“Giles, I’m home!” Buffy throws down her bag on the couch and shouts for Giles again.

“Giles? Giles are you home?”

“I’m in the kitchen Buffy. Come in here, there is someone I want you to meet.”

Buffy goes into the kitchen and stops. “It’s you.”

“Hello luv.” Spike gives her a smile, “How are you goldilocks?”

Giles looks back and forth and them both, “You two know each other?”

Buffy looks at Giles, “Yes I’ve had to greatest pleasure in meeting Spike. Now you can tell me Giles, what he’s doing here.”

Giles takes off his glasses and cleans them, “Well Buffy, I’ve known William...” Buffy raises her eyebrow at the name William and mouths it to Spike. Spike mouths back, “Don’t ask”

“…since he was a little boy and before he took on the name Spike. I asked him over here because I wanted him to show you around town and help you in school.”

“What!” Buffy shouts. “No, no, no and another no! There is no way I want Him to show me around.”

“Buffy...”Giles starts.

“No, don’t Buffy me… I don’t want William to show me around. Alright? So just drop it!” Buffy storms out of the kitchen and into her room.

“Well that went bloody perfect.”

Giles sighs. “I don’t know what’s wrong with her.”

Spike looks back to where Buffy was. “I do.” Giles looks at spike. “What’s wrong then?”

Spike groans. “She got the wrong idea of me and the friends I hang out with at school. She thought I was talking about her, which I wasn’t and now she thinks I’m a bloody ponce.”

“ William, language.”

“Sorry Giles. By the way, what is she doing here anyway? Where’s her dad or mum for that matter.”

“Her father left when she was 14 and her mother… Joyce, she died …brain tumor.”

“How long ago?”

“About 5 months. Joyce was my sister and her father wouldn’t take her…he said that she wasn’t his…that Joyce cheated on him with another man. So I took her in and here we are.”

Spike looks at Giles. "I wanna help her Giles. I think that something more is bothering her than me...i’ll show her around. Whether she likes it or not, I wanna help.”

*later...upstairs*


*knock knock knock*

Buffy looks up from her book . “Who is it.?”

“It’s me luv.”

“Oh great”, She whispers. “What do you want William.?”

“It’s Spike and I just want to talk to you.”

“Umm how about no. You can just go back to your friend Angel and talk about me some more.”

“Buffy, I wasn’t talking about you luv. I didn’t say anything about you alright so… can I come in?”

“Ugh, fine.” She storms to the door and throws it open. She hold it open. “Alright come in, William.” Spike nods. “Thanks.” He walks over to a chair and sits down. Buffy walks back to her bed and picks up her book.

“Alright you’re here…now what did you want to talk about.”

“Your mom.” Buffy looks up, tears in her eyes. “You know about my mother.” Spike nods. “Giles told you.”

“He did.”

“Ok, well now you know my mother is dead. What’s it to you?”

“What’s wrong luv?”

“What are you talking about?”

“I know it’s not just me, or your mom. Something else is bothering you.”

She looks at him. “You hardly know me William.”

Spike gets up and kneels in front of her. “I want to get to know you Buffy. Tell me what’s wrong.”

She looks up at him. “I know Angel." She looks down. "He...he tried to rape me."






A/N: oooooooooooooooooo a cliff hanger. well, at least i think its a cliff hanger. if ya want to know what happens next, ya gotta leave a review. about 200 ppl have read this story and ive only had about 7 reviews soooo i need more:D Also thanks to BuffyandSpikeForever, Sarah, Seraiza, Sevvy_O for leaving a review.