A/N hello everyone!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :D well…I have one more chapter after this one..and I will try to get it posted later tonight, if I don’t I am sorry. I really don’t want to end this story, but it must be done makes me sad just thinking about it thanks to Tina, lindsay, kittykat, B, BuffyandSpikeForever, Seraiza, Allison, sarah g and willy for leaving those great reviews!!!!!!!!!!! I love u guys!!!!!!!!!!











Buffy sits up in bed as she hears the door slam shut.

“Spike! Is that you?”

She gets out of bed and walks over to her door, she leans her head on it just as someone knocks on the door. She smiles, thinking it’s Spike. She swings it open and the next thing she knows she is smacked across the room. She looks up and sees Drusilla standing above her.

“Hello Sunshine. Tell me, do you know where I can find my William? I need him desperately.”

Buffy brings her hand up to her now bruised cheek.

“No Fuckzilla…I don’t know where MY William is, but you should do good to leave him alone. Why are you here anyway?”

Drusilla lets out a laugh and sits down on a chair in front of Buffy.

“Well, a little birdie told me that you were going to be all alone tonight, so I thought that I should come say hello and make sure Sunshine was behaving herself, which I can see that you are not”

Buffy looks up at her.

“What do you mean “little birdie Dru”?

Drusilla lets out another laugh and strokes her hand across Buffy’s face.

“Your dear Alex dearie. He tells me everything. He belongs to me too, he just doesn’t know it yet.”

Buffy feels tears come to her eyes.

“What did Xander do? Please Drusilla tell me…I have to know”

Drusilla gets off her chair, and bends down right in front of her.

“He is the one that helped me with everything. If he didn’t do what I asked, I would have hurt poor Willow…and he knew I was not joking. William is mine Sunshine, not yours. I wanted him back, so I told Alex to help me and you know what…he did. He killed for me, and I know he will kill again. At first, I just wanted him to hurt you, to keep you away from William, but now, I know that he will kill for me…even you. So, Willaim will discover that you left, that you disappeared, and he will come back to me.”

Buffy’s eyes widen, then she lets out a smile and pulls out a recorder out of her back pocket.

“Thanks for all the info Dru, we couldn’t have done it without you.”

Drusillas eyes open wide and opens and closes her mouth.

“What do you mean “we”?

Buffy lets out a laugh and gets up. As she gets up, her bedroom door slams open and Spike, Xander, and a police officer walk open. Drusilla backs up from them.

“What…What are you doing Alex?”

She looks over at Spike.

“William, darling…what are you doing.”

The police officer walks over to her and takes both of her hands to cuff them together.

“Drusilla Ransom, you are under arrest for attempted muder. You have to right to remain silent…”

Drusilla zones out and lets out a whimper. The police officer drags her out of the house.

Back downstairs, Spike puts an ice pack on Buffy’s face. Buffy winces and looks at Spike. She grabs his hand.

“Thanks baby…”

She looks over at Xander, and motions him over. She gets up as he gets closer, she grabs him to hug him.

“Thank you Xander, for helping me and Spike. Thank you for explaining everything to us. I know I have told you like a hundred times, but I’ll say it again. I forgive you for everything. I understand why you did it…and it’s ok.”

Xander lets out a smile and hugs her back.

“Buffy…it’s ok. I know. But, what if they find out that I killed Parker? I know I can’t get away with that. What am I supposed to do?”

Buffy lets out a little smile.

“It’s all taken care of. Me and Spike told the police that she actually did it and that she would deny it when she was taken into custody, so don’t worry”

She hugs him again and walks over to Spike. Spike grabs her around the waist and nuzzles her neck. Xander takes this as a sign to leave them be.

“Well folks, I have a certain red head at home waiting for me. So, I must go.”

He walks over to them and gives Buffy one more hug. He gives Spike a high five and walks out the door.

Buffy looks back at Spike and smiles.

“It’s over…I can’t believe it. We can actually have like a normal relationship now.”

Spike smiles at her and kisses her on the forehead.

“So you explained everything to old Rupert then?”

Buffy nods and hugs him.

“Yep, I told him everything, and then he let us have the house to ourselves for two weeks. Isn’t that great?!”

Spike nods and bends down to nibble on her neck.

“That is absolutely great baby…what do you say we go upstairs and celebrate it yah?”

Buffy blushes and darts off up the stairs.

Spike looks after her and lets out a laugh. Buffy calls out to him.

“Last one to the bed is a rotten egg…and make sure you kick down the right door this time William!!!”




A/N well everyone…one more chapter..unless after that one..u guys give me enough reviews I will as another…I will have some spuffy love in the next chapter so..YAY!!! and if u guys have any other ideas or questions then don’t hesitate to ask me..i will be more than glad to answer them *does a dance* hehehe…I hope u enjoy it…and plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz leave a review!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Love u guys!!!!!!!!!!!!!! And thanks again for everything!