Author's Chapter Notes:
HEy Everybody!!!!! R&R please remember...I AM NOT A ANGEL FAN...so dont worry about him being that big of a problem k?
'Stupid school, stupid classes, stupid......me!'

Spike was grumbling through the hallways of school. For once in his whole "high school" life he had actually showed up early for school, went to each and every one of his classes and he didn't get yelled at once! Okay, well, maybe once, but really, the teacher was being so stupid.

'Stupid, stupid, stupid' Spike felt like banging his head against his locker, number 183. He spent his whole entire day, well at least his whole entire morning as it was lunch now, looking for her. He still had no idea if he had any classes with her so he went to each one just to make sure. Turns out he didn’t......Either that or his luck was so bad she hadn’t come to school today. And he STILL didn’t even know her name.

Xander walked up towards Spikes locker to see his friend about to beat on his locker. "What did it do this time?" Spike looked up having just noticed his friend was there.

"Uhh...huh?"

"The locker...you seem to have a habit beating on it so I was just wondering what it did wrong that was so bad?"

"Um...nothing...never mind!" Spike snapped.

"Sorry! Not trying to offend, yeesh!" Xander rolled his eyes. "What are you at school anyway, don’t you usually not show up till like after lunch?"

"I just felt like it OK? Is there a problem with that??"

"Calm down Boy! Just asking, seeing as how I don’t think you've even seen the inside of the Lunch room.....Hey! Your still coming tomorrow right?"

"Yes! Now leave me ALONE!"

"What crawled up your butt this morning....?" Spike and Xander headed towards the lunch room together. “But cheer up my friend after lunch we have science!” Spike just groaned.

~*~*~*~*~

"God, Willow, nothing! Just leave it alone, okay?" Buffy gritted her teeth.

"Buffy! I am not just going to leave it alone. This is not good Buffy, Angel shouldn't be..." Willow glared at her best friend.

"STOP, right there! I mean it Willow. Just, just drop it....please.. for me?" Buffy interrupted.

"Fine. But just for now."

"Thank you." Buffy and Willow strolled up to Buffy’s locker, 185. Buffy put her bag into her locker and grabbed her purse “How bout we go out to lunch today? I am SO sick and tired of the lunch room! Its so...old news."

Willow giggled and nodded her head. Then she stopped. “We can’t. We have that science thingy due today. Bet you didn’t finish your write up did you?”

Buffy frowned. “Well….No. But hey I have an even better idea! How bout we, go out to lunch, then head to the mall to just hang? Then after school you can drop me off at the football field. I’m so sick of science with Mr. Mister…what the hell kinda name is that anyway?”

“Actually…..that sounds like a good idea…..which for me, is scary. I’m skippin’ school. Look at me, I’m a rebel.” Buffy just rolled her eyes.

“You’d think you hadn’t done this before Wills.”

The girls walked outside and got into Willows car, and headed to the Spin for coffee and lunch. Then it was off to the mall for a spending spree on ‘Daddies’ credit card.


~*~~~~***~~~~***~~~~*~
AFTER SCHOOL
~*~~~~***~~~~***~~~~*~

"Gahh!!!" Spike was seriously hating himself at the moment. He looked everywhere, EVERY WHERE(!!!!) and he still hadn't found her. This was getting aggravating. Really, she was one girl, how hard should she be to find. Gezz. Turned out to be like a freakin’ needle in a freakin’ haystack!

Spike sat up on the stands of the football field. The team was practising for their next game and the cheerleaders were giving little cheers to keep the boys' spirits up. Which the needed cuz put frankly, their team sucked....badly! Spike came up here to think all the time. For the most part it was quiet here, and the look at the cheerleaders wasn't all that bad either, well, except for the fact you couldn't really see their faces but, who cared?

~*~~**~~**~~*~

"Berrr...its cold in here!" The cheerleaders shouted at the top of there lungs. Buffy smiled at her cheer 'friends'.

"Okay girls, that’s enough, its time we packed it in. Remember practise tomorrow at noon." Cordy reminded the girls. Buffy ran up.

“Sorry Cord, but I wont be able to make it.”

“Again? Buffy this has got to stop…fine, but meet with me on Monday, you and me are gonna have to talk.” Buffy gave Cordy a big hug.

“Thank you thank you thank you!!! I love you SO much right now.!” Buffy wore a huge grin. Cordy rolled eyes but smiled and walked towards the change rooms.

Buffy looked around her at the stands. By now the foot ball team had cleared out and the stands were almost empty except for one guy who might have been looking at her but she couldn’t really tell, but she waved anyways.

She then turned to see Angel had pulled up, she grabbed her duffel bag and ran towards him.

~*~
Its her! The Cheerleader! It’s the girl...She.....the cheerleader!!(She’s a cheerleader??...oh well)!! Its Her!! She waved! She saw me! Crap she’s running away...again!!!

Spike stood to run down the bleachers but by time he made it to the ground his blonde goddess had already pulled away in her off-white chariot.

~~**~~

Buffy sat in the car with her arms crossed above her chest and a pout on her face. Angel was mad at her for being late...which she wasn’t! He was the late one, with his stupid car and stupid....hair! Now he wanted her to go out tonight and she couldn't say no because...well because you just didn’t say no to Angel Liam....That’s just the way it goes!

“Heard you went to the mall again.” Angel spoke nonchalantly. Buffy looked at him suspiciously.

“Yeah, so?”

“Did you have a good time, my dear?” Angel kept talking as if he hadn’t heard her question.

“Whats that supposed to mean? Angel, come on, just take me home, please.” Now she was getting worried.

“Did you have a good time flirting and whoring your self out to other guys, Buffy? Do you find joy in embarrassing me that way? Because you know that’s not allowed.”

“What the hell are you talking about, Angel I didn’t do anything! Angel you just missed the turn. Angel turn around, you missed my turn. I want to go home!” Angel just kept on drive forward with no attempt to turn the car back around towards Buffys house.

“Its time you learned your lesson girly.” Angel just smile, but it was such a smile Buffy couldn’t help sinking back in fear.



(A/N K guys, I love you all, but if I don’t get any more reviews Im gonna think nobodies reading so there will be no point in writin’ the story, okay? Okay! Well, R&R
Luv ya’s
Bella)