A/N: Alrighty heres another Chapter. I hope that the spuffy loving in this chapter isnt tooooo cheesy. dont worry everone, there will be some more spuffy loving, as soon as spike leaves Dru =)





Spike wakes up and immediately notices that he is not in his room. He remembers last night and looks down at a sleeping Buffy beside her. He starts to shake her to wake her.

“Buffy”, whispers Spike. “Buffy”

Buffy shakes her head and whines.

“No, Giles, not time for school, go away!” She roles over so her back is facing Spike. Spike smiles and starts to lick her neck.

“Buffy…baby. Wake up” He starts rubbing her hips with his finger tips. Buffy moans and roles back on her back, still asleep.

“Spike…” she moans. She giggles. “Stop that…”

He smiles and sees that she is talking in her sleep. He laughs and decides that he wants to know what she dreams about.

“Buffy…Buffy baby…what do you want me to stop doin pet?”

She sighs and smiles. “Stop..touching…mmmm” Spike raises his eyebrow and asks her another question.

“Buffy…stop touching what?” She giggles. “Stop touching…”

He waits patiently for her answer. Little does he know that she’s awake and is playing with him. She starts to drag her hand down and grabs his erection. “Stop touching me” She then opens her eyes to see a surprised Spike.

He takes his hand away from her hips and laughs. “You were awake this whole time. Silly bint.”

He smiles and kisses her nose.

“Yep, I was and you mister are a bad man. Trying to get me to say what I was dreaming about. Bad William.” She smiles and kisses his lips.

“Well, I had to know baby. I mean last night, you kept rubbing against me and touching bad places. You are one naughty girl Buffy.”

She slaps his chest playfully. “Shut up! I didn’t do anything bad last night. YOU were the one whispering naughty things in my ear.” She blushes. “Saying what you wanted to do to me when you break up with Dru. You are the bad one.” She blushes more, remembering what he had said last night. He sees this and smiles. He brings her closer and grabs her ass.

“Why miss Buffy, I believe your blushing…again.”

She giggles and scoots back. “Ok, I am, but only cause I was thinking about what you said, which was bad!” She turns her head. “But I wouldn’t mind doin those things with you.”
She looks back at him and smiles. She scoots back towards him and trails her hand down his chest. “I mean, William, you are very cute, and very built, and I wouldn’t mind…” She leans towards his ear and whispers what she wants to do to him the first chance she gets. When she’s done she licks his ear and then backs up.

He sits there and looks at her then blushes. She laughs and points at him.

“Haha!…I knew I could make you blush! What now!?” She roles over and starts giggling.
He stares at her and starts ticking her sides. “Yeah! You think it’s funny don’t you!?” He holds her down and straddles her. He looks down at her and sees her flushed face and green eyes and leans down to kiss her. He lightly licks her bottom lip and tugs on it, begging for entrance.

“Buffy…baby.” She opens her mouth to lick his lip and lets him enter. “Mmmm…William.”
He grows hard when he hears her call his name . She feels him grow and gasps as she pulls back. Both breathing hard, spike begins to think she will run.

“Buf…” Before he can finish, she pulls his head down and kisses him hard. She thrust her hips up against his erection and moans at how good it feels. She trails her hands down his chest and then his back. She can feel his muscles on his back flexing. She trails her hands in his hair and pulls back. “William…baby…stop.” He pulls back, breathing hard and looks at her.

“What?…What is it.” She sighs and looks at him. “I’m sorry William, but I just cant. I mean I want to, so, so much. But you’re still dating Dru and much as I don’t like her, I don’t want you to cheat on her. So, we can’t do this, not until you end it with her…ok?”

He looks at her and knows she’s right. He sighs. “You’re right. I’m sorry, it’s just, I want you so much. I’ll leave her today ok? Then we can finish this later tonight.”

“Umm actually we can’t. Giles is goin to be home tonight and if we do this tonight, he will hear something and that will be really, really bad. And umm..William…I’ve never…you know…and can we wait a little. I mean I know what we were just doin and god it was amazing, but I’ve always thought that my first time wouldn’t be with a guy that I just met. I want it to be special. I mean being with you, god that’s special enough but can we wait? I’m sorry if…”

He shakes his head at her. “Don’t be sorry, I completely understand luv. I’m the one who should be sorry. I should have broken up with her before I did anything. So I’m sorry and I will leave her today for you and we can wait for ever. I will wait forever for you baby.”

She smiles. “Thank you William. Now, since it’s like 1 hour before school, we should get up and get ready and hold on a minute, won’t your mom be wondering where you have been all night?” He shakes his head. “Nah, I told her I was staying the night at Angel’s house. So it should be alright.”

“Oh, Angel’s.” She looks down.

“Hey…what’s wrong? Look at me.” He raises her head.

She sighs. “You still hang out with him, even after…”

“Hey, I know what he did, and trust me, there is nothing that I would like more than to shove his fucking face into the cement. If you want me to, then say the word and I will. No doubt about it.” He waits for her answer.

“Don’t, he doesn’t even remember what he did, and he doesn’t remember me. So let’s just forget it and get on with our life…ok?”

He smiles at her and kisses her. “Alright baby…let’s go get ready for school.”





A/N: well there ya go...i hope this chapter didnt suck tooo bad. i didnt like it that much but i hope yall did..if ya did, leave a review and tell me. if ya didnt, leave a review and tell me:D thanks to spikeztruluv, Allison, bob, reader and jessica for leaving a review.