING REVIEWS!!! I LOVE U GUYS!!!!


A/N: dum dum dum!!!! im evil i know this !!!! he he ! but u guys love me anyway!! plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz leave a review...plz:D


"GILES!!! Are you home!?”



Buffy shuts the front door, and sets her bag on the floor.



“Giles? Are you home yet?”



She walks into living room and sees he isn’t there. Just as she is about to call out to him again, he calls out to her from the kitchen.



“I’m in the kitchen Buffy!”



She smiles and rushes into the kitchen. When she sees him, she runs to him and wraps her arms around him. She kisses his cheek and steps back.



“Where have you been!? I mean, it has been two weeks and I missed you like crazy!” she smiles at him and hugs him again. Giles lets out a laugh.



“Well, as I told you before I left, I went to visit a friend. It went well to say the least.”



As he says this, he takes off his glasses to clean them and blushes.



Buffy looks at him and lets at a scream.



“GILES! You got some didn’t you! You, mister, had a little something something didn’t you?” She slaps his arm and laughs. Giles blushes more and coughs.



“Uhhh..I do not have a clue as to what you are talking about Buffy dear. What do you mean I “got some”?”



Buffy giggles at him.



“Giles…you know what I mean. It’s ok if you did. I’m just happy for you” She smiles and kisses his cheek.



“Well, I’m really glad to have you back, but I promised the gang that I would meet them at the bronze tonight. So…can I go?” She looks at with pleading eyes.



“Yes Buffy you can go. But, be home a little early if you can. You have school tomorrow.” Buffy lets out a yelp and hugs him.



Thank you, thank you, thank you!!!” She runs upstairs and into her room. She picks up the phone to call Spike. After the 6th ring, Spike still hasn’t answered, so she gives up and puts the phone down.



“Huh…that’s weird. Oh well…I’ll just stop by his house to tell him I’m coming. That will be more fun anyway.” She smiles and rushes to find something to wear.















Spike’s house…20 minutes earlier.













Spike keeps strumming his guitar, trying to find the right words, when he hears knocking on his door. He smiles and thinks it’s Buffy, so he jumps to answer the door. He swings it open.



“I’m so glad you…Drusilla…what are you doing here?”



Drusilla smiles and walks through the door. She stands in the middle of the living room and smiles at him.



“Well, my sweet, darling William. I want you back. I know that you are over this Buffy thing, and you don’t want sunshine, you want your dark princess. So, I will take you back.” With that said, she opens her arms and drops the coat she was wearing. All she is left in is a black teddy.



Spikes eyes open wide and he rushes toward her. He grabs the coat of the floor and flings it to her. He looks at her with wild eyes.



“Listen to me…DRU…I do not want you back! I never will! I am with Buffy and only Buffy! I will never want you again! Now…get out of my house and stay away from me and from Buffy!”



He looks at her, breathing hard, and just as he thought that she listened to him, she starts to laugh in his face. She grabs him by his shirt and pushes him on the couch. She straddles him and holds his arms down. She looks back behind her and calls out.



“ALEX…NOW!!!”



Xander rushes in through the front door and looks at them both. He sees Spike look at him with questionable eyes, and all Xander can do is look back at him. He walks forward and hands Drusilla some pills. They are ecstasy pills. It is said that when you take at least 2, you start to hallucinate. Drusilla shoves two of them in Spike’s mouth, and holds his mouth close. Spike starts to kick and Xander looks around to see if there is anything to hit him with. He sees a statue and hits the top of his head, knowing that it will just knock him out for a bit. Finally, Spike stops struggling, and lies still.



Drusilla sits up and starts to clap happily, she looks at Xander and leans in to kiss him. Xander pulls back and backs up towards the middle of the living room. He drops the statue and stares in horror at what he had just done. He looks at Spike then at Drusilla.



“Oh god Dru…what have we done.”



Druslla giggles and gets off Spike. She walks towards Xander. She pulls her hand back, and brings it down on his face. She left 4 nail marks on his face that are bleeding. Xander brings his hand to his cheek and stares back at Dru.



“We did what we were meant to do! This was supposed to happen!!! William is mine! And he will always be mine! Do not tell anyone about his Alex or you know very well what will happen!” She slaps him again, then rubs his cheek.



“Now…lets finish this.”



She strips off her teddy and points to Spike.



“Undress him now!!!”



Xander nods and walks over to Spike. He starts to remove his clothing, when he hears the phone ring. He stops and looks up at Drusilla.



“Should we answer it?”



Drusilla looks at the phone then at Spike. She shakes her head.



“Nope…finish that Alex, and make sure that he is heavily drugged, I want him to think that I am his precious Buffy. If he does, then he will make love to me, and find out that we belong together.” She smiles and walks to them and helps Xander undress him. At that same moment, Buffy exits her house and heads towards Spike's...not knowing what she will see when she gets there.