A/N : Thanks so much to carri,Jcmb12454, and Allison for leaving a review! This is my first story so if you guys have any ideas plz feel free to say them. If im good then tell me. If i suck ,tell me that too. :)






“Hey Buffy!!! Come sit over here!”

She looks over to who called out to her and saw spike waving at her. She starts walking over there but then sees that the boy, Angel, was sitting next to him. Buffy makes a u-turn and sits at the nearest table.


FLASHBACK…Second period>>>>>>>>>>>>>



“Ok class, welcome back to school, my name is Mrs. Vance and I’ll be your Chemistry teacher for the rest of the year.”

Buffy looks up at Mrs. Vance and prays that she isn’t one of those teachers who go around asking for everyone’s names and where they are from and yada yada. “ …..ok so how about we start with… Summers” Buffy looks up. “Huh?”

“AAhhh so you’re Miss Summers, well hun don’t just sit there, what’s your name, and where are you from?”

Buffy stands up and says, “Why me?”, under her breath. As she starts walking up to the front of the class she hears, “nice ass!!” She looks behind her and sees this guy with a really huge forehead. She stands in front of the class, blushing, and tries to say what her name was. “Umm…hello, well my name is… Buffy..”

“BUFFY!?! HA! Is that your real name, or is it some pet nickname?” Angel high fives another guy next to him and they start laughing..
“Umm…It’s actually my name…its just Buffy Summers, and I’m from California…and ummm…yeah that’s it.” She rushes back to her seat and bangs her head down on the desk. “Stupid angel guy.”

END FLASHBACK>>>>>>>>>>>>>>


“Hey, your name is bunny right?”
Buffy looks up from her so-called “meatloaf” lunch and sees this red head. “Umm actually it’s Buffy.”
“Oh I’m sorry, my bad, well um, hi I’m Willow and this is Xander.” Willow points to this scraggly looking guy next to her.
“Howdy, nice to meet ya, can I have you?” Buffy looks at him strangely. “Huh?”

“Noo I mean can I help you. You know with school stuff.” Buffy looks up, “Um yeah, sure that would help a lot. I keep getting lost, I mean I met this guy, I think his name was spike or maybe pike..”
“Wait you mean spike?”
“Umm yeah I think…why?”

“Oh well Spike, he’s well , what we call an quote un quote, “Asshole.” Buffy looks over at Spike, then looks back at Willow. “An asshole? Well he seemed nice this morning. Well after he ran in to me…and yelled at me.”

Xander spoke up,”Wait, he yelled at you?”

“Umm yeah …but it was because I wasn’t looking where I was going, then I blushed and it was just really, really bad and he has really nice eyes and hair and I’m babbling again r’nt I?”

Willow and Xander nod. “Yeah sorry, I do that, it’s just, I thought that maybe he liked me ya know? Then I find out that he hangs with that guy angel and so I know that he doesn’t.”
Willow looks at her “How do u know he doesn’t like you, did angel say so or..”

“No, he didn’t say anything. When I walked in a few minutes ago, I heard Spike calling me and I looked over and he was sitting next to angel and some others and they were laughing and pointing”, she looks down, “so I figured...” As she mumbles the rest of the sentence she feels someone tilt her head back up

“Now what did I tell you about looking down, I said that if you do then that means I can’t see that beautiful face of yours.”
Buffy looks up and blushes. “There’s that blush, knew I could get that.”

Xander nudges Willow, and nods toward spike
“Oh… Spike yeah, what do you want… I don’t think Buffy wants to talk to you.” Spike looks up.

“And why do you say that red.”

Buffy speaks up.

“I know you were talking about me and I just wanted to say that I may be all shy and well stuff but that doesn’t mean u can just be all like nice to be and then all grr the next got it?!” Spike looks at her…dumbfounded. “Actually no pet, I don’t get it, maybe you could explain it to me?”

“Ugh!” Buffy throws up her hands and stands up to leave. She grabs her plate and walks towards the trash. Spike goes to follow her but gets stopped by an arm.

“And where do you think your going Spikey”
He looks over and sees harmony, his old, old fling.
“You’re not going to follow that geek right, I mean come on, you can do so much better baby.”
She smiles and trails her hands down to his crotch and squeezes”

“Harm, could u…”, he points to his manly parts… “could u let go.”

“Oh I’m sorry blondie bear, you know how I am.” She winks and walks away, but not before she spanks his ass. “Bloody bint.” He looks back to where Buffy had gone and sees that she had left. “Bloody hell!”




A/N: plz plz plz leave a review. This is my first fic so a review is very helpful!