A/N Heres my next chapter! enjoy everyone!




“Hey buffy!”

Buffy stops on her way to class and looks behind her and sees Willow and Xander.

“Oh, hey Willow, Xander.”

“Hey buff, how are your classes goin?”

“They are actually goin pretty good to tell you the truth, I haven’t gotten lost in any of my classes so all is good”

“That’s great buffy, but I wanted to ask you about spike.”

Buffy looks up.

“Oh, what about him?”

“How did it go after you left yesterday after lunch?”

“Umm, actually it went…”

“Hey buffy!!!” Buffy looks over and see that it’s Angel. He starts running over to her. “Hey Buffy, um I’m Angel as you already know and well I was wondering of you would like to go out on a date with me” He smiles at her and Buffy starts to feel nauseated. “Not in your wildest dreams, asshole, come on guys, we are already late to class.” Buffy grabs Willow and Xander’s hands and walks to class.

Angel sees that people are watching and yells back at her. “Yeah, ok then tomorrow it is. See ya baby!!” He turns around and sees spike watching him.

“And what in the fuck are you looking at Spikey?” Spike walks up to him and stares at him.

“Listen to me you pillock! You stay the fuck away from Buffy, understood?”

“Umm, how about no spikey. Why don’t you go fuck Dru and then go fuck yourself?” Angel turns around and walks away. Spike being well, spike, walks up behind him and shoves him into the lockers. “Listen you ponce, you will stay away from her or I swear I will fuck you up”

With that he shoves him into the lockers once more and then turns and walks away.



DURING CLASS



“Hey buffy, there is this club downtown, do you want to go later tonight?” Buffy looks at Willow.

“I don’t know Willow, I mean Spike might be there and I’m still not sure about him ya know?”

Willow nods “Yeah I know, but that doesn’t mean that you arn’t aloud to go out and have fun. Come on Buffy, it’ll be fun!”
Buffy laughs. “Alright, alright, you win, I’ll go, but only if Xander goes with. I know that you like him Willow and I’ll be damned if you have man problems like me”

Willow giggles and looks up and sees Riley, another senior, walking towards them. “Um, Buffy, don’t look now, but Riley Finn is walking over here and I know he’s not looking at me.”

Buffy looks up and sees this tall man walking towards them. “What should I say Willow?!”

“Ummm I don’t..”

“Hello, it’s Buffy correct?”

Buffy looks up. “Yes, it’s Buffy and hi, you’re Riley right?”

“Yeah , u’ve heard of me?”

Buffy blushes. “Actually no, Willow just told me your name, so I just kinda acted like I knew you and I’m babbling rnt I?”

Riley smiles “Yeah, but your cute when you babble. Listen, I know your new and all, but I couldn’t help but over hear that you’re goin to the bronze tonight and I was wondering if I could accompany you there, if it’s not too much trouble. I mean you don’t have to, but I was just wondering…”

“ Riley, your babbling.” He smiles and she blushes. “I would love for you too accompany me tonight.”

Riley smiles, “Great!’






Later. At Buffy’s house.





“How about this one?” Buffy holds up a black strapless dress.” Willow looks at it.

“Well, it’s nice and all, but how do you put in on?”

Buffy looks at it and shakes her head. She giggles. “You know, I really have no idea!” She throws it back in her closet and grabs a pair of jeans and a back halter top. “Ok , how about his, not to casual, but casual enough right?”

“Buffy… you will look great in anything …stop worrying” Buffy sighs.

“Your right, I should stop worrying, ok, ok I’ll just breath and….” Before she can finish her sentence, someone rings the doorbell. Buffy looks at willow.

“ Oh god, oh god that’s him, that’s Riley. Oh gosh, what am I supposed to do?”

“Buffy, Buffy calm down breath. Just get dressed and I’ll go talk to Riley.” Buffy nods and goes to the bathroom to get ready.

Willow runs down the stairs and almost runs into Giles. “Sorry Giles!”

She runs to the door and swings it open “ Hi Ril…Spike” She looks at spike, holding flowers.

“Oh hi red, is Buffy here by any chance? I was kinda rude to her the other day, so I came over bearing gifts, hoping that she will forgive me, so is she here?”

“Sorry I took so long Riley!” Spike looks up the stairs and sees Buffy, looking like and angel. “Oh, no problem at all luv.”

Buffy looks at the door and sees spike. Shocked, she misses the last step and trips. Before she can hit the ground, spike catches her.

“Woah luv, I know that I’m dead sexy, and that I can sweep ladies off their feet, but I don’t mean literally.”

Buffy looks at Spike and then sees the flowers he has in his hands. She looks at him. “Are those for me Spike?”

“Oh, yeah.” He lets her up and hands them over to her. “Those are for yesterday. I’m really sorry luv and I was wondering if I could take u out on a date….”

“ Knock knock, uhh hi Buffy, did I miss a memo or something?”

Spike looks at the door and sees Captain Cardboard at the door. He looks back at Buffy. “Do you have a date?”

Buffy opens and closes her mouth. She looks between Spike and Riley then back at Spike. “Yeah I do, with Riley” she steps back from Spike and looks at the flowers. “I’ll just take these and put them in a vase. Riley, I’ll be right there k?”

Riley nods. “Take your time Buffy” Spike looks at Buffy then Riley.

“Yeah well, it was nice seeing you Buffy, I’ll just let myself out.” And with that, spike storms out of the house, bumping riley, accidentally, on the way.

Giles, finally getting his voice back, speaks.

“So, tea anyone?”





A/N Silly giles lol Well, how was it.. good or bad? leave a review and tell me :) also a thanks to Slayer rock chick, Essi, and Lynn for leaving a review!!!!!