Home
Register
Recent
Categories
Authors
Series
Titles
Completed
Help
Search
Betas
Links
Find-A-Fic
Spuffy Twitter
LiveJournal
Top 10
Contact Us


RSS

Chit-Chat

Pari
12/08/23 10:15 pm
Thank you nmcil :)
nmcil
12/03/23 05:03 am
Congratulations and Thank You for all the years of your wonderful site.
Pari
10/26/23 05:23 pm
Also, the search link is in the menu on other Skins. I will add it to this one ASAP
Pari
10/26/23 05:12 pm
Can add /search.php to url. I will add it to menu as soon as I can

Support

Powered by FundRazr

Author's Corner

Three's Company 2: Extreme Makeover Edition by CallMeKitten


This Has been viewed 2632 times


Thanks Xaph!

Thanks Chan!

Chapter Notes: Thanks to PaganBaby and Sotia for all your brainy ways :P Beta's like you two are hard to find *smooches you both*
Chapter 7


Will dressed in one of his new outfits, a dark pair of jeans that fit him just right, a black t-shirt, and a silky long sleeve shirt in red over that. His hair was slicked back, courtesy of the girls' hair products, and he was ready.

Buffy and Cordelia were picking sexy, revealing outfits to wear while they draped themselves all over their boyfriend’s arm, wanting to make all the girls jealous.

“This one?” Cordelia held up a deep blue halter and an almost illegally short black leather mini skirt.

“Yeah, that one. I think I’ll wear that rose-colored one-shoulder number, can you get it out of the closet for me?” Buffy was painting her nails with fast dry polish to match. “You think we’ll run into anyone who will make William uncomfortable?”

“I hope not, but I’ve seen a change in him today. Not just the hair color, but really, that trip to the mall with us, did something to him.” Cordy handed Buffy her dress.

“That was us doing things to him, in a dressing room. Did you forget already?” The blonde giggled between blowing on her wet nails.

“No, I didn’t forget, silly. I’m being serious. He seems confident. In both himself, and in his relationship with us. Didn’t you notice?” Cordy tied the halter behind her neck and adjusted her large breasts within the shirt. “Are you sure I don’t need a bra with this?”

Buffy walked over to her and comically lifted one of Cordy’s boobs, as if she was weighing it. “Nah, a little sag is nice,” then flinched knowing Cordy’s hand was on its way to swat at her.

“Buffy! Be serious, do I look ok?” She stepped back so her girlfriend could get a better look at her.

She looked her up and down, “You look great, and I like the easy access for Will and me too,” Buffy said as she slid her hand into Cordy’s shirt, gently squeezing her breast.

Before Buffy could remove her hand, the bedroom door opened. Stunned by Will looking so gorgeous, she forgot to move her hand.

“Damn, Will, you look great!” Cordy managed to say with her mouth hanging open, and Buffy’s hand down her shirt.

“Umm, ladies, is it play time, or are we going to get this show on the road?” He smiled and entered the room, doing that sexy tongue curl thing he did so well. “Because, I’m always ready to play. I’m a bad, rude man.” He strutted over to them as he reached to unbutton his pants.

“Will, Cordy’s right! You do seem different today. So sexy and what’s that word you use... randy?” Buffy giggled, knowing William would be tickling her any second. It’s what he did when she poked fun at his English.

And tickle he did, till she was screaming for him to stop. Cordy just rolled her eyes and smiled as she finished her hair.

They had fallen onto the bed and tickling had become groping, and bordering on being late for the party. “Don’t make me get the spray bottle, you two, it’s time to go,” Cordy said as she picked up Buffy’s dress and handed it to her again.

Will stopped kissing his blonde lover, and walked up behind Cordy, who was still brushing her hair. “Jealous, kitten?” He pulled her hair to the side and began nibbling up the long column of her neck. He reached around and slid his hand in her shirt just like Buffy had earlier, “She was right, it is easy access.” His other hand was working the hem of her micro mini skirt up, “just like this skirt is too. Maybe we’ll be doing more than walking around eating hors d’oeuvres tonight.”

Buffy pulled her dress on over her head as she watched Will work on Cordy. They were both quickly becoming overheated, and watching them was having a similar effect on her as she watched Cordy spin to face him, and then she was lifted up on the dresser. He was grinding his denim-covered bulge against her crotch as he snogged her, good and proper.

