Chapter 15

Buffy and Spike got to her house and Buffy was pushed against the door while Spike attacked her lips again. She tried to get the door open without breaking contact with him. She managed to open the door after a few seconds and they both walked inside. They were laughing as they headed to the living room and they weren't prepared for what they saw. Buffy's mouth dropped open and Spike looked just as surprised as her. "Jenny?" Buffy said when she found her voice.

"Uncle Rupes?" Spike said right behind her and the two adults broke away from each other when they realized they weren't alone. They stood up looking embarrassed.

"Kids, we didn't know you would be back so early. This isn't what it looks like." Giles told them and they knew exactly what it looked like.

"Really, because it looked like the two of you were snogging on the couch." Spike said and Jenny turned red.

"Yes, I guess it is what it looks like." Giles replied and Jenny looked at Buffy and then at Spike.

"I'm sorry you had to find out about us like this, but this wasn't something that just happened. Rupert and I have been seeing each other for a few weeks now. We weren't sure how to tell you." Jenny told them.

"Right, well I guess we should tell you then." Spike said as he put his arm around Buffy. "Buffy and I have been seeing each other recently, too. We weren't sure how to tell you, but it looks like now is as good a time as any." Jenny and Giles looked at the teenagers not expecting that, but Spike didn't even let them say anything. "We'll just be going now, let you two kids have some time alone." He told them as he pulled Buffy away and out the front door of the house. When the door was closed they both looked at each other and then burst out laughing.

"Did you see that coming?" Buffy asked him once she calmed down and he shook his head.

"I had no idea. You wanna go for a walk? I don't think being in that house is a good thing right now." Buffy nodded. He took her hand and they walked away from the house. They ended up walking along the beach because they both loved it there, especially at night. Spike chose a spot to sit down and he pulled Buffy down next to him. They both sat there looking out at the water in silence when Spike pulled out a cigarette and put it in his mouth. Buffy took it out and threw it to the ground before he could light it.

"You really should quit smoking, it's a bad habit and I want you to be healthy." Spike looked at her and nodded.

"Alright, I'll quit. After everyone has been telling me what a disgusting habit it is, I guess I should finally listen." Buffy nodded and leaned her head on his shoulder.

"Thank you." Spike kissed the top of her head and looked back out at the water.

"No, thank you." Buffy smiled and sat there in silence watching the waves in the ocean. After what seemed like forever, Spike finally spoke up again. "I guess we should be getting back now. It's getting late and Rupert is probably gone." Buffy nodded as she stood up even though she could have stayed there forever. Spike stood up also and they were about to walk away when Spike stopped. Buffy looked at him wondering what was wrong when he went into his pocket and took out his pack of cigarettes. He smiled at her as he walked to the nearby garbage can and threw the cigarettes in. Buffy smiled also when he walked back to her. He just took her hand and they both headed for home.

The End


I'm sure ya'll didn't think this would end so soon, but I was out of ideas. Thanks for the reviews and I'll have another story soon=)