Home
Register
Recent
Categories
Authors
Series
Titles
Completed
Help
Search
Betas
Links
Find-A-Fic
Spuffy Twitter
LiveJournal
Top 10
Contact Us


RSS

Chit-Chat

Pari
12/08/23 10:15 pm
Thank you nmcil :)
nmcil
12/03/23 05:03 am
Congratulations and Thank You for all the years of your wonderful site.
Pari
10/26/23 05:23 pm
Also, the search link is in the menu on other Skins. I will add it to this one ASAP
Pari
10/26/23 05:12 pm
Can add /search.php to url. I will add it to menu as soon as I can

Support

Powered by FundRazr

Author's Corner

Three's Company 2: Extreme Makeover Edition by CallMeKitten


This Has been viewed 2825 times


Thanks Xaph!

Thanks Chan!

Chapter Notes: Thanks PB and Sotia for the fab beta job, you guys make this readable! And thanks for all those who've read and reviewed, you make me smile :)
Chapter 6


They had hit the drive through for dinner, and the drugstore on the way home, for Buffy to pick up some hair color. She wanted to touchup her highlights before the party.

“I don’t understand why you would want to color your hair?” Will seemed perplexed.

“Will, it’s highlights and I have them done all the time. It’s kinda like makeup or clothes, I guess. It just enhances my beauty. Buffy did an exaggerated hair flip- eyelash flutter combination, making both Will and Cordy giggle. “Maybe you’ll let me put a few highlights in your hair too, Will? I think it would look great. Just think, a whole new look for our studly hunk o’man.”

“Ooooh a few highlights would just bring out your eyes, Will. Think… you could have those lovely summer highlights in 25 minutes in the comfort of our kitchen.” Cordy went about cleaning up the trash from their dinner of burgers and fries.

“I don’t think it’s such a good idea. Won’t it look fake?” Will looked concerned.

“You didn’t know I used this until we went to the store today. Does mine look fake?” Buffy once more did her exaggerated hair flip and both her roommates smiled.

“No, I guess not. As long as you think it won’t make me look weird, I trust you. Do you have enough?”

Buffy walked over behind the couch where he was sitting and ran her fingers through Will’s hair. “I have plenty to share, and I think you will look amazing. Not that you aren’t amazing now.” She leaned over, nibbled on his neck and whispered in his ear, “just the thought of you all dressed up for us makes me want to do naughty things to you.” Taking his lobe between her lips, Buffy nibbled lightly on it before straightening up again.

William’s eyes had rolled back in his head as soon as Buffy’s delicate fingers wove through his hair. Simple things like that drove him wild. She could have talked him into shaving his head if she wanted to. He struggled to find words as her hot breath stop caressing his neck. “W-What do I need to do?”

“Just put an old t-shirt on, in case of drips, and let’s get a chair in the kitchen and do you first.”



__________




Will was sitting in a chair in the middle of the kitchen, with an old towel draped across his shoulders. The girls each had a pair of plastic gloves on to protect their skin. Cordy was holding a disposable bowl of a smelly, fluffy white peroxide mix, while Buffy had a little plastic tool used to apply the mix.

Sitting with his eyes closed, Will let his mind wander to possible scenarios for the party. He smiled at the prospect of running into Xander this time, with his lady loves on each arm, looking every bit the part, with his new clothes and hair the girls were doing. Eat your heart out, Hugh Heffner!

Buffy started on the front, trying to select certain curls, while Cordy pointed out curls she thought should be coated too. The whole application process only took about ten minutes

When they were done, Buffy realized that not only did they not have enough left to do her hair, but it was because they had covered Will’s entire head with the bleach. He wasn’t going to have highlights, they had just bleached his full head of hair.

Cordy didn’t realize what they had done until she saw the scared expression on her girlfriend’s face. “Ok, Will, just relax and I’ll set the timer. Buffy, can you help me pick out an outfit for tonight? I think I want to wear my new jeans, but not sure which top.”

Buffy was thankful Cordy realized there was a problem. “Absolutely! We will be back in a few.” Both girls rushed to their room and shut the door.

“Ohmigod! Cordy, we covered his whole head! His hair’s gonna be white! He is gonna freak! Oh, he is gonna be so mad at me, what are we gonna do?” Buffy asked the brunette in a panicked, lowered voice.

“Ok, maybe it won’t look too bad, or maybe we can go get more color and put it back the way it was. Maybe he will like it?” Cordy said hopefully. “Maybe we should just go talk to him. I think he might surprise both of us.”

Buffy nodded, and followed Cordy out of the room. William wasn’t sitting in the chair in the kitchen anymore. He was standing in the bathroom in front of the mirror, staring at his reflection.

“Will? Are you ok? I can explain… I didn’t mean to…” Buffy couldn’t find any words she thought would make him feel better.

Just then, the timer went off in the kitchen, signifying it was time to rinse his hair. Cordy told Buffy to go turn off the thing that kept buzzing.

“Will,” Cordy placed her hand on his shoulder, “We need to get you rinsed out. Do you want me to do it in the kitchen? Then, we can see how bad it is, and go get more color if we need to.”

“I think I will rinse it myself here in the bathroom. I’ll come out when I’m done and we can discuss it then. Right now, I just want to get this stuff off my head.” He turned to Cordy as she headed back to the living room. “I’m not mad, princess, and tell Buffy everything will be fine. I actually think I might like it. It was just a shock, that’s all.”

“I’ll tell her. Will, we’re both sorry. We just got carried away.”

“I know, and no worries. My mum used to color her hair all the time, so I know it’s easily fixable. Now, scoot and let me see what we have to work with.”

The next half hour felt like an eternity. The girls waited on the couch in utter silence, hoping it looked ok.

The click of the bathroom doorknob brought both girls out of their worrisome thoughts and they eagerly waited for him to emerge. What they saw was not at all what they were expecting.

Will’s hair was a platinum blond, which he had slicked back with what looked like some of their hair gel. He looked gorgeous.

“Wow, William, you look great! I had no idea a mistake could look so good. Do you like it?” Buffy waited on pins and needles for his answer.

Smiling, he walked over and sat on the coffee table facing them. “I used some of your hair gel. With the white curls hanging down I looked like the bloke in Blue Lagoon, which I didn’t think would look right with my duster. So yeah, I like it. But what do you ladies think?”

Cordy hadn’t said a word. “God, yes! Hot doesn’t even begin to cover your new look.”

Standing, he reached a hand out to each of his girls. “Well then, let’s get ready to go. I can’t wait to see you two all dressed up for me.”

A kiss was placed on each side of his face, and the girls took off to their room to get ready.

Will went to his room too, and stopped in front of his mirror to look at his reflection. I do look sharp, don’t I? A smile spread across his face, he began going through his purchases, selecting the perfect ensemble for the evening. He felt like that would be his debut, and for the first time, he was excited to go out. I hope I run into Xander and his troop of idiots tonight.
Chapter Endnotes: Please review, I really look forward to the feedback!