A/N: heres yet another chapter! wow 2 in one day! im shocked! i didnt like my last chapter so i wrote this one! plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz leave a review! *gets on knees and begs* plz lol i have to know if im doin good or not. =)



She walks up the steps with a heavy heart. She doesn’t know why she ran away. But she thought about what Spike had said about him sleeping with Dru for 2 years and just couldn’t stop thinking about it. That’s when she pulled away.

“God! I’m such an idiot! I should have just stayed! God!” She walks in the house feeling like an idiot.

“Giles! Giles I’m home!..Hello?”

She waits for him to answer and then sees a letter on the table in the living room. She walks over to it and reads it.



Buffy,
Had some things to take care of tonight, so don’t wait up for me. I will be home probably tomorrow when you get home from school.
Love,
Uncle Giles.


“Huh, that’s weird. Looks like I’m home alone. Might as well do some homework.” She goes in the kitchen to get something to eat and starts her homework.




A Little Later




“UGH!” She throws down her homework. “I’ll never fucking get this shit. Wish mom was here, she understood it way better than me”

She sighs and looks at the clock and sees that it’s past 12. “Oh great, now I’m gonna be so freaking tired tomorrow. Tonight just couldn’t get any worse.”

She turns off all the lights and heads upstairs. She goes up to her room and changes into her yummy sushi pajamas and turns on her radio.

“Ugh finally, MY BED!” She jumps in bed and throws the covers over her. She closes her eyes, then she hears something. It’s a tapping noise.

“GREAT! What now?!” She sits up and hears that the sound is coming from the window. Her heart starts to beat faster when she sees a shadow pass it.

“Oh god, oh god, oh god… please just go away. Please, please” She walks over to the window and just as she is about to open the curtain, the so called burglar shouts out, “BLOODY HELL!”

She throws back the curtain. “Spike!” She sees Spike hanging from the tree.

“ ’ello luv, um could I come in perhaps?”

“No, you can not come in Spike! It’s like 1 o clock in the morning”

“Goldilocks, I’m hanging from your tree, in 1 o clock in the morning, so can I please come in? I just want to talk.” She sighs and holds out her hand.

“Alright, you can come in, but only for a little bit alright?”

“Thanks luv” He grabs for her hand and tugs himself in her room. He trips and falls on top of her.

“Ow…thanks Spike” She looks up and sees that he’s staring at her.

“What? What are you looking at?”

“You” She shakes her head.

“Well that’s nice, now can you get off me, I can’t feel my legs.”

“Oh, sorry luv.” He gets up and holds out his hand. He pulls her up and she immediately brushes him off.

“Thanks.” She heads over to her bed and sits down. She looks up at him “Now, can you tell me what the hell you are doin here?”

He grabs her chair and pulls it up in front of her. “Why did you run away Buffy?” She sighs and lays back on her headboard.

“You came to my house, climbed up on my tree to ask me that?” He nods

“Well, yeah”

“Ugh…I don’t want to talk about this Spike, go home ok?” He gets up and sits on her bed.
“No, just tell me why you ran…please.”

“Because I’m scared! Alright! Spike, I just lost my mother and then you come into my life and I feel like I have a reason to live again. Then I find out that you have a girlfriend and how am I supposed to feel? I mean, god, I really liked you and I’ve only known you what? 3 days? I ran because I’m scared to fall in love with you. I’m scared that all this is a dream and when I wake up, you’ll be gone and my mother will still be gone and I’ll just be…alone. So yeah, I was scared and I was confused. I mean you still have a girlfriend William. You’re not single and you just can’t go around kissing other girls! It’s like illegal! And I think that you should just…”

“Buffy!” She looks at him “What!”

“You don’t have to be scared luv.” He leans forward and brushes hair off her face .

“Don’t be scared luv, ok? I feel the same. I mean, I just met you, but I’m scared that this will be just a dream and I’ll wake up and you won’t be here.

She sighs. “Spike…I.”

“Don’t, don’t think Buffy alright, just …just feel.” He takes her head and brings her to him.

“Spike…please.”

He looks at her and whispers, “please what baby?” She looks at him.

“Please make me forget.” She leans forward and presses her lips to his. Spike puts his hands in her hair and presses her closer, needing to feel her warmth. He lays her on the bed and moves back to look at her. He sees her red lips and her glazed eyes and decides that she is the most beautiful women he has ever seen.

“Buffy, god you’re gorgeous.” She looks at him

“So are you, well in a very manly way.” She giggles and smiles. “That came out wrong.

“It’s alright luv. But you are though, your drop dead gorgeous.” She blushes and looks away.

“Hey, look at me” He brings her face towards his and smiles.

“I have to get you to do that more often.” She laughs.

“Do what?” He leans toward her and licks her ear. “Blush” He pulls back and kisses her hard on the mouth.

“Mmm…ok…I will.” She drags her hands through his hair and tangles her legs between his, and feels his arousal. She gasps and pulls back. Spike, knowing what she felt, blushes.

She laughs.

“I have to get you to do that more often…William.” She pushes up towards his erection and rotates her hips, back and forth. He throws his head back and stills her hips.

“Buffy…baby…stop…please.” She stops and looks at him questionably.

“Why?” He smiles at her and sighs.

“Because…you were right…I am still dating Dru and I want to make love to you when I’m dating you and just you." She sighs and thanks the lord for bringing William into her life.

“That’s fine by me Spike…fine by me.”



A/N: well i hope yall liked that...should i write another chapter...cause it takes me like 30 min to write one then another 30 to correct it, so just review and tell me what u want to read and ill see what i can do.. tell me if u like this story or not. and thanks to blondibear and Allison for leaving a review!!!