Personally I despise AU fics, but I was really bored

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Elizabeth was running as fast as she could, God, she hated it when the cops found her. Elizabeth Warth was a professional hit woman. She was known by many names, to her employers, she was known as Firecracker, to acquaintances she was known as Jennifer, Savannah, Victoria, and occasionally Keith. To the Police, she was Liza. And to her lovers she was known only as Buffy. Her latest assignment had been in the Gobi dessert, but she was sidetracked in Beijing. She didn’t plan on killing that guy, but no one fucks with Elizabeth, and he tried to feel her up.
As she continued running she suddenly bumped into someone. Ready for anything, the seventeen year old jumped up and pulled a knife from her left shoe. As she prepared for a fight she was shocked when she looked up into the eyes of a gorgeous man. He had platinum blonde hair and defined high cheekbones. His height caused her to have an immediate view of his defined chest.
William Fales was frozen in place when he saw the brunette angel that had run into him. She moved with predatory grace as the pulled a double-sided blade and prepared to attack.
As the two looked at each other they were suddenly shocked from their trance as the sound of sirens was heard in the distance. “Follow me.” Ordered Elizabeth as she grabbed William’s hand and dragged him towards her motorcycle. Elizabeth mounted the motorcycle and motioned for William to do the same. Once they were both safe on Elizabeth’s Virago, she took off towards the Gobi desert.
Elizabeth shuddered as she felt the expanse of the William’s chest against her back. Once they were safely out of the reach of the police Elizabeth pulled off to the side of the road. “So, what’s your name, anyways?” asked Elizabeth after she had assured herself that they were safe.
“Umm, William, but call me Spike,” Answered William tentatively, “You?”
Elizabeth had to think about this for a moment, normally she would have told him to call her Buffy, without thinking about it, but Spike was different, she felt that she could trust him, “Buffy,” was her answer and she grimaced as she thought about what she had just said.
“Okay, Buffy, well, where are we going?”