Author's Chapter Notes:
LAST CHAPTER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :(
A/N well everyone….it pains me to say this, but all good things must come to an end…thank u to Willy, Allison, sarah g, BuffyandSpikeForever, kittykat, lindsay, DK, Anne, gimp, and B for leaving me those reviews..i will miss u guys so much! And hopefully if I write another one, u will leave me more reviews:D love u guys!! And here is that last chap….maybe…lol if u guys leave a lot of reviews and such and give me ideas..maybe ill write one more lol maybe! Lol

and here is my new idea for my story :D


Buffy is 16 years old and lives at home with her mom (Joyce) and her 25 year old sister, Faith. She knows that her sister is a known slut and sleeps with men, and then ditches them. When her sister tells Buffy and her mom that she has decided to change and that she has a new boyfriend to help her do just that, buffy thinks that she is full of crap and that her new “boyfriend” is some druggie that lives on the street. Well….Buffy couldn’t be more wrong.

plz review what u think of it everyone :)






“Oh Spike…ahhhh…” Buffy throws her head back as Spike lightly thrusts into her.

Spike looks down at her. He looks as her hair as it sticks to her face, and watches the droplets of sweat drip down her body. He has never seen her look more beautiful. He sees a droplet of sweat go between her breasts. He bends down and licks it up.

Buffy’s eyes open wide and she lets out a whimper of the feel of Spike tongue on her breast.

“Spike…baby please.”

Spike looks up at her and smiles.

“Please what baby…what do you want?”

He thrusts in a little faster, then slows down again.

Buffy digs her nails in his shoulders and lets out another whimper.

“Harder baby…please.”

Spike lets out a grin and starts to thrust a little harder. He lets out puffs of breath with every thrust.

Buffy lets out little squeals of pleasure and thrusts up hard against him. She wraps her legs around his waist, and presses one of her hands against his ass. She pushes him deeper within her. Spike lets out a groan, and lays his head on her shoulder. He bites at the skin there, and starts to suck on it to leave his mark.

Buffy whimpers again, and thrusts harder against him.

“Spike…baby…oh god you feel so good.” She lets out a gasp as she feels him lightly bite her with his blunt teeth.

Spike starts to thrust faster and harder within her. Her moans and gasps are just too much for him. He pulls back from her shoulder and lifts him self up higher above her.

“Buffy…luv, look at me.”

Buffy opens her eyes and stares into his. His usually light blue eyes are now dark with desire and love for her. She can feel tears form in her eyes at the feeling of how much love she feels for him at that moment. She thanks god for not taking him away from her.

She is brought back to earth when she hears Spike starts to whimper. She looks up at him and she can tell he is close. She pushes him deeper within her, and pulls him down on top of her. She whispers in his ear.

“Oh god Spike…please baby, cum for me. Please, make me cum with you…ahhh…please.” She trails her finger nails across his back and leaves red marks. She trails her hands down to his ass and pushes him deeper. Spike can feel he is close and he won’t cum unless his Goldlocks cums with him. He moves one of his hands down and lightly touches her clit.

“OH…oh god Spike…Spike I’m gonna cum..oh god…yes….ahhh”

Spike lets out a grunt and thrusts 5 more times till he finally cums hard inside her.

He lets out a sigh and falls softly on top of her. Buffy lets out a purr and rubs her hands all over his back. She kisses the top of his head and licks his neck.

“Baby…I need to breathe too.” She lets out a laugh as Spike rolls off of her. Both let out a whimper as he slides out of her. She slides up against him and he wraps his arms around her waist.

“Buffy, pet…I love you, you know that right?”

Buffy smiles and nods at him.

“I know, and I love you too, but it just sucks that all this shit had to happen. But then again, if it didn’t, do you think we would still be together? I mean maybe without all this shit, maybe we wouldn’t have been still together.”

Spike nods and looks at her.

“I think I would have been with you which ever.”

Buffy smiles and bends down to throw the blanket over the both of them. She yawns and lies back against Spike.

“Love you Spike…”

Spike smiles and lays his head on top of hers. He lightly strokes her arm.

“I love you too baby…always will.”




Sometimes, in life, bad things happen. Yes, having bad things happen to you sucks, but if life was just easy and good things happened to everyone, what surprises would life bring? Sometimes, even though the bad things may seem dark, there is always a light where you can go and experience the good things in life. Never give up just cause life may seem hard and it seems that youre stuck, always try with all your might.



A/N thanks so much to everyone who read and stuck with this story! I mean really! At times it would take me forever to post a chapter and u guys didn’t care. U stuck with me and read on and I love you all for it!! I don’t know about a sequal, but I think I might just do that….u never know..as for the other story…im not 100% sure..but if u guys have any ideas then plz plz tell me..i have enjoyed writing this story so much and once again..thank u sooo much…..love Spikester0889 aka Jamie lynn..