Okay just making sure you remember when we left off Spike had just kissed Buffy and Riley walked in.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Riley stopped cold at what he saw. But, instead of staying calm he lounged towards Spike and pulled him off of his lover.
“What the fuck do you think you are doing?” Riley screamed at no one in particular.
“I was just-“
“We were only-”
“No, whatever, I don’t even care,” Riley said without even listening to anything that either one of them wanted to say, then turned to Spike and spat in a wicked voice, “But you are coming with me”
He grabbed Spike by the ankle, intensifying the pain that was already felt there and attempted to drag him outside. As Spike let out a cry of pain, something he would have never normally done, since it shows weakness, Buffy lounged for the pair of men and attempted to steal Spike back.
“Stop it! Stop it! What are you trying to do!?!?!” Buffy yelled frantically as she pulled the wounded vampire into her arms, cradling his head against her chest.
Riley looked around, confused and bewildered, “He was trying to rape you,” was Riley’s fevered answer, as he misunderstood the situation that he walked into.
“What, no, no, it’s not what you think, it, it was a mistake!”
“What, you tripped and fell on his lips, I saw you kissing him! You know, whatever, I don’t care what you say, I'm leaving.” And with that Riley turned around and stormed out of the Summers’ house.
Buffy looked down at the now unconscious vampire in her arms and then back to the door where her boyfriend had just left. Buffy had a decision to make, one that may affect her future even more than she thought. Suddenly she thought, “Why am I thinking about this, I should be chasing Riley,” and with that she carefully positioned Spike on the couch and ran out after Riley.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I realize this is a very short chapter, but I had people telling me I had to put something else so I will post more today or tomorrow and thank you to Panta_Rei, psychopromqueen7, and brat

I thrive on REVIEWS