“That’s enough, you two. We have a party to get to.”

Will helped Cordy down from the dresser, helping her smooth her clothes, obviously just trying to cop a feel once more. She swatted his hands away, knowing what he was up to.

Will was giggling as he got his first glance at Buffy in her dress. Rose-colored jersey knit clung to her body like a glove. The single bare shoulder begged him to kiss her golden skin.

“I am surely, the luckiest man to ever live.” He held his hand out to Buffy, and he pulled her close, covering that bare shoulder with hot open-mouthed kisses.

“We must be the horniest bunch of people on the planet! Will, get your lips off of Buffy, I’m driving, and it’s time to go.” Cordy walked out of the bedroom, leaving her two roommates giggling in the doorway.

Will grabbed his new duster on his way to the door, whipping it around his body as he slid his arms in the sleeves. He was ready.

They all piled into the Jeep, and Cordy drove them down the street towards the party. They were all in great spirits, excited about the evening and Will’s debut, as the all-around new stud in town.

The party was at the old mansion on Crawford Street. Cars lined the street on both sides for blocks. Noticing there was a hole in the fence surrounding the lot next door to the mansion, Cordy pulled the Jeep into the lot, and practically up to the mansion’s entrance.

“Outta my way, Nature!” Cordy laughed out as the Jeep bounced through the grass. She assured them they had four-wheel drive, so she should park almost anywhere she wanted.

The party was hoppin’. Music was being pumped into the night air, bass rattling the ground under them. People were dancing in the patio area as the trio made their way through the crowd. There were signs taped to the walls with arrows showing the way to the kegs.

A girl in a tight red blouse and jeans ran up to Buffy and Cordy, hugging them. “I’m so glad you could make it! It’s been a while since you two have been to one of my parties.” She noticed Will standing just behind her girlfriends. “Well, hello, blondie, I’m Anya.” She walked past the girls to get a full view of him. “I thought you two weren’t into driving stick anymore. Who, may I ask is this hunk of manly goodness?”

Cordy and Buffy cuddled up to their man. Buffy spoke first.

“Anya, this is Will, and he’s ours, so keep your grubby mitts off,” she said with a wink.

“You can let everyone know he’s ours and to keep their mitts off,” Cordy corrected her.

“My, my, my, Will. Aren’t you the luckiest man alive?” Anya figured she’d better move along, nothing tasty for her here and she was definitely looking tonight. “Please, drink and be merry… I must bid adieu to you and you and you.” Anya winked, took a bow, and rushed off to greet more guests that had arrived.

“She’s a feisty little thing, isn’t she?” Will said as he watched her walk away.

Cordy snapped her fingers in front of his face, “Over here, lover boy.”

Will pulled them both close, placing tender kisses on each of their foreheads. “You two are the only women I see. Now, let’s get us some drinks.”

The three of them walked with linked arms through the party, catching everyone’s eyes. Hushed whispers flowed through the crowd about the new guy that had turned not one hot lesbian, but two, straight.

At the keg station, Will grabbed three red plastic cups from the table, and began filling them. He’d never been to a kegger, and didn’t know that he needed to tilt the cup to avoid all the foam. Foam flowed over the rim of the cup covering his hand.

“May I lend you a hand, lover? There is a method to this.” Cordy took the cup from his hand, showing him how to operate the tap and fill the cup.

“Let me go get cleaned up. I have to wash these hands, can’t have sticky fingers roaming all over your body tonight, now can we…?”

Will took off in search of a sink.



Xander saw the girls standing alone at the keg and recognized them as the ones that had helped William move out of his dorm room.

“Riley, come with me. This party just got interesting.”

Xander and his big goofy friend drunkenly stumbled over to the keg, nearly falling on their faces as they arrived at their destination.

“Laaaaadies, do you two remember us? You helped Will move out of the dorm.” Xander slurred as he spoke, as his lump of a friend, Riley, stood next to him like a deaf mute.

“Yes, unfortunately, we do remember.” Buffy and Cordelia were both looking down the hall for Will’s bleached blond head, nervous about how he might react to Xander’s presence. Their concern turned to worry as they saw him approach and realized he had already seen Xander. A strange look had spread across his face.

Xander placed his hand on Buffy’s bare shoulder, “Wanna get to know me better?”
Chapter Endnotes: I need a review, from you and you and you... Thanks too!