A/N: well here is another chapter, but its really small...sorry!!!! thanks to tina, blondiebear, Dannii, Allison, Anne, Bint, spikeslover, sarah g, Seraiza, DK, B, lisa bailey, and lindsay for leaving me those wonderful reviews!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! i love you guys and i hope you enjoy the chapter!!!!!!!!!!!!!!




As Buffy walks up the stairs, a million thoughts rush through her head.

“I hope he is there…I hope he talks to me…I hope I can forgive him…I hope he still loves me…”

As she keeps these thoughts rushing through her head, her heart starts to beat faster. Finally she rushes through her bedroom door.

“SPIKE!!! I’m sorry! I don’t care what you did! I love you William!”

She looks around and sees no one there.

“Spike…? William are you here?” She looks over her bed, and the next thing she knows, she is thrown face first into her bed. She screams and begins to struggle.

“STOP IT! Get off of me!!!”

Angel grips her harder and raises her and slams her hard down on the floor.

“SHUT UP! Shut up you fucking whore! You shouldn’t still love him! Did you see what he did to you! God Summers you really are a slut! You would take anyone wouldn’t you! As long as they have a fucking dick right! You are supposed to be mine you slut! Why do you think all of this is happening huh? What, did you think that you could have anyone else?! The notes, the stalking! All of that was me and well I had some help. Maybe you should ask your beloved friend, Xander about that!” Angel smiles above her as he feels her freeze under him.

“What…what do you mean Xander? What does he have to do with any of this?”

Angel laughs above her and slams her down again on the floor.

“He was the one who helped me! He told me everything! Where you were, who you were with! Everything!”

Buffy freezes once again and she feels tears in her eyes.

She whispers, “No…no you are lying…you’re lying!”

Angel flips her over and holds her down with his weight.

“Nope baby…I’m not lying! Your precious Xander betrayed both you and Willy! How does that feel Buffy! To know that no one, not even your mother or father would stay around for you! I mean god, you mother probably died cause of you! How does that make you feel baby…good huh?”

Buffy starts to cry and begs for Angel to let her go.

“Please Angel…just let me go ok? Please, I won’t tell anyone about this. Please angel!”

Angel laughs and slaps her face.

“Shut up you bitch! I have waited forever for this day! To see you beg me to let you go! And now I have you, right here under me, moving your tight, hot little body under me and do you think that I’m gonna let you go!”

He slaps her again, and rips her shirt open.

“Ohhh, nice bra baby, lets see what else you wore for daddy!”





A/N well.........did ya like it....probably not lol sorry everyone!!!!!!!! lol i had to lol i love you guys and plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz LEAVE A REVIEW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!