A/N: well everyone...here ya go...finally!!!!!!!! sorry it took so long, but i had to figure out the ending to this story before i started writing again! thank to B, sarah g, Lindsay, Anne, blondiebear, and Bint for leaving me those GREAT REVIEWS! this chapter is dedicated to you guys for helping me!!! thank you all and i hope you enjoy this chapter!!!!!!! love you guys!




Earlier that Day…


Spike tossed himself on the bed and closed his eyes. He lets more tears fall as he thinks back about what had happened at school. He starts to talk to himself.

“God…she will never forgive me. I love her so much…” He trails off and begins to sob. As he tries to catch his breath, he hears a knock on his bedroom door. He sits up and begins wiping off his face.

“Yeah…who is it?” He sniffs and walks to the door. Just before he opens it, he hears Xander’s voice behind the door.

“Spike…it’s me…Xander. Can you open the door? I really need to talk to you.”

Spike swings open the door and lets out a small smile.

“Hi Xand…come in please.” He leaves open the door and walks back to the bed. He sits back down and holds his head in his hands. He sniffs and starts talking to Xander.

“I don’t know what to do Xander. I mean god…did you see her face? She looked so torn up. God Xand…I don’t know what to do. She won’t listen to me. She won’t let me explain what had happened. I have to tell someone. Will you listen to me?”

Xander shakes his head and grabs the chair at Spike’s desk. He puts it in front of Spike and lets out a breath.

“Spike…you don’t have to explain anything. I already know.”

Spike lifts his head and raises his eyebrows at him.

“What do you mean you “already know”?”

Xander takes a breath and starts his story.

“It happened the first day of school, when we first saw Buffy. I guess Drusilla knew you were attracted to her, cause she approached me that day.”



>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> That day


Xander walked down the hallway, and was suddenly pulled into the boy’s bathroom. He looked up and saw Drusilla looking at him. She walked next to him and brushed his hair out of his face.

“Alex…you know of this new Buffy don’t you dear?”

At Xander’s nod, she smiles and rubs his cheek.

“Good…good. Well, my Willy seems to like this Buffy and I don’t like it. Now, I want you to help me. I have a feeling that they will be together soon, not even I can stop that. But, there is a way that I can break them apart. Would you like to hear it?”

At first, Xander starts to shake his head no, but she slaps him across the face and he quickly shakes his head yes.

“Good Alex. Here is what we would do. First, we start to stalk Buffy. When I say “we” I mean you.”

Xander speaks up at this.

“Why do I have to? I mean I have no problem with them being together and neither should you. Spike probably never loved you anyhow so why are you wigging on this Drusilla?”

Drusilla strikes him again and goes real close to his face.

“I’m doing this because I love my William and if he isn’t with me then he should be with no one! Not even that Sunshine! He is mine and if you know better, you will help me Alex, or I will take what was yours.”

Xander raises his head at her.

“What do you mean , what was mine?”

Drusilla lets out a giggle and starts to rub his face.

“Silly Alex. You think people don’t notice that people don’t see how you look at her.”

Xander raises an eyebrow.

“Look at who? Who are you talking about Dru?”

She lets out another laugh.

“The cute redhead…ahhh Willow! So innocent. So beautiful. You think people don’t see how you look at her. You are in love Alex.”

Xanders eyes widen and he lets a breath.

“Ok…so what if I like her. What does that have to do with Spike and Buffy?”

Drusilla brushes her hands over his face.

“Well…Alex…if you don’t help me get my Willy back, you will never see her again. I can take her away from you forever Alex. And don’t underestimate me.”

Xander backs away and stares at her.

“How…how can you do that?”

She lets out another laugh and starts to giggle.

“There is a certain, man in this school that with some…certain persuasion, I got him to agree with my terms. He also wants your redhead. Do you know who I am speaking of Alex. Think hard.”

She giggles.

Xander falls back against the wall and lets out a strangled breath.

“Parker….”

Drusilla claps her hands together and lets out a squeal.

“YES…good Alex!...it is Parker and he wouldn’t mind having a go with Willow.”

Xander looks at her with cold eyes.

“How can you just do this to people?!I don’t want any part of this! Just leave me and Willow alone!”

Drusilla shakes her head and laughs.

“No Alex, I need you to help me. Willow haS already started a friendship with Sunshine so that means you will start one too. And when the time is right, you will pounce. If not, Willow will know the true meaning of Suffer.” She smiles and pats his head.

“I hope you think about this Alex. I must go to class. Think about this…or else.”

She smiles again and leaves the bathroom.

Xander falls to the floor when he hears clapping. He looks up and sees Angel staring down on him.

“Wow…that was pretty smart what she did. Now Xander…you are going to help me now.”




>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Spike’s house…Present….



“And that’s how all this started. After Angel heard about the deal, he said that if I don’t help him get Buffy, then he would hurt Willow. So I couldn’t say no to both of them. I was the one who gave you those drugs that day. I was there when Drusilla raped you. I was there when Buffy saw it. I was there and I didn’t do anything to stop it cause I knew that her and Angel would hurt Willow. I know it was wrong…but it’s Willow. Things started to get out of control. I had to kill Spike. I killed Parker. He was trying to hurt you and Buffy too early and I lost it. I followed him to the house and I stabbed him. He was gonna hurt you guys and then Willow and I couldn’t live with that. I just couldn’t.”

Xander looks down and lets the tears he has been holding onto for so long, fall. He looks back up as he hears Spike begin to talk.

“Xander….I understand that you had to do that, but don’t think that I agree with it. You ruined any chance of me and Buffy being together don’t you see that. I miss her so much and now she’s gone because of what you did. How can I ever forgive you?”

Xander takes a breath.

“You don’t have to. I haven’t so why should you. I just wanted to tell you so that you can tell Buffy so that you can get her back….oh god Buffy! Spike what day is it!”

“Uhhh I think it’s a Thursday…why?”

Xander jumps up.

“OH god….Spike today’s the day that Angel wanted to make his move on Buffy! He is at her house right now!”

Spikes eyes widen and he stands up. He walks towards the door and swings it open.

“Let’s go then…..”



A/N: uh oh!!!!!!!!! will he get there in time? is Xander just lying? is angel really there? u have to leave a review and wait for the next chapter to find out :D hehehe love you guys!!!!!!!!! LEAVE A REVIEW PLZ PLZ PLZ PLZ PLZ PLZ PLZ PLZ!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!