Chapter 14

A few weeks later, everyone was hanging out at the Bronze. They could all use it. Buffy and Spike were finally dating and things were going good. They haven't told their guardians about them yet, but they will when the time is right. They were all trying to talk over the loud music when Faith looked away into the crowd. She smiled and turned back to the others. "I'll be right back!" She yelled to them as she got up and walked away from the table. Spike didn't know what was up until Faith came back with a pretty brunette in tow. She smiled at everyone again. "Guys, this is Tara. We're kinda together." Tara looked at everyone a little shyly.

"It's...It's nice to meet all of you." She said and everyone liked her already. Willow smiled at the girl.

"Hey, why don't you join us?" She said and Tara gave Willow a smile and sat down next to her and Faith sat down next to Tara. They were all talking and laughing after that and when a slow song came on all the couples got up to dance, except for Buffy and Spike. When everyone was gone, Spike then pulled Buffy onto his lap and started to kiss her. She laughed a little.

"Wouldn't you rather dance?" She asked him and he shook his head.

"Not really." He replied as he continued to kiss her. She pulled away after a while because she needed to breathe and she rested her head on his.

"Let's go somewhere quieter." She said and he then got up and pulled her up with him.

"Yeah, good idea." He stated as he pulled her out of the Bronze. The others saw them run out and they shook their heads, knowing what the two blondes were up to. They just shook it off and continued to dance.


* * * * *


Spike opened the door to his house and kicked it closed with his foot once they were inside and then continued to kiss Buffy. They went to the living room and sat down on the couch, never breaking contact. Buffy then broke away and looked around. "What if your uncle or your sister walks in?" She asked him.

"Rupert is probably still at the library working late and Dawn is sleeping over next door." She nodded and continued to kiss him. Buffy lay back on the couch and Spike got on top of her as they continued their make out session. He couldn't believe how much has changed with them, how much she has changed. He started to unbutton her blouse and she let him. He opened her shirt to reveal her black bra. Spike broke away to look at her and she sat up a bit. She then grabbed Spike's shirt and pulled it over his head. He helped her out and threw his shirt to the floor. He then went back to kiss her. Buffy ran her hands down the muscles on his back and he cupped her left breast as he continued to kiss her, not wanting to stop. They were too involved in each other that neither one of them heard the front door open and someone walk into the living room.

"Oh god, scarred for life. I'm too young for this." Dawn said as she covered her eyes. Buffy and Spike broke apart and looked mortified.

"Nibblet, what are you doing here?" Spike said as he quickly grabbed his shirt and put it back on and Buffy buttoned her blouse back up. Dawn then took her hands off of her eyes and was relieved to see that they were both dressed.

"I forgot something, so I came back to get it. This is way gross, Spike. I'm going upstairs now, I didn't see anything." She stated as she ran up the stairs. Spike turned back to Buffy who still looked mortified.

"I can't believe she saw that." Spike nodded.

"It could have been worse. At least she didn't see us get too far." Buffy agreed and Spike got off of the couch and grabbed her hand, pulling her up also. "I guess I better take you home now. I think the mood is officially killed." He told her and she nodded as they left the house.